[TC] Presence [Awe] Recruiting! SEA/Oceanic

in Guilds

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Presence [Awe] is a Singapore based guild that has been up since the 3 day headstart, we used to be based on Crystal Desert but are now on Tarnished Coast (we still have members in Crystal Desert slowly moving across, so don’t get too confused if you see us there!)

We are a PvX guild and moving into a WvW inclined nature but we still welcome both PvEr’s and WvW’ers to our guild! Our main playing timezones are SEA/Oceanic night time, so if you play mainly during those timezones and want a guild, look no further!
We are getting our guild missions up on TC and have bounty and trek up! For now we’re doing guild missions on CD (we have all missions!) to get commendations, so don’t be worried about that if you are!
Also we are currently sitting at around 40-60 active at Singapore GMT +8 at night, with around 100 total active players.
If interested, please drop a message here, or PM/mail me in the game! I’ll only be online at SG night time though!

Lastly if you are looking to join us only for WvW runs, we do not mind and will be putting you under the guest group! We however prefer players who join us to represent us as their main guild!

For those that do join us, welcome to the [Awe] family!

Methods of contact
At The Moment either drop a message here, or pm/mail me!
or contact..

Urak.4863
Beaterator.1549
holojiejie.1029

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

(edited by Ren.6351)

in Guilds

Posted by: Bladehart.5360

Bladehart.5360

Hi all. Im Bladehart, vice-guild leader of [Awe]. We also encourage people of all levels to join our guild. In the event that you are unable to contact Leaxanna, our guild leader, to join or enquire about our guild in the afternoon(GMT +8 timezone). Do feel free to contact me as ill most probably be lazing around in Lion’s Arch.

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Crystal Desert is for lovers! Tonic [Lime] loves our Oceanic guilds! <3 Join them!

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are actively recruiting! Any small sized SEA/OCEANIC guilds who want to merge with us can just drop me a mail or a pm! You are most welcome!

in Guilds

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

I can testify to the awesomeness of Awe.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in Guilds

Ren.6351

Hey Blaine! Sad to see you go… T_T
We are still recruiting! Sitting at around 50 actives now!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are still actively recruiting! WvW, PvEr’s alike!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are still on Crystal Desert! Join us in this week’s WvW (hopefully a balanced tier), also updated some guild information!

in Guilds

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

I’m Sov Ciel, an officer of Presence [Awe]

I represent the PK players and WVW players of this Guild. I spend almost all of my time at the four battlegrounds.

If you like smart fighting, and well coordinated strategy that delivers despite the number of enemies, then you are an Awe Material.

Our Team Speak server is filled with fun loving women and men of all ages. Some of us are in our teens, while some of us are in our 50s.

We’re all professionals here.

Although drama happens, our Guild stood firm, and we continue to do so.

Many servers have opted to adapt us; so that’s how sought after we are.

Our guild is well respected in Crystal Desert community, especially the WVW community.

But we’re not all serious, but fun loving.

Come join our little family and be a part of Presence [Awe]

You can contact me in Crystal Desert by pm Sov Ciel or Ruby Eyes Sov

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We roll in WvW almost everyday from 7-8pm until 11+ pm and though it is not compulsory to come, everyone is welcome to join us! Thus we’d be glad to have any WvW focused players join us! Do leave a message here or pm in game

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are still recruiting anyone who plays SEA based night time! You don’t have to be from SG to join us! We use Teamspeak 3 and have a facebook group up!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are looking for WvW enthusiasts! Those who like to WvW we will be happy to invite you to our family! (We do still have PvE’rs do you are welcomed to join as well!) WvW inclined SEA night time players are welcomed to join!!!!

in Guilds

Bladehart.5360

We welcome people from everywhere around the globe to join us. Using Teamspeak 3 and our facebook group to communicate, our guild is growing bigger and stronger. Do join our guild to make it a fun and lively place!!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are currently looking for SEA GMT +8 night time WvW players on CD! Anyone who WvW’s or wants to go into WvW is welcomed to join our guild! (Gotta rep though!)

in Guilds

Ren.6351

Updated main post. Also moving more towards WvW side, any SEA/OCEANIC WvW guilds are welcomed to merge with us (if willing) and any SEA/OCEANIC timezone players are welcomed as well! We have several Americans and Australians so don’t be too hesitant!

