PVE Guild Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Quidel.2401

Quidel.2401

Looking for a small/med sized guild on Tarnished Coast.

I have been doing allot of tpvp and my girlfrnds focus has been world completion. We are looking for a fun group of people to do more endgame with. We are both in our 30’s and prefer our own age group. Not looking for a overly large guild but more of a small to med size group that we could enjoy dungeons or leveling alts with.

Thanks for your time,

Q

in Guilds

Posted by: AsherTalos.6478

AsherTalos.6478

Broken Chains is PvX guild on the Tarnished Coast sever. Our goal is to provide a good group of gamers and friends to any people we group with. We are here to make the experiences in-game more enjoyable by offering teamwork and camaraderie. We do hit up the borderlands every so often and have been running dungeons most nights for the past week.We have our own website and vent server, if interested or have questions you can send me a PM here or on the website. You can also contact Molly Stray or myself in-game. Happy hunting and look forward to grouping with you.
http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=377990&TabID=3177874

in Guilds

Posted by: Kai.5138

Kai.5138

PM sent – best of luck with your search!

Eukai – Sylvari Ranger & Riskai – Sylvari Guardian
{Serenity and Scars on Tarnished Coast}
http://serenityandscars.enjin.com/home

in Guilds

Posted by: Ualtar.5047

Ualtar.5047

Khazad Fundinul is a mature casual mostly PvE guild based on Tarnished Coast. We generally recruit age 25+, and most of us are age 30+. Most of our guild members are located in the CST and EST time zones with a scattering of other time zones.

We do not have require events or times for people to be on.

We did 1 guild event so far. That was jumping puzzle race. I am planning another one right now to start on 22 OCT. It is going to be a Halloween Screenshot contest.

We do mostly PvE, and have a wide range of levels right now. We have people starting to work on the dungeons. We also have started to get more interest in WvW. We have a couple of people interested in tPvP, I am trying to recruit/work up interest in that part of the game.

Please come by and check out our website, www.kfgamers.com. Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

Alrekr Yerling
Khazad Fundinul [KF] – Tarnished Coast