Sanctum of Rall guild Lords Of Krampus [LOK]

in Guilds

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

Anyone on Sanctum of Rall feel free to pm me in game if you are interested in helping to build a new guild focused on wvw mischeif and mayhem. Lords Of Krampus will steal away all foolish children that oppose Sanctum of Rall! and we will scare the crap out of any people living in any alpine region with vague druidic christmas terror.

The guild is small atm but we are looking to expand to almost entirely wvw gameplay, although FoM has been a lot of fun lately too. So like wvw, or fractals? like having a wvw guild that is mature and fun? Join us, you will love capturing and flying snowflake emblems for our world to rejoice upon. We are currently working on getting some oldschool commanders back on our server that left—only to regret it miserably. We want cool people able to follow orders and help others and not just spam map chat arguing—dont assume you know what you are doing, our lord regent Krampus sees all of it.

Thinking of transferring to SoR? Want a new start? Well then come over before transfers stop completely and breath in that cool mint shnapps air that sends shivers to our foes. Come help grow the future of SOR wvw gameplay—pm me in game. We want to make better an already awesome server with cool people.

Attachments:

Self Is The Emblem All

in Guilds

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Hey, great to see another guild in SoR!

I’m from Choo, and we welcome anyone willing to help out in WvW.

We have a post with many of the guilds from SoR recruiting for the server in general, feel free to post there.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Sanctum-of-Rall-needs-you/page/2#post1188437

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in Guilds

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

Ah thanks! I hope to see you guys in game!

Self Is The Emblem All