Returning Player LF guild

in Guilds

Posted by: YetiHunter.4782

YetiHunter.4782

I haven’t played since Halloween, and I am looking for an active guild with a focus on dungeon runs. I have a lvl 80 Warrior and other lower level characters I have been working on since I got back into the game. I have pretty high crafting on a few of my chars, with max weapon smithing and huntsman, as well as JC and others on alt chars. I am willing to switch servers if needed.

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey YetiHunter!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last three WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

in Guilds

Posted by: Bossy Bessy.3829

Bossy Bessy.3829

YetiHunter, our guild is friendly, laid-back and is comprised of mostly adults who have to juggle between gaming, our jobs, and our families. We are not all that large of a guild (roughly 30 players), and there’s about 10 or 12 of us who play on a pretty regular basis at least every other night.

We typically run PVE most of the time, and love to run dungeons when we can (been on an AC kick for the past few weeks), including fractals on occasions. We love to have a good time and chat, and don’t take ourselves or this game too seriously, as it is just a game at the end of the day.

Voice chat is available but is honestly rarely ever used. Please feel free to check us out at sempermoxie.enjin.com. We don’t take the website too seriously, maybe posting something every now and then on the forums.

We’re looking for another handful of active PVE/Dungeon players to join. We’d love to have you join us on the YB server.

Feel free to send me a PM/Mail here or ingame.

thanks.

Ima Seamstress (IGN)
Goodbye Mr Anderson (IGN)

Goodbye Mr Anderson – Ranger | Ima Seamstress – Guardian
The Society [SCTY] on YB

in Guilds

Posted by: Vidiea.4867

Vidiea.4867

Hi there Yeti,

I sent you a PM about our PvX guild Remnants of Hope. Hopefully we fit what you’re looking for, but if not good luck and happy travels!

in Guilds

Posted by: Sharess.3047

Sharess.3047

Hey Yeti, I sent you a private Message in regards to Tribe [TRB] reopening our recruitment on Jade Quarry. We use Mumble (not Ventrilo) and are very active/helpful.

I will also try to reach you ingame. Hope to hear back from you and best of luck in your search.

~ David

http://www.Tribegaming.com
Tribe [TRB] – Now Recruiting.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Yeti,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers. You can try out the guild by guesting, which is free, before deciding on changing your home server.

We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 148 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are not huge, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

in game character: Xena Love/Lady Luna Love/Luna Lovess, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Shooting you a PM!