PvX Guild on Henge of Denravi

in Guilds

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Guild Name:Phaze[PHZE]

Size:450+

Timezone:EST

Type:PvX

Have Website and Mumble that is given after you’ve joined us!

Requirements: Fun person who is loyal to a guild and enjoys all aspects of the game, and representing.

Hi! We’re a guild that resides on the Henge of Denravi! We are a very large guild and have about 50-100+ people normally! We enjoy all aspects of the game, weather it’s doing dungeons, or running around in a Zerg as a guild in WvW. If you are in Henge, you have probably seen us around in literally every single event weather it be the dragons, Maw, SB or the smaller ones! We’re pretty much all lvl 80s in the guild so you won’t be stepping into a noon fest xD

Little about us

-We run Guild WvW events every week!
-Guild Bounties are on Saturdays and Wednsday nights! We only have Puzzle left!
-we have multiple leaders/ officers that help out around the guild regularly
-Run Magic Find and other boons 24/7!

If you are interested in joining and are on the henge already, please mail me!
Linanthony.1809

Genesis Theory [GT]

in Guilds

Posted by: Syphonus.1265

Syphonus.1265

I’ve been in Phaze for a few months and I’m pretty impressed with the community overall. Lots of active members, really friendly and helpful, always announcing world events etc. and getting dungeon groups together. If you have any questions or need advice on something don’t hesitate to ask, because there are always experienced people on willing to answer anything and enjoy helping you out.

Weekend Guild events are amazing, we probably have 80 or so participate every time and it’s always a blast.

in Guilds

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Joined Phaze by a random invite after coming back from a 5 month hiatus. Ever since then, I’ve made tons of progress and made many friends. If it wasn’t for Phaze, I would have either transferred or stopped playing. I’ve never been a part of such an active guild. By active, I mean aspects of the ENTIRE game. Want to run dungeons? Easily able to find a group. Want to party up in WvW? Usually half our people are in WvW. 1v1 spar in pvp? No problemo. Great guild, great members… JOIN US!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Guilds

Posted by: Shindigger.5493

Shindigger.5493

I’ve been in Phaze for awhile now. I have been able to complete Dungeon Master, 2 world completions, and even complete my legendary. Phaze is a good group of gamers who are willing to help out with every aspect of the game. We strive to be the best at what we do without sacrificing the fun.

Shindigger (enter prof here)
HoD
PHZE

in Guilds

Posted by: iStrafex.9018

iStrafex.9018

I too have been in PHAZE while now and it’s been a blast. Whether it’s WvW or speedy dungeon runs we got what you need. We’re always looking for more like-minded gamers to join us in our fight to bring Glory to the Henge! =P

[oT] Ominous Threat – Leader
IGN: Ominous Strafe
Server: FA —> SoS

in Guilds

Posted by: lBeholdl.7182

lBeholdl.7182

PHAZE was the first and still the only major guild that i have been in while playing gw2. If you ever wanted to play with an amazing group of people you want to be in phaze. We do everything there is to do in the game so come join the family and have fun

Henge of Denravi
I Behold I ~ Human Ele

in Guilds

Posted by: Nordslayer.5390

Nordslayer.5390

I’ve been in Phaze since January and was in a few other guilds before that, once I joined Phaze I’ve never needed to look for another guild because there are so many helpful friendly members on at any given time that I don’t have to look outside of the guild to do anything. If you want a guild that does everything and always has members online to give a helping hand Phaze is it, without egos getting in the way & just a ton of fun. We’d love to have you join our family