Seeking a home for my friends and I...

in Guilds

Posted by: Sanjuro.6074

Sanjuro.6074

I know, there’s lots of these kind of threads….but it’s a good way to find out who is actively recruiting at this time. I will also start perusing the threads here to get a feel for what information has been offered already.

I’m looking for a mature, casual to semi-hardcore, and active guild based on the East Coast of the US. When I say active, I mean on any given night there are at least 12+ members doing something or other in game. I prefer medium-sized guilds, as there’s a much greater chance of getting to know each person. I prefer quality over quantity any day of the week. Voice chat would be cool, but not a necessity. A website is a must though, I feel that you can tell alot about a guild, by the website they run. A couple of my gaming friends are in the same boat, and once we find the right fit, we’d all love to join.

A little about myself: I’m a Guild Wars noob, but have been playing MMOs for 10+ years. I’m really enjoying the breath of fresh air that this game offers, and I know I haven’t even scratched the surface yet…. (I haven’t tried PvP or dungeons at all yet…but then again I’m only lvl 17 or 22 depending on which toon I’m playing)

So if you think your guild might be a good fit for us, please leave a link for your website and what your home server is and any other pertinent information I might need.

I look forward to hearing from people, and getting to know some of you!

in Guilds

Posted by: skom.9378

skom.9378

Hi there Sanjuro! Glad to have caught your post. I am part of a Guild called the “Dusk Warriors” and I believe we would be a good fit for you and your friends! We are a new guild but we have very experienced and active players. We really want to promote socially fun environmental of mature players who play for fun a sometimes a bit of competition. We already offer a website and we always take quality over quantity! We would love if you and your friends would be a part of the construction of our guild!

Here is the basis of our recruitment ad. I hope you will take interest, if not I hope you find a great guild to fit into!

-We are on the Dragonbrand Server and we do prefer members who do not multi-guild or server hopping unless they are hopping to our server from another. We strongly support a mature, friendly and drama free environment. Tolerance and respect are important things to us. Along with a good sense of humor of course We strongly support and ask for in-game activity, activity in the website and forums, and social communication between guild mates. As the guild progresses we will invest more into guild events and organization.

-That being said we are completely understanding when it comes to real life and everyone’s prerogative. “When you get online, your online. When you offline, your offline “ is what we go by. We will never bother you when you are not present unless you have been inactive on both the guild site and game for around a month. We will simply ask you what’s up?

-We welcome all ages 13+ (since that’s the game’s rating). We again expect anyone of any age to be respectful and polite.

-We welcome all classes and play styles.

-The founding members are more PvE/Progression oriented but we are looking to expand that focus and hopefully develop a good following for all aspects of the game.

-On that note we are looking for PvP and WvW officers to lead those interested in those things in the guild. So please mention this to us if you are interested.

-We use RaidCall for voice communications.

So there it is ! If we spark an interest for you, if you are looking for a guild that is not extremely restrictive or fragmented, or want to be a part of a guild’s origins, c’mon out and apply!

http://duskwarriors.enjin.com/recruitment

Or if you have questions first feel free to contact the following guild members .
Soul Eater.9487 (in-game)
Slinkman.2654 (in -game)
BZuric.5140 (in-game)
xLoveRage.3520 (in-game)
skom.9378 (forums and in-game)

Dragonbrand – Dusk Warriors
http://duskwarriors.enjin.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

Hey Sanjaro! I believe the best way to get to know a guild to see if you mesh well with us is talk to us Live.

I am the leader of GASM in Devona’s rest. We are a 140+ guild, and we recruit only one week of a month. We use the rest of the month to get to know all of our members!
Make sure to send over a mail or whisper me when you can!

