[PvE] We Run Dungeons is recruiting everyone

in Guilds

Posted by: TheRabbit.9478

TheRabbit.9478

Are you tired of spamming map chat trying to get a group together to do CM exp paths? Is there nobody answering your cries of “LFG” in Caledon Forest? Come join We Run Dungeons [PvE]! A guild entirely dedicated to helping people find groups to run dungeons.

I created this guild to help find groups for running dungeons. That is the guild’s sole purpose and mission.

I’m in another guild that has a great community, has fun events, and loves to do WvW, but, they hardly ever run dungeons. Asking around in LA, and seeing threads about it here, it seems like other people have the same problem. So I created a guild to help people find groups for dungeons

Dungeon instances are cross-world, so it doesn’t even matter which home world you’re on, guild chat spans all of them. Invite your friends, invite your family, invite the random people you PUG’d with that one time you completed CoF! And when you’re done running dungeons for the day, just switch back over to your main guild without missing a beat. With GW2’s innovative guild feature, your characters can be a member of up to 4 different guilds, and switch in and out of them at will. The only thing that changes when you represent a different guild is who your guild chat gets sent to!

We’re currently sitting at around 15 members with more joining daily. Everyone that joins gets invite privileges to be able to invite additional likeminded dungeon runners! (I’m also looking for a few officer types that can handle removing troublesome people from the guild when I’m not online. It hasn’t become an issue yet, but I’d like to nip that in the bud (hah, sylvari joke) before it becomes a problem.)

I currently have several C3 rooms reserved for free voice chat purposes (We all know that dungeon runs go smoother with voice chat). As we expand I’ll continue adding new chat rooms for people to use as well. (C3 is a free ventrilo type voice chat program that’s run by the amazingly good people at Vivox, get it for free at DownloadC3.com).

Shoot me a message or a mail ingame to get yourself a shiny new invite to the best dungeon running guild out there! For ease of use, my character’s name is Red Rabbit, but don’t be terribly surprised if the whisper you get back is from some other colored rabbit.

As a side note, I said the word “Dungeon” 11 times here, plus once more in the title.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kaiser Sigil.4809

Kaiser Sigil.4809

What server are you guys on? I need a reliable source of fellow dungeon enthusiasts!

in Guilds

TheRabbit.9478

What server are you guys on? I need a reliable source of fellow dungeon enthusiasts!

We’re on the US server!

in Guilds

Posted by: Strongheart.5629

Strongheart.5629

Sounds great, I sent you a PM Rabbit!

StrongHeart
Norn – Warrior
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

TheRabbit.9478

Everyone that PM’d me or mailed me in game was sent an invite. We’re up to 30 members across 10 different home worlds now.

in Guilds

Posted by: Thundarr.7186

Thundarr.7186

Do you have members on the Vabbi server? I didn’t rush my leveling and when I got to do AC I barely found any people doing it. I’ll gladly join to do dungeons and help other people do dungeons.

in Guilds

TheRabbit.9478

Do you have members on the Vabbi server? I didn’t rush my leveling and when I got to do AC I barely found any people doing it. I’ll gladly join to do dungeons and help other people do dungeons.

The way that dungeons are instanced, you don’t need to be on the same home world as the other people in your party. You do however need to be on the same server (there’s only 2 servers, US and EU). So if you play on a US server, we have plenty of people you can join.

in Guilds

Posted by: JRA.5970

JRA.5970

I would love an invite to your guild. Sounds perfect for me

in Guilds

Posted by: Thundarr.7186

Thundarr.7186

The way that dungeons are instanced, you don’t need to be on the same home world as the other people in your party. You do however need to be on the same server (there’s only 2 servers, US and EU). So if you play on a US server, we have plenty of people you can join.

I see, thank you for clarifying that.

in Guilds

TheRabbit.9478

We’ve just passed the 100 member mark, and have over a dozen home world’s in our roster. Last night during prime time we had 5 separate dungeon groups running at the same time. I’m online now and will be for the next few hours, shoot me a message if you’re interested in joining.

in Guilds

Posted by: FurySong.6348

FurySong.6348

I’d like an invite! Please add me if you would kindly.

in Guilds

Posted by: LazyOrphan.9864

LazyOrphan.9864

Would like an invite, active dungeoneer here IGN : Deaths Close / Nameraki

in Guilds

Posted by: Spectative.7239

Spectative.7239

I’d love an invite to this guild. I run any and every dungeon.