The Rebel Inquisition/Anvil Rock Server-WvW

in Guilds

Posted by: RageExpert.2453

RageExpert.2453

The Rebel Inquisition [TRI] is a newly formed guild on Anvil Rock. We strive to be an elite small World Versus World guild Capable of working together as a small unit to accomplish big things. We strongly discourage zerging, and will be playing in smaller groups with tactical warfare. We believe that players can come together a few nights a week with a common goal: Achieve things in WvW no other server with our population can achieve. we hope to establish The Rebel Inquisition as a guild for Semi-Hardcore WvWers that can accomplish anything.

And amongst all the awesomeness that lies in The Rebel Inquisition, we all always have fun no matter what we are doing.. We are more then just a guild, we are a tight knit community.

Some things you may want to know:
One: We do not require you to rep 100% of the time but we do require you rep us while in WvW and encourage you to rep as much as possible

Two: We have and will actively be using ventrilo (you do not need a mic, but we encourage you to have one.)

Three: We are a North American based guild, but anyone is welcome to join

Four: Lastly, we are RESPECTFUL to one another, we strongly discourage arguing with fellow teammates, weather that is your guild mate, or a stranger in WvW. we have a zero tolerance for trolling/instigating Map/Team chat.

If you have any Questions, please PM/PST/Mail me on the forums or ingame, you can PM/Mail the following people (ingame) to ask questions or ask for an invite to the guild, thank you for your time.

RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

(edited by RageExpert.2453)

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

Bump, please mail or PM one of the following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

[TRI] is slowely but surely growing, get in on the awesome WvW action
please mail or PM one of the following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

WvW is great, our small group play is proving to be effective, join us! get in on the awesome WvW action please mail or PM one of the following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

The Rebel Inquisition[TRI] is now a proud member of The Executives of Anvil Rock [TEAR]Alliance.
please mail or PM one of the following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

[TRI] is looking for more fully geared Mesmers, Support Eles, and Thiefs.(all classes are still accepted) that could be you! get in on our tactical group play! please mail or PM one of The following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

Weekly Bump. [TRI] is getting stronger! please mail or PM one of The following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683

in Guilds

RageExpert.2453

Weekly Bump. [TRI] is getting stronger! please mail or PM one of The following people ingame for an invite or any questions, (or send me a PM on here) thanks
RageExpert.2453
Critical Brains.7062
Rogueconnor.4683