[Tarnished Coast] Transcendent Veneration - TV ... Looking for a few more

in Guilds

Posted by: Aurora.8375

Aurora.8375

TV has a calendar full of events for each and every type of player interest. This week we’ll be unlocking and undertaking our FIRST guild challenge, so why not get involved?

If you’re interested in joining us you can apply through http://transcendentveneration.guildportal.com/ or speak with me in game.

Aurora.8375

Tyrion Lanasura – Tarnished Coast
“A Lanasura always pays his debts.”
Recruiter, Transcendent Veneration [TV]

in Guilds

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

We completed our first Guild Challenge tonight with about 70 of our members and a couple friends on hand. We Saved those Supplies!

http://transcendentveneration.com/2013/04/13/tv-first-guild-challenge/

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in Guilds

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Guild Challenge was alot of fun on TC last night! Hope Anet makes the guild challenges a bit more of a challenge in the future but TV rocked it grats TV!

in Guilds

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

It’s Merit Monday! We’re doing a Bounty, Challenge and Trek every Monday night!

Check out TV if you’re looking for a great bunch of people just having fun, no matter what we’re doing.

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in Guilds

Posted by: narbar.4259

narbar.4259

Last Saturday we unlocked Guild Challenges and completed it as a tentative server first. We have done 2 more since then, and will continue to rock!

Roster slots are filling fast and we will be closing down our recruitment very soon. Apply today to make sure that you can be a part of something big

Apply HERE!

in Guilds

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

I’ve only been in the guild for a short while, but these guys are real fun to be with. Great leadership, lots of guild activities, friendly and helpful (sometimes sarcastic but funny) members will keep you entertained most of the time while in game.

If you are looking for a good balance of PvE and WvW (even PvP), give these guys a chance and apply, you cant go wrong with them.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in Guilds

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

I’ve been with these guys for going on 4 weeks now. Probably the best move I ever made in GW2. I have the honour of hanging out and laughing with some of the funniest goofballs I’ve ever met in any MMO.

If you consider joining us, Rollindat will make you a delicious sammitch. It hath been decreed by the powers that be.

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

in Guilds

Posted by: Aurora.8375

Aurora.8375

Transcendent Veneration has once again opened up its doors for ALL new GW2ers to join. The guild is currently super active with 400+ members, a 100-man TeamSpeak3 server with public channels for maximum communication and guild missions running three times a week. We also have a strong WvW presence with some of the most talented commanders on Tarnished Coast leading us through the Eternal Battlegrounds.

Now couldn’t be a better time to join us, so get those applications in quick whilst there’s free roster space. You can apply through our guild portal website or get in touch with myself or another recruitment officer:

narbar.4259
zya.5971
Ukridge.4506

Tyrion Lanasura – Tarnished Coast
“A Lanasura always pays his debts.”
Recruiter, Transcendent Veneration [TV]

in Guilds

Posted by: narbar.4259

narbar.4259

Opened up even more slots and our recruitment is once again in full swing! Come and join us for Missions tonight, and Reset tomorrow!

Want to run dungeons? Follow great commanders who are active in TeamSpeak? Feel like being goofy and making friends? [TV] has you covered

(edited by narbar.4259)