[Page] Storybook Heroes, Kaineng

[Page] Storybook Heroes, Kaineng

in Guilds

Posted by: Kunshu.5281

Kunshu.5281

Howdy! The guild Storybook Heroes [Page], is my response to a server that doesn’t really have many guilds that are focused on the players, rather than the game. I’ve been in several guilds throughout Isle of Janthir, Ehmry Bay and Kaineng (Where I now live), and I’ve noticed that many of the guilds don’t really take the time to talk to their members, or to really include people in content, outside of the normal group that does it. So many people treat this game like it’s a job, but it’s really just a place to have fun. So I’ve started this guild to give the community what I always wanted out of it: A nice place to relax, and to have fun in a close-knit community.

What can we offer you?

• Several events a week in a variety of different categories, such as WvW, sPvP,
  • Dungeons and purely social events that anyone can participate in.
  • A guild that’s not treating the game like a job, but rather as a way to have fun.
  • A friendly, close-knit community that actually knows your name, and talks to you.

Now what kinds of events can anyone participate in?

The leader of the event finds somewhere really, really high, and jumps off the edge. The attendees then jump off after him, and try to land as close as possible. Two attempts.

The leader of the event will hide guild banners or other placable objects around Tyria, and create riddles to give clues about the locations. The attendees will search for the banners, and return to the leader with both the location of the banners, and the appropriate buffs.

Our focus

As a guild, we don’t strive to achieve #1 status in any part of the game, we just play the game to have fun, whether we win or lose. We don’t single out any one aspect of the game and exclude others from guild activities – we play everything this game has to offer. From WvW, PvP, SAB, Dungeons, to just simply exploring – we do it all.

How to join

To join the guild, just whisper Kunshu.5281 when I’m online, or any other guild member. If you can’t find anyone online, send an in-game mail message to the account name above, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Anyone is welcome, be you new, experienced, young or old – you’re welcome here.

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you soon!