[SAnD] Great guild recruiting on Northern Shiverpeaks - Are we the right fit for you?

[SAnD] Great guild recruiting on Northern Shiverpeaks - Are we the right fit for you?

in Guilds

Posted by: doomkeep.6739

doomkeep.6739

First, I’d like to give a big “thank you” to the community on these forums. I’ve been blown away by the amazing response that we’ve received in Supply and Demand [SAnD] while recruiting here over the past 3 weeks. The helpful spirit and enthusiasm that we’ve experienced from the new folks who have joined us have been beyond belief. It has helped immeasurably to strengthen our membership and our ability to play together as a cohesive and energized team.

[SAnD] is a guild located on Northern Shiverpeaks. We believe that each player should be picky in the guild they choose and each guild should want people that fit in. This usually produces less drama and more fun for everyone. Too many times players are not sure what they are looking for and sometimes guilds seem to only want numbers in order to build influence.

Our guild is mostly filled with people 25+ years of age. We are looking to cap about 50 highly active players and we are rapidly starting to reach that target. Anything larger than that often ends up being a bit too chaotic. We also believe in the value of friendships formed among guildmates while slaughtering beasts or the enemy on the battlefield – and a tight-knit group can go a long ways towards helping to make that a reality. We have a healthy balance between PvE and WvW. We are not elitist in our approach to the game, and are always ready to help members with dungeon runs, map completions, jumping puzzles, WvW strategy, and tips on all aspects of gameplay.

We are looking to fill our remaining spots with like-minded players. We will not invite for the sake of numbers. For the most part, we are all family people so many of our members will typically not be on all day and every day. Most of us play “most” nights (8 pm – 1 am EST is prime time) for about 3-5 hours (some much more). We are not hardcore when it comes to quantity but certainly when it comes to quality. When we are online, we want to make the most of that time. That means staying focused and organized, and using voice communication. This is important to us as it helps keep the guild personal and gives us the ability to work well together.

Interested? Please let us know and we’ll be happy to speak with you and answer any questions. We look forward to helping maximize your Guild Wars 2 experience.
Thanks for reading and making it to the end of the post! We wish you the best in your future and hope to see you in game!

Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Northern Shiverpeaks

TL:DR

We Offer
- Social atmosphere
- Respectful play
- Focused gameplay
- Organized dungeon runs
- Organzied WvW groups
- TeamSpeak 3 communications
- Website/Forums @ http://supplyanddemand.enjin.com

Guild leader, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Downed Fill Pillows – Guardian
Maguuma server

(edited by doomkeep.6739)

in Guilds

Posted by: sailormoon.9038

sailormoon.9038

Great to see you guys are recruiting. I have always heard fantastic things about you and I remember that you were probably the most popular and respected guild on Northern Shiverpeaks back when they had the NS site/forums up and running. I actually had a great dungeon run last weekend with a couple of your members – their willingness to help me out on my first run was much appreciated ^^. Pleeeease drop me an invite at your convenience. Really looking forward to working with you and sharing the fun in GW2. – SM

in Guilds

Posted by: Raific.4652

Raific.4652

Thank you Sailormoon for your kind words. We will look for you in game tonight.

Guild Officer, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: rich.3417

rich.3417

hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that have people organizing WvWvW events, are you guys mostly a PvE focused guild or mixture of both?

in Guilds

doomkeep.6739

Thanks for your note Rich. [SAnD] actively pursues all aspects of GW2. Some evenings we’re running around in WvW (we even have a Warlord who coordinates PvP strategy and operations), other times we’re doing dungeons, structured PvP, map completions – you name it.
We’d be happy to have you meet some of the guild and give us a try. Please drop me a note here on the forums or find me in game and we can pop into vent for a longer chat. Looking forward to it!
Cheers, Doom

Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: cucaracha.1824

cucaracha.1824

Your guild looks like it could be a nice fit for me. I had a couple of quick questions -
a. Are you open to folks taking leadership positions in your guild? I’ve sometimes thought about starting up my own guild, so I’d be interested in perhaps proving myself and working towards an officer rank. Is that possible in SAnD?
b. I’m not very familiar with Northern Shiverpeaks. Are they pretty competitive in WvW?
Thanks in advance for your answers. Looking forward to learning more.

in Guilds

Raific.4652

Hello Cucaracha,

a: Yes, we are looking to fill at least 2 more Officer Positions. If someone has the time, dedication and desire to fill that role, we would be very grateful. Obviously, they would have to have a proven track and Leadership approval.

b: NSP, in my option is the perfect WVW Server. We are right in the middle so while there is still a Free Xfer, we are not getting flooded with Coat Tail Riding World Jumpers but we are still able to hold our own. Also, the people that are on NSP seem to be very dedicated to the server. All the Jumpers left us when TA did in the start. At this time, I see NSP being mid tier to a bit higher in the future. Oh and WVW queues are rarely over a couple minutes wait!

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

(edited by Raific.4652)

in Guilds

Posted by: Thalrane.3046

Thalrane.3046

Hi guys! Great post, and I think your guild sounds just right for me. I filled an app out on the website with my background.

I’ll be transferring servers, but that’s not a big deal to me. I would definitely like to game with you folks in the future!

in Guilds

doomkeep.6739

Thx Thalrane for the kind words and your interest! I appreciate you finding our website and submitting an application. We’ll find you in game soon and look forward to running with you!

Maguuma server

in Guilds

Raific.4652

Replied to your App Thalrane. We will look for you tonight!

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: cucaracha.1824

cucaracha.1824

Thanks for the note, Raific. The guild looks awesome. I’m definitely very interested.

