Semi-new player looking for a guild.

in Guilds

Posted by: olliee.1463

olliee.1463

Hi! Bought the game when it was released, my friends quit so i did aswell, the previous week i got the urge to start playing again so i am actively looking for a guild.

- At least a few people online on normal weekdays/weekends.
- Doesn’t matter if it’s a casual guild or not i will adapt.
- Everyone is able to speak English.
- Personally i can speak fluent english as well as Swedish (if there are any swedish guilds i would be happy)
- I will be able to play almost everyday a couple of hours.
- Highly appreciated if the guild does things togheter, like WvWvW, PVE, PVP etc. (in the last guild i was a part of, everyone basically played by themselves).
- I am searching for a guild that is PvX specified, which means not only PVE or only PVP, but both of them.

I play on UNDERWORLD but can maybe switch in the worst case scenario (would rather not do that though).

Any suggestions on guilds would be extremely appreciated, thanks!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Vaugh.7193

Vaugh.7193

Hi,

Im swedish aswell, but running an English speaking guild on blacktide. You are welcome to guest us to see if we fit before deciding on moving.

We always do stuff together, and always have a few ppl on during our prime time (7pm-11pm CET). We are PvX, 2 days a week we dedicate to WvW, other days we do PvE.

Links for futher reading
Our recruitment post on this forums
Our website

Guild leader of As Stars We Belong [STAR]
WvW Commander of Blacktide.
@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

in Guilds

olliee.1463

Hi,

Im swedish aswell, but running an English speaking guild on blacktide. You are welcome to guest us to see if we fit before deciding on moving.

We always do stuff together, and always have a few ppl on during our prime time (7pm-11pm CET). We are PvX, 2 days a week we dedicate to WvW, other days we do PvE.

Links for futher reading
Our recruitment post on this forums
Our website

Sounds really good. How many members are a part of the guild currently?

in Guilds

Vaugh.7193

16 memebers as we speak, 14 slots left untill we reach our threshold

@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

in Guilds

olliee.1463

16 memebers as we speak, 14 slots left untill we reach our threshold

Ok it actually sounded really good, but the problem is the servers. I wouldn’t really want to switch unless i have to (if i dont find any other guild). But, i will get back to you if i decide to switch server.

in Guilds

Posted by: tomitibbs.5831

tomitibbs.5831

I’m pretty new to Conclave, but so far I’ve had an awesome experience. I’m quite shy in nature and I really struggle to find a guild in any game that I feel comfortable in, and this guild has been excellent. Everyone is genuinely friendly and helpful. I can honestly say that this has been the best guild I’ve been in on any game for a good few years and it is a pleasure to be a part of it. I think you’ll enjoy it here.

in Guilds

Posted by: SFries.3951

SFries.3951

The Night Warriors was founded 4/19/13. We are just starting to open up to recruiting members of any level and ability. We are Night because we are trying to get a mainly night time prime time which is not late at all for the pure advantage of the time zone which helps in many things, mainly wvw though which will be starting as soon as more members have joined. Influence has been bought and we will be well on our way to more upgrades such as wvw things, missions, and contracts. For being so new there will be an automatic promotion in place for recruits. The money has also been put into a Teamspeak 3 server. PM me or whisper Sfries, My Swords Are Fries, or Stleathful Death. You can also contact the co founder Hazard on the website or in game on Shadowstalkerrs. Any level welcomed. Piken Square server EU.

You can also check out our brand new website nightwarriorsguild.enjin.com

in Guilds

Vaugh.7193

As I said, guesting is an option. The only thing you wouldnt be able to do with us is WvW, and that is just twice a week. You can then later decide if a move would be worth it to play WvW with us, but its not something Ill be forcing you to do.

@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

in Guilds

Posted by: MakJulos.6530

MakJulos.6530

Hej! May have missed out on you, but if you’ve found a nice guild already that is very good ofc. If not then maybe [SOD] could be an option- maybe we’re too small and too casual, but we’re working on it….in a quite relaxed way

Must say i took extra notice of your post since you’re swedish, i am too and a couple more of the guys also. But, we’re really an international guild ofc, and using english in chat and TS is default option- except for when we want to tease the UKanians! Usually backfires into swedish chef muppet jokes though….

Anyway, do check out our “SOD recruitment thread” on here if you like, and no matter in what guild you end up i hope we’ll see you in the Underworld!

Swedish ex-SWG dinosaur, cheez doodles ftw!

in Guilds

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hey olliee, in case you don’t know how to do this (you said you are kind of new, no offense meant), here is how to guest on a server:

Go to your character select screen where you choose which character you will play on. In the bottom left hand corner there is an option to choose a server. Select any server from the list and two buttons will show up. One is to guest, and the other is to transfer.

Guesting is a temporary, 24 hour pass to another server that can be renewed for free as often as you log in. If you log out you will need to reselect the server you want to be on, or else the client will put you back in your home world. There is 0 cost to you, and guesting will literally allow you to be part of every single thing on another server except for WvW.

Transferring permanently switches you to another server and costs gems (which can be purchased with gold if you do not want to or have access to spending real life money on them).

If you are not heavily interested in WvW it is worth checking out guilds on other servers. You may end up finding some awesome people, and my experience has been that good guildmates are often willing to help each other out with saving for server transfers.

Anyway, my guild is also recruiting, though it looks like you have many other good ones in here. If you want to take a look, pop in over here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/MadCast-Gaming-SoR-Together-for-the-Better

Good luck!