I will like you to our recruitment page.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/GASM-Recruiting-for-a-LIMITED-TIME-ONLY/first#post698849

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

(edited by Mash Hog.5672)

in Guilds

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Short and sweet information posted below, just like you asked!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/WvW-TPvP-Caedas-CDS-Highly-active-very-social-very-organized-Sanctum-of-Rall/first#post711881

Server : Sanctum of Rall

Hope to meet you all soon!
Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS]

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in Guilds

Posted by: Ezmode.6430

Ezmode.6430

Hey man if you haven’t decided on a guild yet here’s our pitch and just know that we are on the Gate of Madness server. Hope you get interested!

Greetings ,
ToP MoB is a new North American guild with a team that has over 8 years of guild managing experience. We will be specializing in creating various skill sets of teams to be able and burn through the end game content all while helping each other out in many constructive ways in PvE and play competitively in PvP to achieve our end goal…….Dominating! We will create a competitive environment all by allowing occasional and more active players to join. As for the future of the guild and how far it can go ….. one word, dedication!

Requirements:

-18+ (exceptions can occur)
-Mature while having a good sense of humor
-Dedicated in bringing this guild and it’s community any positive assets
-Have at least played a few PC games or have a good understanding of them
-A mic ( ventrillo )

We are especially looking for:

-Very dedicated leaders/officers with:
- solid experience in the game
- positive attitudes
- the possibility of managing the forums
- good base knowledge of the game

If you are interested in joining just leave a post with the following info:
-Your Guild Wars 2 knowledge level:
-Previous gaming experience:
-Any other assets this clan could use:

Cheers!

Go to apply @
http://topmob.guildlaunch.com

See you there!!

in Guilds

Posted by: marcusbash.8642

marcusbash.8642

I’ve got a guild named Aegis Nation if you wanna try us out. We are a small guild but we are social. If you want any info you can check out our website or you can message me if you want to.
http://aegisnation.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=465047&TabID=4013568

in Guilds

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

Mature guild here. 21+

Looking for a good fit is challenge for sure

Here is who we are:

~Ministry of the Crescent Moon~is recruiting specific types of players.
We are a US based, laid back mature group of people, most of whom have been gaming for 10+ years. We pride ourselves on our dry humor, laughter, and having good times with good people. We strive to uphold a positive game etiquette, and to maintain a respectful game play environment. We are about enjoying all the game has to offer and helping each other progress through the content. If you are looking for a laid back guild free of mindless childish chatter who offer some dry humorous antidotes to escape the daily real life grind then our guild is for you. We are real life adults (certified!), we are experienced gamers, with professions, real life obligations outside the game. We don’t equate real life self esteem with how much we can crit in a dungeon, though we pride ourselves on our mad skills
We don’t try to add add quantity to our roster, only quality people.
If you are friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way and don’t mind laughing so hard from guild chat you run off cliffs & pull 20 centaurs at once, then this is a good fit for you.

Requirements:
Simply-We want to be a good fit for you, as well as you being a good fit for us.

It seems that there are a lot of guilds out there that have what we consider to be ludicrous requirements for membership.

“Moonies” are not required to spend any “set” amount of time in game. Log in when you feel like it. Once in, spend your time doing what is fun for you. If you like dungeons and pvp, enjoy! If those things are not your cup of tea, by all means, don’t do them! Keep your money! We will not “tax” you or ask you to contribute real life or game cash for anything. Ever. Group and participate in guild chat if/when you feel like it. Quietly do your thing solo if that’s what you enjoy.
WE DO ASK MEMBERS TO REPRESENT US 90% of the TIME.
This promotes community, and guild loyalty is rewarded.

It’s your game! You have and are paying for this journey. We just want to share it with you and hopefully make it a little more fun and entertaining.

If you are looking for a fun group of friendly, drama free, helpful, and utterly goofy people to play with, you have found it! Humor is our Medicine! ~PVE~PVP~WvW~Ventrilo

http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

Fill out an application on our site and send a PM to any officer on homepage if you feel we are a good fit for you.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Sanjuro & friends,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server, which we mostly use for dungeon runs and WvW. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Constant guild boosts of: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience boost at all times
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 30.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 20-25 players out of 100’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events
Ages 18+

The guild abides by three simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.
3) Remain on Yak’s Bend.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have over 150 members and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are plenty who pvp and we have members of all levels. Whether you’re looking to level, do events, find world bosses, run dungeons, or pvp/WvWvW, we do it all and we have fun doing it.

