R20 Mesmer looking for dedicated, active and skilled Tournament guild (R20+)

in Guilds

Posted by: Explicit.3489

Explicit.3489

Hello all. I am currently without a main team to play with and am looking for a group of skilled players to dominate tPvP with, who also runs sPvP matches during down-times.

I am a R20 Mesmer with previous Mesmer PvP experience from GW1 GvG (Though the two iterations of the class are miles apart.) I fancy myself to be a good player – note: not the best, as I can always improve – and expect the same from those I play with. I can lead if need be, and I am close to being a master of my class; so I can fill mostly any niche you need of me as Mesmer (90% of playtime is on this class), and I will learn any other class and role that is requested of me.

I am on mostly every day, usually around 12-3 PM PST, and again at about 10:30 or 11 PM PST for weekdays, and all day save 3-8 PM PST for weekends.

If you would like to give me a try, as text can prove nothing by itself, post here or message me, or contact me in game.

Thank you.

Attachments:

(edited by Explicit.3489)

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : IP – cgunited.maxfrag.net
Port- 3883
E-mail : cgunitedgaming***********
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Ventrilo :

IP – cgunited.maxfrag.net
Port – 3883

in Guilds

Explicit.3489

Not allowed to “bump?”

Would you rather I spammed the board with new topics? Stupid rules. Allow me to bump or I will do just that.

in Guilds

Explicit.3489

Giving myself another bump. I think once per day is completely fine.