Tarnished Coast looking for a few more for our late night crew!

in Guilds

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Throughout the middle of the week queues are basically non-existent on the enemy borderland maps, and it actually isn’t all that uncommon for us to see ‘outmanned’ on one of the two. We do a good job of moving around the forces that we have but there is certainly plenty more room for others to join in.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

So it a appears that servers are currently open for transfer. Anyone who has been wanting to try out Tarnished Coast, we still welcome WvW players of all varieties would would like to become a part of a team where there is minimal drama and we fight for the love of the game. This is a community that never gives up no matter the odds and sticks together through every victory or loss.

Coverage is still pretty much the same as what has been mentioned before; we have a very large gap in our ‘off-NA’ time slots. Interested parties are welcome to contact me or any TC commander if you have questions.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

(edited by Karuna.1357)

in Guilds

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

With Tarnished Coast looking to make the move to Tier 2, we are looking for more and more serious PVP’ers to help cover our overnight shift. Most often we have zero queue times and most of our maps and none during our late night times for NA players.

If you and/or your guild are looking to make the move to a new server and you play during the non-peak hours for NA players, then we ask that you have a look at Tarnished Coast. Tarnished Coast is widely known to have the best gaming community who enjoy working well together, without the big ego’s you’ll experience with the powergaming guilds of other servers.

If you would like more information, please contact myself in game or via message here.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in Guilds

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

If you would like more information, please contact myself in game or via message here.

Cookiesh! You didn’t tell them about the cookiesh we have ready for them! And everyone knows, TC has the best cookiesh of all the servers!!!

Seriously… yes, if we want to survive in t2 longer than 2 weeks, we will be needed a better night coverage. Even though it is already better than a few weeks ago (we managed to keep the Castle almost the whole week), it is still lacking, unfortunatly.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Guilds

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

I transfered here from Piken Square, this saturday, and i am am amazed how well your EU day time zone is covered in EB. Sooo many awesome fights so far, and i have already met so many awesome commanders, specialy from [TV], [PINK] guilds. And so many players around.

Super glad to hear you’ve found a happy home here on TC and thanks for the kind words!

As a community, we really are proud of our own and only hope the server as a whole continues to flourish as it has.

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Zilm.8459

Zilm.8459

A solid server headed into Tier 2 with classy players. Good luck to you TC!

Zed Trufar, Mesmer
Zaine Trufar, Thief
Yak’s Bend, Knights and Heroes Guild [Beer]

in Guilds

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Best of luck to you guys next week against us and BG.

Just a heads up, both our servers don’t give up, and currently BG has by far the best all around coverage in WvW. They’ve taken 2 of our Asian guilds from SoR so we’re further in the hole in that regard.

You will be up against a tough fight, likely from both of us. But BG will aim to take everything overnight.

Welcome to T2.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in Guilds

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Best of luck to you guys next week against us and BG.

Just a heads up, both our servers don’t give up, and currently BG has by far the best all around coverage in WvW. They’ve taken 2 of our Asian guilds from SoR so we’re further in the hole in that regard.

You will be up against a tough fight, likely from both of us. But BG will aim to take everything overnight.

Welcome to T2.

We don’t submit readily, either. It’ll be good to step into a fresh match and win or lose, will be learning every step of the way!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

As the maximum server populations have now been increased, many of you who have been waiting to move to Tarnished Coast will be able to. Many people have messaged me in the past saying they can’t transfer because we are always listed as full, well now that is no longer a problem.

We look forward to any who are now going to be making a move over and look forward to fight alongside you in battle.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me in game (Madember) or message me here if you have any further questions.

in Guilds

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

I am proudly representing PiNK on Tarnished Coast server. In every other game I have ever played I have totally hated PvP. After running around with PiNK guildies, I have discovered how much fun and addictive WvW can be.

If anyone hasn’t tried WvW yet, I invite you to give it a shot. You might originally join the maps to finish out your map completion only to end up getting drawn into battle. Sometimes the most fun fights are the ones where you are outnumbered.

PiNK represent!

