[SPBN] Spellborn; Gaymer Guild Recruiting on Dragonbrand

in Guilds

Posted by: Genreninja.8516

Genreninja.8516

We were originally a group of players who all attend the same local Gaymer Meetup every month. But there are so few of us actually playing GW2, we’d like to open the guild up to new non-local members.

Server: Dragonbrand
Guild Arch-Type: Casual

It is not a requirement to be gay, nor is this guild about being gay. We’re just guys who like guys who like games and we found our roots in a gay social group. We don’t have a website or forums, we’d rather be in-game than monitoring those things. But we can usually be found on Skype chatting it up while we play.

We have a couple members on daily. We just recently finished collecting the Halloween Achievements together and plan to start digging into some Dungeons.

Although we’re not “hardcore” in any particular area we get out there and have fun in all aspects of GW2: PvE, sPvP, WvW, and even some light RP.

Our philosophy is Quality of Quantity. My friend and I prefer smaller tight knit guilds over the massive ad-hoc guilds with no real personality or rhythm. The great thing is, in GW2, you can have both. We’re here to enjoy the game and build a tight little family to enjoy it with.

Hope to see you in-game,
-GenreNinja

(edited by Genreninja.8516)

in Guilds

Genreninja.8516

We’re going to be running lower level dungeons this afternoon if anyone wants to join. Ascalonian Catacombes, etc.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lotus.6120

Lotus.6120

can i join yr guild, i am from singapore

in Guilds

Genreninja.8516

Just hit us up in game! We’ll have several people on tonight running a few dungeon’s and finishing up the Halloween Achievements.