I’ll be traveling for a week beginning tonite and will unfortunately be away from the game. I will contact you again when I return. Excited to sign up!

in Guilds

Raific.4652

Heya Mate,
I was wondering what happen to you! I seemed to have missed this so will follow up with you then. Enjoy the travel!

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: Khairos.3890

Khairos.3890

Greetings SaND!

Just a member of [War], here to give your recruitment thread a courtesy bump and wish you luck in your future endeavors! We’re glad to have you with us on NSP. I, and some others of us hope to fight alongside your family out there soon. See you on the battlefield, friends.

Helia – Stormbluff Isle – [MORD]

in Guilds

Raific.4652

Hey Tnx mate! We appreciate that! Looking forward to running with you guys! You have some awesome members and I have even suggested you guys to a couple people looking that were not our fit. Not bad people, just that we were not the kind of guild they are looking for.

We have recently picked up quite a few really great players so our guild membership is very healthy. But not over-sized! (We are about 40 active players ATM, about half are WVW fans.)

Anyway, I will be sure to look for yours and give you the same! Tnx again!

-Raific

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

doomkeep.6739

Thanks Khairos, We appreciate your kindness and look forward to running with you and yours on the battlefields. We will shelter you in our shadows and lend steel to your victories!

Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkhart.9142

Darkhart.9142

Just Marvy from [War] here wanting to bump up a great guild’s page. Has been a pleasure working with you guys in WvW so far and look forward to it only getting better!

Thanks a lot guys!

in Guilds

Raific.4652

Thank you Marvy. It has been great running with you guys!

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: SoulSeeker.2704

SoulSeeker.2704

hey there, ok so i’m new to gw, i’ve played wow for years and finally decided to switch… are you still recruiting my cousin and i need an active guild to make this game a bit more fun… i’m available most mornings/afternoons and i’m willing to transfer but i’d like to know if you guys are still recruiting before i do…

in Guilds

doomkeep.6739

Hi there Soul – yes, we sure are. I’d be happy to hop onto vent and chat with you and your cousin if you like.

We definitely tend to have more members logged into game in the evenings on weekdays, as most work during the day. If your prime playtimes are during the day, my only worry is whether you might not find as much activity as during the later hours.

Please let me know if you’d like to chat a bit more and what time works best for you. Looking forward to it!

Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkhart.9142

Darkhart.9142

Look idk what you guys think you are doing on the 2nd page, but cut that stuff out

Bump for a good guild looking to help out the NSP community with WvW and more.

in Guilds

Raific.4652

LOL Tnx Marvy! We got some awesome recruits! Looking for a few more!

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: Uchiheka.8265

Uchiheka.8265

Hi guys! I’ve been looking for a guild such as yours for a long time now!i love helping other players and am aways on line ( well not always:4-5h in the morning and somtimes the same at nght from 9:30).i have a level 80 Gaurdian and enjoy helping and doing “dungeon runs, map completions, jumping puzzles, WvW strategy, and tips on all aspects of gameplay” just like u stated in ur 1st post…(if i will fit in with all the rest plz invite me and i hope i will be a helping hand to all >,O )

Olivia LightBorn

in Guilds

doomkeep.6739

Thanks so much for your post, Olivia. Sounds like a great match! I’ll send you a quick PM here on the forums and we can get you signed up. Looking forward to seeing you soon – we’ll be having an evening of dungeon runs tonight so it will be a great opportunity for you to get to know all our awesome folks!

Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: Uchiheka.8265

Uchiheka.8265

XD thank u for the quick reply doomkeep!my time zone is +2 so i hope our times work out.i finish work in 2h from now and cant wait to meet u all ^^c u tonight

in Guilds

Raific.4652

Hello Olivia,

We have focused on bringing in players to cover a wide range of times. We wish for all our players to have plenty of people to chat and play with while keeping a solid community. Also, we are TS3 bunk-mates with a fantastic guild called WAR on NSP. This increases the amount of people we are able to chat with on off hours without over extending our guild community.

I look forward to meeting you and having you meet our crew. Thank you very much for your interest in SAnD.
-Raific

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Raific.4652

SAnD is currently about 40-50 members at prime time and looking to round off our community with some like minded players. We are PvX and have Guild Events that include WVW and PVE.

Be sure to check out our website at: http://supplyanddemand.enjin.com
The Forum is open so feel free to stop in and read what is going on in SAnD!
-Raific

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

SAnd totally rocks. Lots of activity, helpful and friendly members, excellent leaders. The best guild I’ve found. I consider myself lucky to be part of a wonderfully excited bunch of players. Give us a try……you won’t regret it.

in Guilds

Posted by: Scarlot Harlot.5072

Scarlot Harlot.5072

Not sure about [SAnD]?? Check out the website supplyanddemand.enjin.com, hit up a few members in game. A leader can spout all day long about awesome their guild may be, but the proof is in the pudding batman. Check it out and don’t be afraid to harass the locals.

They got my vote!

in Guilds

Raific.4652

SAnD is still looking for members that play off prime hours. We have many international players as well as some that just play all sorts of weird hours and wish to make sure there are plenty of players online, around the clock.

If you are looking for a solid guild of mature players, please give us a look at: http://supplyanddemand.enjin.com

We look forward to hearing from you!
-Raific

Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in Guilds

doomkeep.6739

Howdy all!

We’re thrilled with all the folks who have joined us over the past 2 weeks. We’ve got a few more openings for anyone who finds that we look to be a perfect fit. Please feel free to also check out our webpage at http://supplyanddemand.enjin.com.

If you like what you see, please drop me a PM here on the official forums. I’d be happy to speak with you and answer any questions. Thanks!

- Doom

Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: DragoonK.6548

DragoonK.6548

Hi everyone, I followed this post to their website and joined the ranks, lots of fun people to hang around. The guild does it all too, I couldn’t be happier!