We still do PvE content and do not mind if any smaller PvE only guilds want to merge with us as well as it will provide a nice balance to the guild! (We generally have +10% MF on at all times)! PvE players are also welcomed!

I would like to point out that we are interested in members who represent us most of the time!

in Guilds

Posted by: Deathtrap.6831

Deathtrap.6831

Updated main post. Also moving more towards WvW side, any SEA/OCEANIC WvW guilds are welcomed to merge with us (if willing) and any SEA/OCEANIC timezone players are welcomed as well! We have several Americans and Australians so don’t be too hesitant!

We still do PvE content and do not mind if any smaller PvE only guilds want to merge with us as well as it will provide a nice balance to the guild! (We generally have +10% MF on at all times)! PvE players are also welcomed!

I would like to point out that we are interested in members who represent us most of the time!

Hi, i’ve been looking for an Asian based guild like forever… So glad i stumbled on your post since i am located in SG Am however on a different server (HoD). Been so far doing only PvE since it is always a bit difficult to find enough players online to do dungeon runs. If you don’t mind a guildy from another server (though i would love to move to WvW…), would love to join you guys. Am online most of the weekday nights and a decent number of hours during the weekend

in Guilds

Ren.6351

Deathtrap if you want to hang out with us I don’t mind! I’m guessing you wanna guest over for the dungeoning! We’re okay as long as we have the guild slots. However quite a few guildies do follow me into WvW when we go in :X!

I’ll give you a pm in game! (or the other way around!)

in Guilds

Ren.6351

Death if you’re on, will be sending you a pm! :O

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We do not mind bringing in any small SEA/Oceanic guilds who do not mind merging with a bigger guild to be able to do more things together! Join us and make new friends! Also looking for some PvE enthusiasts (with the upcoming guild mission)

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We will be doing the guild mission (bounty) on saturday! People on CD are welcomed to join us! (We are open to mergers (absorb) from SG/SEA/Oceanic guilds!!)

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We completed Guild Bounty up to Tier 3! Looking to recruit more SEA/OCEANIC night time zone players! (We would love to grow into the Australian timezone!) We welcome small SG guilds or Aus guilds to merge with us!)

Attachments:

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We welcome the guild [EMP] to our guild! [Awe] is now at around 60-70 members active at SEA night time, with 20-30 active during Oceanic night time. We are a PvX guild and are still looking for smaller Oceanic/SEA guilds/players who do not mind to merge with us! Drop me a mail in game or a pm here! We do have a WvW force of around 15-25 members during our SEA night time zone! We welcome both WvWérs and dungeoners/fractallers alike!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are looking for Avid WvW’ers located on Crystal Desert who play during the Oceanic/SEA night timezone! Just to clarify, we are PvX and you do not have to participate in WvW or dungeons if you do not want to. Most of the time our WvW group consists of some regulars and casuals, and we are looking to increase the number of regulars!

We do still do Guild Events such as guild missions, dungeons together and just talking crap! Come join us today!

Attachments:

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We are open to any Oceanic/SEA guilds who would want to merge with us, send me a mail!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

As an update we still maintain at around 50-60 players during our primetime and are a split between WvW and PvE. If you are in the SEA/Oceanic night timezone and are looking for a guild with both WvW, PvE or you are a WvW’er, come and wear the [Awe] tag and be AWEsome with us! (Bad pun I know.). We are looking for avid WvW’ers still and are interested in smaller guilds merging in with us!

in Guilds

Ren.6351

Updated Guild information, namely moving from CD to Tarnished Coast.

in Guilds

Bladehart.5360

Most of our players now in TC are active WvW players. If you are an avid WvW player we welcome you to join our guild. Please pm me or the guild master if you are interested.

in Guilds

Posted by: Anvera.5938

Anvera.5938

Hi. I’m a returning player. My main was created when I was a complete noob, and I’m considering deleting her and relocating on a different server, since she’s only lv 3X. Will the guild help in levelling? Because I am so confused about travelling between maps .

in Guilds

Posted by: Anvera.5938

Anvera.5938

Ah I’m currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia and will move to KL, Malaysia in a few months so the time difference isn’t a problem =D

in Guilds

Posted by: xSwissroll.9820

xSwissroll.9820

Hi. I’m a returning player. My main was created when I was a complete noob, and I’m considering deleting her and relocating on a different server, since she’s only lv 3X. Will the guild help in levelling? Because I am so confused about travelling between maps .