Map Completion what’s that ;-P

Totally agree WvW is where its at! …..See you on the battlefield PiNK….lots of love and respect…… KH (CD4LIFE)

in Guilds

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Well as a first time PvP’er, who just ventured into that area in GW2 only to finish my maps, actually got addicted to WvWvW, thanks to the wonderful community of TC. I started off on a diff. server, nothing against them, I just chose it randomly and it felt rather too lonely for my taste. Later I moved over to TC within 10 days after the release, and I don’t regret the decision, especially from W3 perspective. We got a great lively, fun, non-hardcore yet competitive community with loads of skillful & tactical playerbase. Most importantly, we’ve Golem God!
We’ve managed to climb up to T2, while totally having fun without going all hardcore. We could still use numbers from Oceanic/Asian timezones to fill the coverage gaps to remain competitive in T2 yet maintain the fun factor which is the main positive aspect of our community.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Guilds

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Don’t join them!!
They chew with their mouths open!!!

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Guilds

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

^^ lol! We’re (briefly) baaaaaack! Did you miss us? ^^

TC is a pretty great server that uses /team a lot and egos are often checked at the spawn.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Guilds

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Here is an early welcome to T2 as it seems you will be having to stepping up your game a lot. Can’t wait to see you guys, and we’ll give you a warm welcome alright.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in Guilds

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Ya welcome to T2 fellas.
Still don’t join TC though, they don’t shower.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

Just a couple more days until server reset. If you’re looking for a new home for a server, as you can see from previous posts in this thread, there isn’t another server like Tarnished Coast.

The feeling of community is widespread. We have a great player base who are always looking to help and do what’s best for the server in WvW. We are looking for more to help cover at all times as very often we have no queue times at all.

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

Tarnished Coast is now making the move to Tier 2. Our success has been brought to you by… a strong community of players who enjoy working together. There is very very little in the way of bickering on WvW maps. People just get along. This has been a learning process for all of us on the server. We do not claim to be the best WvW servers, but there is no doubt that we are a server that has that never say die attitude when fighting…

We are still looking for more people to join our ranks to cover all hours of the day now that the max server populations have been raised.

Please read previous posts in this thread where people have expressed how happy they are that they made the move before. For those of you who had been trying for weeks to get onto Tarnished Coast but couldn’t due to the server being full… now is your chance. WvW queues are also very minimal. On a busy night you might have 5-10 minute queues. The rest of the time a couple of the maps are almost guaranteed to never have queues at all.

in Guilds

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

If you’re a WvWer looking for a new home, or just want to see what a different server is like, transfer to Tarnished Coast for the week to see just how much of a friendly, helpful and cohesive server we are.

But most of all, bring on Tier 2!

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

(edited by Zynthetic.2954)

in Guilds

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Really hope its better than our last matchup TC.

Sanctum of Rall- 540 119
Tarnished Coast -63 309
Eredon Terrace -15 986

in Guilds

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Just gonna leave this screen here:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in Guilds

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Just gonna leave this screen here:

haha..good to see the Coast spirit in a staff member from Anet… “FOR THE TOAST!”

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Guilds

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA has a new feature. Server history is now available! If you’re considering making TC your new home and them numbers matter to you, do check Tarnished Coast’s Position and Ranking evolution: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/36#history

in Guilds

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Why join Tarnished Coast?

Several reasons:

1. The server is always full, so when you’re not WvW-ing you can always find groups for Dynamic Events and dungeon runs. It’s very rare I’ll go into a zone and be completely alone — there are always people about and the server is hopping 24/7 with people from all over the world.

2. You don’t have to be a roleplayer to join TC. While there’s a very strong contingent of players who RP, there’s also a large number who don’t, so don’t think that you’ll land on TC and be forced into RPing.

3. Tarnished Coast tends to attract a mature audience of players. We are helpful and fun and look after our own. If you’re tired of the L33T crowd, come give us a try.

4. Learning WvW: If you’re new to WvW you’ll find our map chat is not only friendly, but helpful. We have some top quality commanders on our force who lead strategically, but also know how to teach. They’re an extremely patient bunch and are inclusive to everyone — from the solo player to the small guild to the bigger guilds — everyone works cooperatively together. Map chat is actually pleasant.

5. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. From princess fortress attacks to dolyak parades, we take time out from WvW to do fun stuff. (See pix below — thank you to TCers for letting me borrow your uploads!)

6. While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we also have a dedicated bunch to WvW. We’re the little server that could, our players are fiercely loyal and have a lot of heart. We never give up. If you like the idea of moving up tiers with your server, putting in your share to the effort, it might be time to come over to TC. We’re moving up to T2 this week, thanks to the tireless efforts of our WvW guilds and teams. With more bodies and enthusiastic players who knows how far we’ll climb? Bigger servers tend to underestimate us — that’s our advantage. And there’s always room for WvW guilds to join in and help with strategy. Join up now and climb with us!

