Reticle [RET] Fastest growing FA WvW Guild!

Reticle [RET] Fastest growing FA WvW Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

I created a new WvW guild Reticle [RET], over a week ago(November 26th) from scratch, when I noticed that the server needed another medium/big WvW guild to fight against the steadily improving Yak’s Bend and Tarnished Coast. I started whispering other players, who I saw fighting well in WvW, if they want to join. We now have 100 active, skilled fighters for Reticle. I also recruited another commander on the server (Saradon Warchild) who now co-leads the guild with me. We have a vent now, and are working towards a website.

How far we’ve come in just 1 week, has given me great optimism about where this guild is going. I’m not planning to recruit 1000 members and create a super-zerg force just to lose 600 members in the course of a few weeks (cough cough, GODS). I want this guild to be a laid back community of a few hundred PvP/MMO players for years to come.

If you are interested in joining the fastest growing WvW guild on Fort Aspenwood, whisper me in game, or reply here and I will contact you in game. Note: at 250 members the guild is going to slow recruitment and begin requirements(not big though)

Reticle: All Sights on Victory!

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time