Tarnished Coast- The Red Griffin

Tarnished Coast- The Red Griffin

in Guilds

Posted by: BeardManly.2140

BeardManly.2140

Hello, I’m BeardManly, and I play on the Tarnished Coast server primarily as The Red Griffin (lvl 37 engineer). I started a guild early on called The House of the Red Gryffin, but can’t find time to run a guild like I used to, over on DCUO. I still run around GW2 with the tag on, though, and I earned enough influence through rotating through alts to earn a guild emblem and guild armorer, so now my engineer has a sweet jacket with a red griffin emblem on it! Whoo!

But, alas, I’m lonely in my guild, and awesome jackets can only help so much. So I started this thread looking for two things:

One. Ideally, I would like more people to join The House of the Red Gryffin, including people who want to help me run it. I primarily enjoy roleplay, PvE and am looking to start on dungeons, and trying some PvP or WvW, but since player versus player has never been very enjoyable for me in MMO’s I suspect it won’t be different here, but who knows. However, the House of the Red Gryffin doesn’t have to be a RP/dungeon/PvE guild. PvPers or WvWers would be welcomed, as long as the players are mature and polite.

Or, two. Since I know getting my guild up and running is sort of unlikely, I’m looking for other guilds to join. As long as they are willing to accept a casual player who enjoys all manner of RP and PvE, I’d be willing to give up my sweet red griffin symbol on my armor (it’s a red griffin with a black shield backround). But…hey, if any other guilds would accept me AND they have a sweet red griffin guild emblem, I’d be all the more eager to join them!

Also, I like griffins. And red. In case that wasn’t obvious.