Returning and rerolling.

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: Warsaint.8501

Warsaint.8501

Pretty much the title of the post sums up the reason for this post. I played the game a few months ago but had to get away from it when I started a new job and did not have the time to play while going through months of training. Since then the friends I played with have quit. I am now looking to get back into the game and figured this would be as good a place as any to start. I intend on starting fresh on a new home world. I am in NA on the East Coast so looking for a guild and server that has a high population of players around those peak times.

Previously when playing i enjoyed WvW and PvP in the game in general. I did not really get a chance to do any PvE in this game while I played it but in past games I have played I’ve always enjoyed it so would like to give it a try here as well.

Thank you for your time and input.

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

Sent you a PM

Good luck in your search.

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: Keegen.2548

Keegen.2548

Sent you a PM Warsaint. I hope you will consider Stormbluff Isle as you home server. Friendly active PvE server with good leadership in WvW. Good luck on your search.

(edited by Keegen.2548)

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: Mabasploom.8329

Mabasploom.8329

Hey Warsaint, I sent you a PM. Good luck!

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

Forget the PM’s. Want a good guild? Check out Decisive Actions on JQ. Here’s our recruitment thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Decisive-Action-DA-recruiting-for-WvW-JQ/first#post1419376 and our website: http://da-gw2.enjin.com/

We’re a casual/hardcore mix-breed guild. Great fun, nice people, and lots of enjoyable times. Major requirement though is that you must be 18+ (most members are in their late 20’s to early 30’s). Check us out, enjoy our website, and apply if we appeal to your playstyle.

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Hey, if you’re looking to come back to some WvW action, check out Decisive Actions, we’re on Jade Quarry , doing roaming and fool-killing

Recruitment Post/Guild Info

DA website

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

Returning and rerolling.

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey there Warsaint,

[UM] is a friendly and mature NA guild that provides a helpful and fun atmosphere. We are a very active guild with most of us in eastern timezone. In WvW we enjoy running small squad type work and have been improving every day as a team. If you want to chat or have any questions, just shoot me a msg. I’ll post our guild blurb and let you find out more about us that way.

Good luck in your search and thank you for reading!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Who We Are
We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events and
Dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium size guild with 55 members and with 20+ of us active daily, consisting of mostly NA members.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Our newer members can listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, however most talk within minutes because of how easy going everyone is!

What We Do
We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Treks and Guild Bounties and do any of the above throughout the week off schedule. Also we provide FUN events and random guild chat trivia with prizes. There is always something going on daily, usually any time after 6pm EST – 2am EST during the weekdays and any time during the weekends.

What Server We Are On
You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A tier 2 server for WvW, has quite a busy PvE population in maps, has a friendly community forums for all things GW2, also has a community teamspeak where everyone is welcome and also has our own guild channel (however we use our private TS in most cases), and a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to just have fun.

What if I’m not on FA?
No fear! UM allows recruits to guest for up to a month in order to help everyone to have time to gather in game gold or irl money in order to transfer. Our staff and members are also more than willing to help by running events to help out! With all the events we run it is very easy to make the money to transfer in as little as a week.

How to Join Us!
Take a look around on our website to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to fill out our simple and easy app. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us, we would definitely be happy to answer!

Contacts
GM: Rits.4036
Officers: Jinxey.4173
Moriarty.6809
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PVX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post1369077

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood