Seeking a guild on ANY server

in Guilds

Posted by: Juniper.7162

Juniper.7162

Husband and wife looking for a mature guild.
We are a casual gamers that enjoy PVE and some WVW.
We play mostly in the evenings (east coast) and on the weekends.
Each of us has at least 1 level 80 and many alts that we enjoy playing.
We are comfortable with guild missions, guild bounties and dungeons

The guild size is not a deal breaker for us; small or large is fine with us. In many MMOs in the past, we have been an integral part of the growth of the guild. We are willing to help others and would like to find a guild that realizes there is more to life than GW2.

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi Juniper,

Sent a PM

Best wishes,

Vel/Nichole
In Game: myenchantedlife.3729

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Rafiee.2935

Rafiee.2935

Hey there, I’m in the rebuilding process of my guild in Sea of Sorrow’s that started back during headstart. I made a post about it on the forums here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/FC-looking-for-loyal-members-Sea-of-Sorrows/first#post1710974.

I know you said size isn’t a deal-breaker but I want to give you an honest heads up that we are just now rebuilding the core group of players, but my hope is that it’ll just make the guild more tight-knit. Let me know if you have any questions!

~Rafiee

http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html
LvL 80 Ranger on Sea of Sorrow’s
Fever Clan[FC] Guild Leader

in Guilds

Posted by: Third Of Five.8923

Third Of Five.8923

Sounds like You want to have some Fun..

We are newish and small, but We have Fun friends everywhere.

Please give Us a look.

Home World: Borlis Pass
Guild Name: Fun with Naked Mole Rats [Fun]
Guild Website: http://funwithnakedmolerats.enjin.com
Voice Chat: TeamSpeak – ts.gamers411.net:9990
In-Game Contact: Elwyn Eileurer
Focus: PvX

Quick Notes: We’re here for fun! Do whatever you want, and don’t be mean!

|

in Guilds

Posted by: JHomieFunk.7539

JHomieFunk.7539

Hi Juniper,

We are a guild comprised mostly of 20s and 30s men and women. We have a few husbands and wives that play together already. A lot of us know each other in real life and also have met some great friends online as well. We participate in all aspects of the game (PvE, WvW, sPvP). We have folks that love to do all and then folks that prefer one or two. We are a smaller guild of roughly 15-20 folks on a night. We do not plan to expand the guild to much as we like to get to know everyone. We are a small close-knit family-like guild.

Some more info about us.

Home World: Sanctum of Rall

Guild Name: Dead By Dawn [DBD]

In-Game Contact: JHomieFunk.7539; Greybones.8410;

Voice Platform: Mumble – This is our main source of communication and hanging out. We hang out, joke around, and get to know one and another. Also, while we have a guild website now, we will sometimes sporadically group up and do things that are not pre-planned on our events calendar.

Focus: PvE, WvW, sPvP – we do it all, we just like to have fun.

• is looking for:*
  • Gamers who like to have some fun, hang out, shoot the…. , and have a good time.

We offer our members:

• A lot of help
  • Fun
  • A place to get away and hang out with like-minded people.

Apply: If you are 18 yrs and older and would like to join our guild; please submit an application on our website at http://dead-by-dawn.shivtr.com/ and select the “apply” button in the top right.

We look forward to hearing from you!

in Guilds

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Juniper

I have a guild on Sorrows Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). We are a medium sized guild with 70+ members that has a pretty close knit group of social players. We are more PvE and dungeon focused but when we do go into WvW we tend to do so as a guild. We do have most guild upgrades, guild bank and vent.

We have teams running Fractals frequently and are currently doing our best to get all interested guildies up to level 10 and beyond. We are also running Guild Bounties and will soon have other guild missions opened up.

We aren’t hardcore and don’t have any prerequisites to join other than be social, friendly and help out when you can. We are predominately NA players…a mix of east coast and west coast and are a mix of mostly mature gamers with lives outside the game.

If this interests you or have any questions please send me a pm.

You can also check out our website at www.wrathincarnate.com

Ryazz
Guild Leader – WIN

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Juniper!

Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We have just over 40 members with about 20 or so active regularly. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.
While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and we just unlocked the first guild mission and we’ll be scheduling those as well. We mostly run off of CST, however we have a large mix of time zones in the guild itself as well. We don’t expect attendance for anything since we all have lives outside the game which are way more important. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net to see our rules and officers or to even fill out an application. We do know most of our members on a first name basis so our whole website is not available for unregistered users to see in order to keep some privacy for our members. Please feel free to contact me here or in game if you have any questions.
On a side note the applications are not always working and the website provider is working on fixing this issue. If that happens please let us know in game you are interested in joining to get an invite!

in Guilds

Posted by: Raven Verakie.4128

Raven Verakie.4128

Hello I wanted to say hi to you and see if you wanted to talk about a possible home for you with our guild. We are on Sea of Sorrows and we are currently developing the guild and an alliance with a few other guilds. we are in to everything (pvp,pve,wvw,dungeons,fractals,jumping) we do run guild missions with the alliance every wed,thurs,sat, and sun in the evenings and we are currently building up to be able to run different types. we are most active in the evenings and are looking for active members to join our family. we do have a TS server and a website but changing website to be an alliance site. we are couple friendly and the guild is run by my wife, myself and another co leader if you would like to talk about joining please pm me in game or leave a msg here thanks for your time.

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Heya

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: Galliard.5768

Galliard.5768

Hey Juniper,

I’ll just leave this here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Ehmry-Bay-Small-and-Friendly-Guild

And let you know that we have a couple of couples who work well together, as well as a motley, fun crew who work well together. My wife and I are leaders, and we’re in Australia, but we have guild members from increasingly further afield places. And we try to make time for valuable members.

Read our post, check our website and PM if you have any questions.

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hello,
We do have many couples in guild and many of different ages. Myself I am 56 in age, but love the young in the game and so my child comes and plays. But if still looking.
I am leaving info on guild
We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades. We have started our GUILD MISSIONS/BOUNTIES. Guild Treks is next. We are having fun with these.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hi Juniper! UM’s guild leaders are a husband and wife team and we have quite a few husband/wife teams within our ranks!

We’d love to have you join us so I sent you a PM with more details

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Guilds

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

Sent you a pm about my guild Remnants of Hope.

in Guilds

Posted by: Fegonz.2037

Fegonz.2037

Hello Juniper I’m Fegonz.2037. I run a small guild on eredon terrace with a couple of friends of mine. we focus on mainly on pve for now. you two sound like exactly what we’re looking for. We’re a really new guild and we’re trying hard to grow into the kind of guild someone can be proud to be a part of. we pride ourselves on being friendly and helpful whenever we can. If this sounds like the kind of thing you’re looking for let me know either here on the forums, in-game private message or e-mail or if you prefer at fegonz85@gmail.com

in Guilds

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Jaded[Jade] is a fairly well established guild on Darkhaven recruiting active, friendly, and mature members!

We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a forum (check us out there jaded.boards.net ) and a vent.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly Guildies
-dungeon parties
-light PvP, both WvW and Structured
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-5% Experience boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Saturdays
-Guild Stash, Treasure Trove, and Deep Cave all unlocked

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings.

Guild Co-Leaders:
- Vecuu Raine
- Raelin Flameseeker
- Shira Nolar

Officers:
-Duh General
-Lucien Blackmoon
-Luto locke
-Takiya Delyll
-Arentide Delyll
-Kaira Zuki

Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Oh, jeez, you had so many posts and so many PMs sent to you! I don’t know if you’ll even see this, but I figured I’d try anyway.

[VZ] is an active, medium-sized PvX guild on the Stormbluff Isle server primarily playing evenings in the NA east coast time zone and of course all day on weekends. I regularly run around WvW and command there periodically; I’d say most people know me, though I’m by no means the most active because of my full time job and other things in GW2 I enjoy. Our guild does dungeon runs every night, and fractals when people are interested. We have many dungeon masters in the guild and FotM 48+ players (including me!). I run fractals for those lovely skins all the time, so hit me up if you’re interested. Furthermore, we do guild bounties every Wednesday at 9PM EST and are very near to getting Guild Treks unlocked.

If any of this sounds interesting, contact me by whatever means suits you (in-game / mail / PM / post in guild thread / whisper / etc). You can read more about the guild in the link in my signature if you’d like. I hope to hear from you!

Regardless how this turns out, I want you to know that I hope you find what you’re looking for in a guild. Having a good guild helps a lot with enjoying the game!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

if you need a guild to grow and make new friends from check out Crimson Guards United

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post1737106

in Guilds

Posted by: Raven Verakie.4128

Raven Verakie.4128

The Heroes Of Legend is recruiting on Sea Of Sorrows Server!

Guild Information:

We are a med sized guild that participates in all aspects of the game. We enjoy everything from PvE to WvW. We are building a great base of friendly, helpful, laid back, easy going members to have fun with in game. We are putting a structure in place to teach new players how some of the mechanics work and we are seeking more veteran players as well. We run dungeons on a daily basis including fractals and hope to build a powerhouse WvW presence. We currently have a TS voice server and welcome the use of it as well as active use of guild chat. We run guild missions every Thursday and Sunday in the evenings and Wednesday and Saturday in the evenings with our alliance. Our alliance is growing all the time and will offer many oppertunities to party with some cool people to get things done. We do require our members to Represent the guild and to join our alliance guilds as well to make doing guild missions and alliance events easier. We have a Mature member base and couple friendly. We DO NOT TOLERATE RACISM OR PREJUDICE OF ANY KIND!! and we ask that you treat members as you would want to be treated.

We currently have a guild website (www.holgw2.com)but are in the process of building an alliance website so the guild site is not really used that much.

if you have interest in the guild please pm me in game ( Raven Verakie.4128) or leave me a pm here or reply to this post

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

in Guilds

Posted by: katsu.4052

katsu.4052

Check us out at http://prescribedrx.com/

A lot of us are older and the “normal” 9-5 jobs, but we are still very active when we can be on.

http://prescribedrx.com/
NA | Sea of Sorrows

in Guilds

Posted by: Agathu.1890

Agathu.1890

Hail Juniper!

I am Agathu, vice-herald for the GW2 chapter of Sinister Swarm. We are on the Sanctum of Rall server. We have organized WvWvW, sPvP, Dungeon runs, Fractals, Guild Missions, and PvE events. There is something for everyone in our community.

Honor. Respect. Community. These are the hallmarks that a great guild is built on.

The Sinister Swarm has stood the test of time with 13 years as a fun, friendly, professional, multi-platform gaming community. To the members here, this is family. To those who may be looking – this is the home you’ve been waiting for.

Check us out at www.SinisterSwarm.com to see what sets us apart – you’ll be glad you did!

Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrillo. Hail Swarm!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 – 1944)

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

We are willing to help others and would like to find a guild that realizes there is more to life than GW2.

Yes! There is also drunkenness, debauchery and pie! Well, and other stuff too, but mostly those four things.

Hello Juniper, if this is the type of thing you were meaning with that sentence then AI might be the place for you. We are a social guild on Sorrows Furnace — a group of players that enjoy hanging out together, playing the game, easy banter, and good times.

We have dungeon and fractal groups forming most nights, we go into WvW as a guild at least once a week, there are tutuorial events for tPvP for anyone new to the structured side of things, guild bounties a couple of times a week, and our very first Trek is scheduled for tomorrow night.

Check out our recruitment post and guild forums and if we seem like a fit just give a shout and I’ll send an invitation.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: AllHailFred.7892

AllHailFred.7892

Hi Juniper,
My name is Fred, and I just started a tiny guild with a few of my college friends. And most of us just started playing this game.

I would love to have seasoned players who can join us and help us grow in game or life. We are just casual college students, plays whenever theres no class.

And we are on a server called Hendge of Denravi. You can PM AllHailFred, and the guild name is called Epic Butter Finger. If you are interested, please let me know.