Guild name: Scavenger Hunters [Hunt]

Server: Blackgate

Core team: Leaders – Happy Rangers, Housband
Co-leaders – Katostrophe, Reyzek, Tammy, Xel

Voice chat: Raidcall ID – 5428465

Primary Focus:

PvE – Daily dungeon runs
– Jumping Puzzles
– World Events (Dragons, Meta events, Champions)
– Map Exploration
– (Rare) Mats Farming

Other services we provide:

- Light PvP (both sPvP and WvW)
– New players guide (In-game tutoring, guild boosts, dungeon guides etc.)
– Unique guild events/activities
– Voice chat
– Special guild gift packs (for new lvl 80s, guild event champions, dungeon & jumping puzzle masters…)
– A place to meet new friends

– and…We will teach you how to flip

A Short Letter From [Hunt]’s Admin Group

Hello all,

Scavenger Hunters, [Hunt]’s focus is primarily on the PvE experience: Completing cooperative activities like story dungeons, explorable dungeons, meta events, map exploration, and world champions, helps develop a team dynamic that is vital both within the game and the guild. Our group of experienced members is willing to assist new players with all facets of the game, including advice, guidance, and a helping hand when applicable.

It is a driving goal of [Hunt] to create a community that is based on knowing your guildmate, rather than simply playing beside them. While the guild is young, it allows for members to not only form the guild in their image, but also grow with the guild. As the guild grows in size and develops in capability, so too will our currently light presence in sPvP and WvW.

Thank you all and happy new year

To apply for membership:

Please mail Housband or Happy Rangers in-game to apply for membership or reply to the post

Happy hunting.

(edited by Housband.3912)

Scavenger Hunters (Blackgate)

in Guilds

Posted by: Jermcore.3420

Jermcore.3420

Been looking for a guild for some time, people to help me along the game and to just play with. This is the first mmo ive actually gotten into. I would really like to join your guild

~~Jermcore

in Guilds

Posted by: Housband.3912

Housband.3912

Hi Jermcore You are more then welcome to join our small family

I will go ahead send you a mail in game, make sure to let me know when you are on so I can toss you an invite asap

Have a nice one!

(edited by Housband.3912)

in Guilds

Posted by: Rangaa.1467

Rangaa.1467

Welcome to the guild, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

in Guilds

Housband.3912

Our 50th just joined last night! Congratz to [Hunt]

in Guilds

Posted by: Todandict.4625

Todandict.4625

This looks like the kind of guild I want to join up with. I have a few questions:

Do you guys like to do the harder dungeon paths? Do you guys do FotM? If so, what are the highest levels you guys gotten?

I’m currently on AR with no plans to transfer servers atm. Do you guys require that all members be on the same server? That’s all the questions I have for now. I’m gonna be out for about 9 hours, so I’ll check back here once I’m back. If you want, send me in-game mail too with the answers.

in Guilds

Housband.3912

Todandict thank you for the reply!

I will make sure to ask one of our recruitment officers to answer your questions asap!

Again, thank you for choosing us and happy hunting!

in Guilds

Todandict.4625

Todandict thank you for the reply!

I will make sure to ask one of our recruitment officers to answer your questions asap!

Again, thank you for choosing us and happy hunting!

Alright, I’ll be looking forward to discussing possible membership with you guys.

I’m on right now if you want to speak with me.

in Guilds

Posted by: IceFire.4863

IceFire.4863

Hey Todandict.

I’ll start off by saying that yes we do require everyone be on the same server, but you are welcome to spend some time and get to us before making a final decision.

We at [Hunt] enjoy challenges and are fond of the more difficult experiences that GW2 has to offer. We also have run FotM at many difficulty levels, and fill up a team often by simply mentioning our intentions to run a fractal in guild chat. I’m not sure off the top of my head what the highest level our members have gotten to is, but somewhere in the 7 range at the moment, with intentions of hitting the 20’s possibly by next week.

If there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to comment on here, send any officer a PM, or find one of us in game.

in Guilds

Todandict.4625

Hey Todandict.

I’ll start off by saying that yes we do require everyone be on the same server, but you are welcome to spend some time and get to us before making a final decision.

We at [Hunt] enjoy challenges and are fond of the more difficult experiences that GW2 has to offer. We also have run FotM at many difficulty levels, and fill up a team often by simply mentioning our intentions to run a fractal in guild chat. I’m not sure off the top of my head what the highest level our members have gotten to is, but somewhere in the 7 range at the moment, with intentions of hitting the 20’s possibly by next week.

If there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to comment on here, send any officer a PM, or find one of us in game.

Okay. I’ll first spend some time with you guys to see if this is the right guild for me, and do some dungeon runs. If it is, I’ll transfer on over. I’m gonna go to sleep right about now, so see you later!

Update: I got work again, so I’ll be back on after I get back. about 9 hours again.

(edited by Todandict.4625)

in Guilds

Posted by: IceFire.4863

IceFire.4863

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that with the end of the holidays and everyone going back to their normal schedules, Scavenger Hunters are still kicking it at all hours! Anyone interested is welcome to find us in game, or send PM’s through the forum.