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Guilds

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Tarnished is holding their own in tier 2 at the moment, currently beating the reigning tier 2 champ Blackgate, and not far behind first place Sanctum of Rall.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/32441/bglol.jpg

I don’t think anyone has any doubts about TC’s ability to perform in the upper tiers anymore, as this matchup’s score coupled the praise from BG and SoR alike proves this.

With a large organized guild or two as part of a night crew, we’d be giving Rall a run for their money easily.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

(edited by Zynthetic.2954)

in Guilds

Posted by: MikeSmith.1297

MikeSmith.1297

I’m trying to join Tarnished Coast to check out the Rp community but I like WvW too . I work 2nd Shift 4:30pm to 1 am so I play til 4am or later . Now if I could only find a time when the server isn’t full to join up . Edit I got in at 5:30 pm sat .

Main: Mikel Zen
Guild: KING
Server: Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by MikeSmith.1297)

in Guilds

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Back when I changed over it took about a week of stalking the server to be able to get in. Not sure if it’s as hard now as it was back then or not… but keep trying. Also… with that work schedule… do you ever get see the sun in the winter time other than when it’s rising/setting? o.O

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Guilds

Posted by: MikeSmith.1297

MikeSmith.1297

The sun is pretty much down not long after I’m up . If I’m around during a patch I’m hoping I could slip in after it happens or maybe if a fairly large guild would all log off at once at a certain time I might have a chance but not likely that will happen . So I’ll have to be patient . Yay I got in around 5 pm WvW here looks intense .

Main: Mikel Zen
Guild: KING
Server: Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by MikeSmith.1297)

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

My friend got on around 7 am EST on a weekday (think its near impossible on weekends). If you’re up at that time maybe try then?

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Guilds

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

What time is “night time” for TC?) If it’s the time zone zudo is on, I guess that’s it then. I can attest to TC’s organization level. I admit we’re still not yet “up there” with SoR and BG continually utilizing invisible armies quite effectively, but I hope to see more improvement once the week rolls on.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

Oooh! Oooh! TC server population says Very High right now at 6:22 PM EST .. you can get on!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

Grrr, image didn’t post on edit …..

Attachments:

in Guilds

Posted by: TIESTO.9058

TIESTO.9058

YES PLEASE! We deserve good coverage.

We have improved greatly within the past couple of months. We are smarter. We have potential to get into tier 1.

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

There’s room again .. 7:41 .. quick get your spot!

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

Tarnished Coast is still looking for more players from all time zones to help cover in WvW.

If you’re a WvW player/guild that is looking for a new home, make the transfer to TC while you still can. Our Queue times (if they exist) are very minimal. Even now as it stands we are proving to be very good competition against the likes of Blackgate and SoR. Take a look at the thread for the week and you’ll see nothing but praise.

As you can see from previous comments in the thread, there are many people who have already made Tarnished Coast their home and couldn’t be happier. The server is full of mature people being the nature of a RP server. There is actually very little in the way of Roleplaying in WvW, so if it’s not your thing… you will rarely ever see it.

This is a great opportunity for you to make the move now while the server is still not full at all times, and while transfers are all free.

Come experience Tier 2 WvW! We’re having a blast.

in Guilds

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I transferred to the Coast about 6 weeks ago and have never regretted it. As a newbie, the lower level zones are full all the time with true new players, veterans playing alts, and higher level players downleveled for Map Completion in pursuit of their Legendaries. Our Orr zones are full of groups farming karma, leveling, and even clearing the temples regularly. If you need a dungeon simply port to the entrance and find tons of LFG msgs in chat, or just sit in Lion’s Arch and get your Fractals done too.

Where TC really excells though, is the World V. World. The odd mesh of amazing WvW guilds with roleplaying WvW guilds and just people looking for fun makes for a refreshing change in map and team chat. People want to succeed, even when it means guarding a camp for an hour or supporting a Dolyak. When you follow a Commander his squad is going to let you know what you’re doing and what you’re goals are so you feel part of the group, not just a hanger on hoping not to die.

As others have said, TC takes a little dedication to join because we are already spilling over with great people, but if you really want to join just be patient and you will get in. I think it took me 3 days of watching before I finally made it.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in Guilds

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Just a note regarding low-level zone populations: there’s always people roleplaying in them. Even if you don’t like to roleplay, it’s largely confined to /say chat and you won’t come across it often. The point is that there are experienced players in most 1-45 zones at almost all times, so if you find yourself stuck the odds of you finding assistance are relatively high.

