Saints and Sinners looking for new members

in Guilds

Posted by: DreamReaver.7514

DreamReaver.7514

Saints and Sinners [SaS]
on the Darkhaven server

A bit of info about us:

We are a small mostly Australian guild.
We started out as a group of local friends and slowly expanding the guild to all who would like to join. We accept all style of players, veterans to new players from anywhere in the world.

We won’t kick players from the guild if they are inactive for a long time.

We are casual guild that do a bit everything. WvW, PvP, Jumping Puzzles, Dungeons. Whatever we choose to do. We play the way we want, when we want with no pressure or the feeling of obligation in that we have to play the game or do dungeons, WvW, etc.

If you would like to join contact me in game DreamReaver, or a guild member to let an officer know there is someone wanting to join. Or just leave a message here.

We have a website: http://sasgw2.enjin.com/ (still work in progress)
We have ventrilo

everything is an illusion

(edited by DreamReaver.7514)

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

just a quick update:

We now have Ventrilo up and running.
We have about 40 members and 90% of them are Australian.

So if your an Aussie and on the Darkhaven server, come join us, less you know you will have people in your time zone. And if your not Aussie, still welcome, we accept anyone and everyone. Maybe the Australian time zone is perfect for your gaming time wherever you are in the world.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

We are always recruiting so please don’t hesitate to wanting to join us.

in Guilds

Posted by: uflyandy.6392

uflyandy.6392

Food for thought I’m one of the commanders from maguuma. Not trying to step over your toes man. How would you like to have an army under your command ? A guild that’s coming up fast on a server , That’s made an impact on world vs world when they PVE most of the time ? I’m trying to expand and build alliance with guilds in different time zones. You guys could run and night shift in maguuma , I don’t know how much server pride you guys use but you could be part of something big. What ever the out come I hope you guys have luck good to see a group ok down to earth trying to grow. Have fun m8 if you would like to join up with our team pm. Like I said I hope not to offend you in anyway

Title: Commander and Leader of [GOA] Legion Alliance [Maguuma]Name: Promethieus

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

Not interested in changing servers, been with Darkhaven from the beginning. But if there is anyone interested in recruiting for the guild on there/other servers, feel free to contact me and we can discuss it.

Saints and Sinners is growing quickly on Darkhaven server, have almost 60 members and of that 60 probably about 50 are Australians.

We are now the main Australian guild on the Darkhaven server that I know of.

We are still very casual players, as we grow we will hopefully do more of everything in guildwars.

We accept everyone from everywhere doesn’t matter what country and how experienced you are at guildwars. Aussie timezone might just be perfect for you.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

Just another update.

We have just reached 100 members, have 3 commanders in the guild.

We are now the biggest Australian guild in Darkhaven and probably the biggest Australian guild on all servers, we have approximately 80 Australians in the guild.

We accept members from any country and any server. We have about 40 to 50 active members in a 24 hour period and more on weekends and most of our members are active during the week.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

130+ members now

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

we have reached 200+ members now

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

we have just got our 300th member, and about 100 members active in the last 24 hours, we are still recruiting, so if you are on Darkhaven or wanting to come to Darkhaven, whisper me DreamReaver for invite or more info. We accept anyone and everyone from anywhere with no requirements in joining us

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

350+ members now. we have mostly new players to the game, so join us and if you have nay questions there is bound to be someone that will answer it.

Around 7pm onwards Australian time is when we have the largest amount of members on, average over 50+ members on line and can get to 100+ members during the weekend/ During prime-time American times we have i think around 30+ members online on average, but not sure since i am sleeping during that time.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

We have just recruited our 400th member over 130 active members in a 24 hours period during the working week, and more during the weekend. Have a fully upgraded guild too now, No more improvements need to be researched and now just producing guild banners and other perks for the guild.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

450+ members now, space is limited, as we won’t be starting a sister guild.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

487 members now, very limited spots, we are on Darkhaven server, we have over 300 Australians in the guild.

We have no requirements to join or represent the guild. We are a casual guild.

our motto: Play how you want, when you want.

The guild is fully upgraded.

in Guilds

DreamReaver.7514

Been awhile since i last posted here of the guild update.

We are still recruiting. We run guild missions, unlocking the next type of mission soon, just researching what we need to get it.

Since missions have been add, the philosophy of the guild has not changed, we still do not require representation, still play how you want when you want.

We are a casual guild, we hover around the 490 members mark. That said we only have about 60 members log in in 24 hour period, use to be around the 150 mark, but a lot guildies have had enough of GW2 because of the required grind to get the the ascended and legendaries and nothing else of interest to do. But they will not be kicked from the guild, like i said we are casual guild and if you choose to take a long or short break from the game, you will not be kicked. So if you choose to return GW2 sometime in the future, less you will know that you will still be in the guild.

So if you think Saint and Sinners is the type of guild you are looking for on the Darkhaven server, whisper me or message me DreamReaver or a SaS member.

We still have a lot of Australians in the guild that are playing, our peak time of members online is around 5pm to 7pm Aussie time or 10pm to midnight server time.