Peak hours are from 12 noon-1am EST weekdays and 24/7 on weekends. During peak hours there are 30-50 of us on together, and even during the slowest off peak hours there are at least 10 of us on normally. Over 100 members log in and play every day. Guild chat is almost always active and members are welcome to hang out in our voice chat whenever they wish.

Our guild has unlocked the guild bank, treasure trove, deep cave, guild emblem, guild armorer and weapon smith, all the pve buffs and banners, and down to level 5 Art of War (pvp).

In order to join our guild, you’ll need to register on our website, list your character(s) in your profile, and fill out our app. It takes less than 5 minutes to do all of this and will be well worth your time.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Check us out! http://www.obeythelime.com We’re semi-hardcore, PvX, on Crystal Desert… and, well, we’re just awesome.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Nyxx.5129

Nyxx.5129

Hey check out MF! We are extremely active guild. Most nights we have about 20-40 active members on so we are very active and quite a family here as well. I’ll PM you with some more info!

Nyxiie-80 Ele
Nyxiis-80Mes
Malum Factum (MF)

in Guilds

Posted by: Soul Eater.9487

Soul Eater.9487

Dusk Warriors is a growing Guild, players are mostly on in the evenings (EST, I’m EST aswell.) We strive to have a helpful, friendly environment for everyone to enjoy all aspects of the game. We have a site that explains thoroughly our rules and an introduction, I hope you look it over and see if we’re for you.
http://duskwarriors.enjin.com/home
You can PM me here or in game with Soul Eater.9487 (:

~ Soul

in Guilds

Posted by: babyboyforyou.4651

babyboyforyou.4651

Doomed Armada [DA] Is currently recruiting down to earth players and very important active. We are a group of helpful members that support each other and enjoy each other’s company online. Our main function is to help members, create a positive group
atmosphere, and provide helpful information to newer players whenever possible. At the moment we focus on PvE the most.
- Teamspeak 3 server
- Guild Bank
- Perks
- Guild events
- Helpful friends to help with dungeons
- And more
Our website is http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=461679&TabID=3979829
for more information you are always welcome to contact one of our officers or leaders.
To join:
- Must be 18+ (down to earth) no exceptions
- Download Teamspeak 3
- Be active ( we understand real life come first always)
- Apply to our website
Language:
- Mainly English
- We have Spanish speakers
For more details:
Leader – Uxcendius Arcane or Kayllusion Phantasm
Officers – Riot Lanser , Aid

Uxcendius Arcane

in Guilds

Sanjuro.6074

Wow, thanks alot for the responses! I appreciate everyone taking the time to introduce themselves. I didn’t expect this many replies, so please bear with us as we start to filter thru it all

Looking forward to meeting new friends and guildies!

in Guilds

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Hey Sanjuro,

I’m the guild leader of Northern Kings. We are a medium sized guild located on Stormbluff Isle. Our primary focus is world vs world, but we like to do everything when we aren’t kicking kitten and taking names on the battlefield. (We are really excited to dive into the new Lost Shores content launching tomorrow!)

I myself have been with NK since 2008, and alot of our members have been around that long as well, which in my opinion says a lot about the atmosphere of the guild. We are a North American guild, so our primetime is in the 7-11PM EST timezone, but some of us stay on longer (especially on the weekends)

You can check our website out at nkings.com/guildwars, and you can also message me in game at seasniffer.1763, or my right hand man at imi.4068, and we’d be happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Calvin

EDIT: forgot to mention, we use mumble for voice comms.

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Guilds

Sanjuro.6074

Thanks again for everyone’s interest and information!. We’ve decided to make our home with Sanctuary [SANC] on the Jade Quarry server. http://www.sanctuarygaming.org/