Old Beta tester starting game and looking for guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Domaik.2591

Domaik.2591

I was a Guild Wars 2 beta player. I played during all of the betas of the game but the last one. (so I haven’t tried Asura and Sylvari)

I wasn’t quite convinced about the game but now I am so I’m decided to buy it today or tomorrow…

But before buying I’ll just like to have some people with me …not helping with money or stuffs but playing through the game to make it more fun….Doing dungeons and everything to have fun because being alone in a MMORPG is a nonsense nowadays…so a guild would be nice…I’m starting from zero and I’m focusing on PvE and the lore for now…I’m not really going to be a lot into PvP.

I know the game pretty well up to the lvl 20 zones so i’ll be leveling decently fast plus I spend too much time online…lol :X

If you’re interested just post here and I’ll answer and add later on when I have the game installed and running.

(btw i’m going to be in the USA servers)

Thanks you all for everything! Have a great day ^w^

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi Domaik!

I’d like to invite you to consider Cynical on Crystal Desert Server. We are a PVX, NA Guild of approx 100 players, focusing on PVE and WVW. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx 25-30 guild members on normally.

We regularly schedule Guild Dungeon/Map Completion events, as well as WvW Events. We are a member of a 14 guild alliance, and we participate with these guilds for large scale WvW events on weekends. Our guild events are optional, and we do have signups available. Your level of participataion is completely up to you!

We have a number of players new to the game still leveling, as well as players who are leveling second/third characters, so there is also opportunity for you to group up for events/leveling.

Cynical has full guild buffs available, as well as a max size guild bank filled with equipment and consumables for alts/new players etc. We also have a large voice chat server, and an active website updated constantly.

We have a strong community of players who are always willing to help eachother out, so hopefully you will consider Cynical as your new home!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, of feel free to PM me on our guild website http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Gameslave.1567

Gameslave.1567

Our guild, twisted descent, is just starting to recruit members. We range from mid twenties to late thirty’s (with a few older). We’re just looking for a small group, 20-30, who have night time / evening schedules, spouses, children. My gf and I have a 3yr old so we’re mainly on in the evening into the night. Most of the others are married but their wives don’t play, and/or have children. We want to provide a guild that is relaxed, fun, yet still progressive and competitive for mature ppl. Those who can’t be on all the time and aren’t looking for too much but still want to to progress without it feeling like a second job. Thanks for your time. We look forward to talking with you ingame.
-erevis (gameslave.1567)
Server- Isle of Janthir

in Guilds

Posted by: doomkeep.6739

doomkeep.6739

Hi there Domaik,
I actually think I remember you from one of the betas
I’d be happy to speak with you about our guild, Supply and Demand [SAnD], as I think it could be a great fit for you. You can read some of the gory details here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/SAnD-Great-guild-recruiting-on-Northern-Shiverpeaks-Are-we-the-right-fit-for-you/first#post461401
If interested, please drop me a PM here on the forums or look for me in game. I should be on after 8 PM EST tonight. Best of luck!
- Doom

Guild leader, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Downed Fill Pillows – Guardian
Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: Domaik.2591

Domaik.2591

Well I didn’t expect answers this fast! Now I’m having a tough time deciding lol!

Btw I’m 21…I’ll check all the guilds and see which one I’m heading to…

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi Domaik!

I run a small friends and family guild that is particularly friendly to newer players and especially those with busy schedules. Our members are mostly in their 30s with jobs and families to tend to which leave us with limited time to play the game so prime time is usually during the evenings and weekends. We have zero required events or play time, but we love to group up for all kinds of content and especially PvE.

Please check out our bio below for some more details and if you are interested please PM me or send and in game mail/tell. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Home World: Maguuma
Guild Name: Heroic Heroes of Heroism [HHH]
Focus: PvE and PvP (mostly WvW)

VoIP: Ventrillo

Prime time: 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern, and anytime on weekends

Our guild has one rule: thou shall not be a prick.

Heroic Heroes of Heroism was founded by several friends who have known each other, and have gamed together for well over 10 years. As adults, at this point in our lives many of us have full time jobs, significant others, and / or children of our own. While our personal lives and entanglements may take up much of our time and attention, there still remains at least one constant: we love to game together and interact with like minded people!

We wanted to create a Guild Wars 2 guild where all kinds of great and friendly players could pool together to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of whether your schedule is busy or flexible. A place where all players involved felt like they were a part of a meaningful community of great people. Above all else, we just want to PLAY and have a great time doing it! We do not have any mandatory events which require you to commit regular play time, but we highly encourage our members to organize optional nights and activities as long as your fellow players in the guild are kept in mind.

If you want to join a group of mature, open minded, and at times hilariously demented people (in a non-murderous kind of way), then we would love to have you on-board to take this ride with HHH. Hell, we’ll even cater to anti-social cat lovers!

Please feel free to contact us via in game mail, whisper, or a PM on the forums.

Dr Higgs Boson/Xavier.2356