Our roleplayers are incredibly kind and welcoming (as long as you aren’t griefing them), so if you’re looking for a strong WvW server that you can also play your alts on, Tarnished Coast is hands down the best in the world.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Ben Mason.8641

Ben Mason.8641

Although I rate TC as better than IOJ, you have a very small window where u have numbers/skilled players, the rest of the time its either too few players or alot of players but 90% are sub 80.

AIM ~ Desolation

in Guilds

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Some people from EU, as well as I would have gladly made the transfer to your server and try to play on WvW here, but TC is constantly in “Full” status, regardless of time.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

Try about 7 am est … That’d be um any time between noon gmt and 1 pm gmt. My friend got lucky at that time and it honestly is such a great server it’s worth the effort.

I have also seen “openings” every day this week between 6pm and 7pm est (midnight gmt) for some reason and I suspect you’ll have luck on Christmas Day too with folks off with family etc….

Either way … Best of luck and hope to see you on server soon!

in Guilds

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Wish guys luck, going to be next to impossible since your sever is always full on the other hand you could always send a few to IOJ

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in Guilds

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I have been on TC since launch and have seen the community (in WvWvW evolve) through a fairly chaotic initial weeks to rapid growth to complete annihilation at the hands of BG and SoR when we first met them. Since then though, the trajectory of the server at a strategic and an organizational level has been astounding. Every week it seems that our guilds are getting better at class composition parties, focus firing, hitting multiple targets, smart flanking and also multi-guild coordination.

Best of all 90% of our commanders know what they are doing and are excellent with the map chat and say chat, mistakes are not raged at, instead people are just told what to do next time. Commanders take time out to teach new WvWvWers tutorials on Siege placement, defense, tactics etc.

I am one of the people who frequently plays at the Oceanic Timezone and I can tell you that even though we lack in numbers the skill level of the players under great commanders like Deyja and Jalan Durant is amazing. In my opinion, the things the oceanic group is able to pull off sometimes is better than our prime time. If we could get some more skilled players to buffer this period we could really be a force in Tier 2.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

WM …. Come to TC! We have an excellent rep and tend to attract a more mature audience of players! (Read our current matchup thread to see how we’re like). We just moved up to T2 and could greatly benefit from your expertise!

Come get me that pretty castle so I can put on my tiara!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Guilds

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Apparently, WM from SBI is tired of the trash talking and is steering clear of such. I’m fairly positive that SoR contributes to a certain extent. They announced Kaineng so no dice for you.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

Still looking for more people who are looking for a more mature environment in a server to call home. We are looking for players now for all timezones as there is almost always at least one map that has no queue, so we could use more to fill up those maps.

We are looking for those who would fit in with our friendly/mature server, but also have that never give up attitude.

Please read the previous messages on this forum to get an idea of how happy others are that they made the move. It’s not one that you will regret.

If you’d like to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact me in game or visit our website to contact me there.

www.shadowlegion.net

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

I’ve had several people tell me that there is still time slots throughout the day where we are not listed as a full server. Just keep trying and get onto the server while you still can. Eventually we’ll be too ful and it will be near impossible.

We are looking for WvW players, primarily those who play during the non-peak hours. There is almost never a time when at least one of the maps doesn’t have a queue on it, and those that do it’s rarely much longer than 5-10 minutes.

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

This next week will be a great opportunity for people to move over to Tarnished Coast. With so many people not being in game over the holidays, that opportunity to catch Tarnished Coast not full is a lot higher.

in Guilds

Posted by: InfamousILL.7851

InfamousILL.7851

its full >.>

Best MMO is subject to opinion what suits one person may not suit the next but
The Dynamic events are great, and wvw is sick.

in Guilds

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Nothing to see here move along yup TC is full all the time they dont need more night people

Ulfar SOR

in Guilds

Jayne.9251

Here are times to try getting on (weekday only):

6pm EST — that’s around midnight GMT
7am EST ---about noon GMT
3am EST —- about 8am GMT

Those times worked for my friends. Best of luck! It really is worth trying, it’s a great community.

in Guilds

Posted by: Random Weirdness.6750

Random Weirdness.6750

right now every single server is very high, high, or medium. it’s been like this for at least an hour from what i’ve noticed. really great time to transfer to any server