[TC]Zero Hunters openly recruiting - yes - u

in Guilds

Posted by: cheshire.3712

cheshire.3712

Zero Hunters [ZERO] is a guild which enjoys playing with others here on the TC. We do various activities together such as world events (Jormag, Tequatl, Shatterer, Frostmaw, Fire Elemental, etc), WvW, PvE, as well as dungeons and fractals. Overall we’re a small’ish guild (about 125 give or take) and are always looking to add more Most of us met while playing other games so there is a type of non-Guild-Wars-connection for us although the ones that we have met in Guild Wars 2 are just as awesome! We have very helpful players in the guild and are looking to share it with others (granted, we do ask that you are an active player to a point and ask that you represent us most of the time so we can do killer guild events together) so come and join us. Nothing wrong with “stay awhile and listen”, now is there

Quick facts: We have an area on the TC mumble which we utilize a lot (like, almost a mandatory), we really do enjoy other people, we have a website and we have great members.

Contacting for further information: You can reply here in the forums, you can send me a message in game (would prefer an actual mail message in game because I might miss a pm ><), or you can send a mail message to JRivers.9841. Hope you find what you’re looking for

in Guilds

Posted by: JRivers.9841

JRivers.9841

Yes please do come and say hello, There isn’t much more i could add at the moment as Cheshire has covered most of it.

We will be starting our own guild quests very soon, so this would be a great chance to experience something new with the guild.

Feel free to hop on the mumble, reply here, or contact us via mail in game

Thank you

Once more into the Frey