Hello ! Welcome back to gw2 !
Our guild ldr will get back to you soon most likely will give u a pm /mail do keep a look out

Swisspancake ~ Elementalist
[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Guilds

Ren.6351

We’re looking for SEA/Oceanic Afternoon/Night time players! WvW inclined are most welcomed to join us! We do WvW runs daily (at the moment SEA night timezone, trying to move into Oceanic early night timezone as well).

Updated method of contact

in Guilds

Posted by: AngryYoda.1345

AngryYoda.1345

Hi everyone ! Im Angry Yoda, an Officer of Presence [Awe] !

Just want to let everyone know that we are still open for recruitment ! We are currently looking for SEA/Oceanic players that love to WvW and also enjoy a healthy dose of PvE (mainly guild dungeon runs).

Just drop me or our awesome leader (Leaxanna/Ren.6351)a pm in game or mail us if we are offline =)

AngryYoda
Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Rendyk.2439

Rendyk.2439

Hello there! SEA member Stormheart reporting in!

Presence [Awe] on Tarnished Coast is still looking for fun-loving players who are active during SEA and Oceanic times to join us in our escapades in the world of Tyria!

To those who are wondering what our SEA and Oceanic prime times are, they approximately range from 8AM UTC (4PM GMT+8) to about 4PM UTC (12AM GMT+8). During these times, we’ll have about 40-50 online doing all sorts of things from running dungeons to battling in the borderlands as well as taking in the rich role playing environment that is Tarnished Coast.

To the more WvW inclined, we usually roll out as a guild with a core of 15-20 players (sometimes our numbers go up to over 30!) from about 12PM UTC (8PM GMT+8) onwards.

So if you’re still thinking about joining a guild or want more friends to play with during these times, do drop Leaxanna/Ren.6351 a pm or mail in-game and we’d be more than happy to welcome you to the [Awe] family!

Cheers and see you in the game!

Rendyk Elessar / Eliza Stormheart / Artfas Stormheart / Jessica Yun
Tarnished Coast
Presence [Awe]

(edited by Rendyk.2439)

in Guilds

Rendyk.2439

Just an update:

We’re also looking for active WvW-inclined Oceanic players to bolster our Oceanic squad. We’ve got a great commander on during Oceanic time and it’d be awesome to have a larger Oceanic crew to roll with in the battlegrounds.

Tarnished Coast
Presence [Awe]

(edited by Rendyk.2439)

in Guilds

xSwissroll.9820

Hellooo! Cute pinky Asura here

We are still looking for WvW inclined SEA/OCEANIC players !! ..
Do drop us a pm if u r interested

[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Guilds

Rendyk.2439

If you like to battle it out in the borderlands during SEA and Oceanic times, Tarnished Coast and Presence [Awe] needs you right now!

Drop any of us here a PM in the game or on the forums and join our fight to secure our home borderland!

Tarnished Coast
Presence [Awe]

in Guilds

xSwissroll.9820

We just did our Guild Mission Yesterday 2 more week till Guild puzzle!!

[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Guilds

xSwissroll.9820

We are still recruiting!!

Guild Mission , Bounty and trek is now available in TC !
soon we will have guild puzzle available !!

[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Guilds

Ren.6351

Guild Puzzle is now up on CD! We just completed it and it was incredibly fun! Come join us!~

We have guild Bounty and Trek set up on TC now and our WvW base is growing, however we are looking for more WvW inclined players! Calling all Singaporeans, Malaysians, Australians! Anyone who lives and plays during the SEA/OCEANIC timezone period is welcomed to join us!

in Guilds

Posted by: holojiejie.1029

holojiejie.1029

Chipping in here, I am one of the Oceanic side officers. We do many other events, such as GvGs, Hide and Seek with riddles and Dye mailing. We run WvW every night, and have all guild missions upgraded.

Also NSW to win 2013 Origin.