Seeking Social and Dungeon Running Guild. Any Server.

in Guilds

Posted by: Deathfrost.9145

Deathfrost.9145

Hello all,

Looking around for a guild that runs dungeons a lot. My highest character is 69 right now, but I pretty much run dungeons almost exclusivly once I hit 30. Id like a guild that knows that dungeons don’t need to be run by 80s, and are chatty and fun either on voice chat or in text. And don’t just run COF and ARAH. A little variety is nice for a chagce >.<

Im Currently on Eredon Terrace but willing to transfer.

in Guilds

Posted by: Tigerbite.8507

Tigerbite.8507

MidKnight Insomniacs is recruiting!

What you need to know:

• We are located on Gate of Madness
  • We are mostly a PvE guild (with a little PvP/WvW)
  • We are a smaller guild (20 members), but steadily growing with active/loyal players.
  • We hold contests/raffles on a weekly basis for our members to earn gold and prizes.
  • We love doing dungeon runs and hunting down dragons.
  • We’re very friendly and active, plus the leader (that’s me) is always giving items/gold away.

We’re currently made up of mostly 18+ (average age is 24) members with a good mix of both males and females. However we have no age restriction; all we ask is that you’re mature (for example, no whining, griping, crying, etc.) Immature comedy is always accepted.

And last but not least, we’re trying to get a Karaoke night set up on mumble! So if you like karaoke (or like listening to others humiliate themselves for pure entertainment purposes) then this is definitely the guild you want to join!

And to get a little bit personal… :P
We’ve done dungeon runs with people under the required level :P We try and get everyone in so we’re doing story mode and explorable mode for the same dungeons a lot, just with different people.

The only thing that we do ask is if you’re doing a dungeon run, please hop on our mumble server. :P We we’re running TA the other day and one person didn’t have mumble and he was doing everything he wasn’t supposed to and it was rather annoying having to top and type it out in the chat :P

MidKnight Insomniacs is recruiting!
http://mkiguild.us – Check us out, you’ll love us! :)

(edited by Tigerbite.8507)

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

lol @ karaoke night…thats awesome and we’ve tossed up the idea, but whenever i start to sing people start screaming at me in ventrilo to stop…!!

I sent you a PM deathfrost

in Guilds

Posted by: Sacrilous.1763

Sacrilous.1763

Hello Deathfrost, I think our guild would be a great fit for you.

We are located on Anvil Rock server and have just over 40 members.

Our members are active but take a laid back approach to the game but get things done regularly and we are looking for like minded players. We are a PvX guild so we often run both story and explore mode dungeons, participate in WvWvW and do world events.

We have completed many dungeon runs in the guild without having to bring specific professions or roles and enjoy figuring out how to complete something with what we have over forcing ourselves to play differently to have success therefor we welcome all classes and play styles to the guild.

We use Ventrilo for voice communication but it is not a requirement that you use it, although even to pop in and listen while doing a dungeon or WvWvW is helpful.

We have an application form on our website but if you check it out it is more of a let you know what we are about and who you are kind of thing vs. anything formal. We are trying to attract the right kind of people and this helps.

If you are interested and want more information check us out at www.disarrayguild.com or send me a PM on here.

Woe – Founding Leader of Disarray [DiS] – Anvil Rock

in Guilds

Posted by: Deathfrost.9145

Deathfrost.9145

Thanks for the replies and PMs. Checking them out.

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

http://www.obeythelime.com — We do dungeon runs and not just at 80. We’re also crazy social and do everything else too. Drunken jumping puzzles, anyone?

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com