Saphire Dragons [Bane] in SoR is Recruiting

in Guilds

Posted by: Kahm.6370

Kahm.6370

Hello

Saphire Dragons [Bane] was created in GW1 a few months after the game came out and now we are on GW2! We are a small guild, but we are currently seeking active PvE/PvP/WvW players that would like to be a part of us and help us grow. Currently, we have mostly all lvl 3 guild upgrades and are working towards capping all lvl 4. We have been active since day one of GW2.

We are mostly 20+ in age, but that’s not a requirment. We would hope that if we do get younger players that anyone who joins will be conciderate enough to keep chat on a PG to PG13 level. We are willing to accept new and seasoned players. We pride ourselves on being as helpful as possible and it is our goal to create teams that specialize in different aspects of the game, such as WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, and PvE Bosses. If we get enough members we plan to hold sPvP matches to help everyone build the daily/monthly pvp achievements.

In Guild Wars, this guild was ranked in the top 5 for several months and I’d like to see us moving up in reputation in Guild Wars 2. There is promotion options in member rank for the right people, including co-leadership of the guild. We do not currently have a guild web site or a guild chat server (vent,ts3, ect) due to our small roster, but as we grow, so will the perks.

As for guild rules, be respectful and understanding. 100% rep is not required, nor is being constantly active with the guild. We would like it if everyone shows up for planned events and attendence does help with moving up in ranks. Currently, we are mostly an east coast US time zoned guild, so US prime time is usually when we are on the most. Rules on promotions are simple as well. To move up from “Pup” to “Member” you have to be active during guild events. Being helpful, dedicated, and active are a must to gain/hold a higher rank than member. If interested in Co-Leadership, you have to bring something special that enhances the Saphire Dragon family and move up the ranks. We all understand that r/l happens and not much we can do about it. That being said, leave time is ok as long as you let someone know what’s going on. Have a special rank for extended leave (Sleepy Head). Once you return to active status, you will regain your former rank. Recruitment; we would rather not spam guild recruitment messages in map chat. The way we grew in GW1 was just by being helpful and running quests/dungeons/ and other events with random people, pugs and that has helped us find more devoted members.

So, after reading this and you are interested in joining the Saphire Dragons or have any questions, please feel free to sent us an in-game communication via whisper or mail! I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Breif background on myself, I am currently the only leader of the Saphire Dragons and have been playing GW2 since Beta. I have 8 total characters, one of each class and race, 7 are lvl 80. I have access to every craft @ lvl 400 including Legendary Gift and Corrupted crafts. I have over 4100 Achievement points. I am aware that there is 2 “p” in Sapphire, but a Saphire Dragon isn’t a Sapphire

Thanks for your time!
Kahm.6370

Kahm Santovasku of SoR
Leader of Saphire Dragons [Bane]

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

just a bump~ Still recruiting

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Just a daily bump~

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Gained a few new members! Still looking for more

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

just a daily bump~

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Jus another bump Have gotten several new members and still have room for more If you are interested in joining us please let us know

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Gained several new people in the guild so far! We would still like to get more active people! If you are interested Please feel free to let us know! Can contact me or my 2nd in Command Reos.3815 and we will be happy to send you an invite! Come join us and help us grow!

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Still have room to grow in our guild! Gained several active people and we would like to have more! If you are interested, let us know!! Thanks

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Yes, we are still looking for active members to join our family Everyone is welcome!

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds

Kahm.6370

Just a bump Still looking for new people

Kahm Santovasku of SoR

in Guilds