Tarnished Coast Guild LF Something

Tarnished Coast Guild LF Something

in Guilds

Posted by: Rathmus.9840

Rathmus.9840

Hello, first a bit about us. My friends and I are in a small self run guild on Tarnished Coast (non roleplay guild) called Primordial <PRI>. We’re a tight-knit group of players who have been playing together for a few years through different games. We use vent all the time. At any given time we’ll have just a few people online, however we’re all connected through other means so getting another on isn’t too difficult and we usually pug one person or so. But we’d like to stop pugging as they can be inconsistent. We bought the game and played at start but lost interest until about a month ago where we came back to the game. Even though we’re few, we’re pretty serious about fractals and dungeons. We want to get high in fractals and we’re exotic’d out so we’re really seeing the dungeons just for look and to actually see the content.

Here’s where the request gets kind of strange. We’re not looking for typical members. We won’t be hosting events, doing group pvp (for now anyways) or pretty much any of that fluff that guilds do to build a sense of community. We’ve done that in other games and we’re sort of past it now. What we want is people to fill spots in our nightly dungeon / fractal runs. Either that or are looking for other guilds in a similar situation and would like to partner up somehow. If any of this interests you as either another guild leader or just someone scanning the forums feel free to send me a tell in game to rathmus.9840. Thanks.