The Last Pride International[EvIL]

in Guilds

Posted by: Chun Jae Lee.2751

Chun Jae Lee.2751

Hi everyone!
Im Chun-Jae , Co-leader Manager of EvIL.
I disband old international guild and just created a new one with a better management.
We currently have got 3 guilds :
-The Last Pride (EvIL)
-Azubu Last Pride (EvIL)
-International Last Pride (EvIL)

Then we have +300 members who join our community.We are sponsored by Azubu for those who play LOL or Starcraft II. And we were known as well as War Machine WM in Gw1 and Gw2 begining.
But with current Gw2 crysis in E-sport and lack of competitive rewards/game, several members or i should say 90% of our members left the game…

Now,I decided to create this international guild to follow the game with new members from everywhere in the world . Our main guild is based oceanic (korea) but this one will be international based guild .

So ,We have full core tournament team but new comers are truly welcome^_^.
We also need more and more pve players to upgrade influence points as we mostly play pvp even if sometimes we like pve together.

Pve manager for schedule and pve officers are in need , 5ish spots left are available.
We aren’t a lot for now but we don’t need that.Just being active or represent the guild.

-interested people can pm me in game as Chun Jae War or here.
-Curious people about EvIL can see our glory in Gw in the internet.(you can see lots of articles about our achievements) as We were Guild Wars world champion s 3 times beaten WM..they are pretty strong in gw2 now .hope koreans represent Korea in Gw2!

Thelastpride.com Then check our website #

truly Thank you for undrstanding even if my english is not very good ,im doing my best ^^ and hope you all join us soon!

signed,
Chun Jae Lee

Manager of The Last Pride International [EvIL]
Member of The Last Pride [EvIL]
EvIL FoREvER ~

in Guilds

Posted by: Chun Jae Lee.2751

Chun Jae Lee.2751

looking for Pve players !

Manager of The Last Pride International [EvIL]
Member of The Last Pride [EvIL]