Thian [TH], wvw roamers on Ruins of Surmia

in Guilds

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Hi everyone. Thian is a wvw focused guild on Ruins of Surmia. We play roaming style, avoiding sieges, zergs and the boring stuffs in wvw. We focus on small size battles. We aren’t friendly and we don’t have 200 members like other guilds love to spam in LA. We don’t give a xxxx about dungeons. We are a semi hardcore wvw guild.

There are 2 kind of players in our guild: team members and casual wvwers. Team members are part of our roaming team, wvwers only join us when we play a more relaxed wvw.

We are recruiting both casual and hardcore wvw players. Regarding our team, we are especially looking for 1-2 good mesmers (glamour) and elementalists. We are not interested in useless pve scrubs. They usually get kicked after 2 days.

We have a forum where we develop our builds and team synergies. We use Mumble for voice communication.

If you are interested contact me (Santus.3702) ingame or in this forum. If you are from another server contact me anyway and we can have a talk. If you are serious enough we can repay your transfer.

Good game to all pvpers and wvwers!

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

in Guilds

Santus.3702

Up. WvW patch is coming, join a serious wvw focused guild before it’s too late. Don’t become part of the zerg, play wvw, play it good.

in Guilds

Santus.3702

Up. Last week we did an awesome job in our server. Our team is developing quite fast, but we still need a couple of serious players to raise our dps during the engages. I’ll post a video of our “small” size battles.

in Guilds

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

hey thian you remember TSL from ruins of surmia , we would love to invite your guild to gunnar’s hold since transfer to medium POP server is totallyfree now , we are currently in the mid tiers of wvw we have alot of potential to make gunnar’s hold good , we would love to recieve you here – Arathor Greywing

A wolf among sheep

in Guilds

Santus.3702

Yeah I remember you. You were a good commander, especially in EB. (Not so) unfortunately ROS bandwagon project failed, but I think many guilds left too soon.

Thx for invite but we aren’t going to move from Ruins of Surmia. This is the server where I started. And I like its name! Ruins of Surmia sounds way better than Gunnar’s Hold! Too bad Elona Reach is DE, it was my favourite location in gw1^^.

Good luck on GH, maybe we’ll meet in battle!

in Guilds

Santus.3702

7 vs a zerg!

Still 4 days of free transfer to Ruins of Surmia!

Contact me if interested (Santus.3702)

in Guilds

Santus.3702

Roaming against Arborstone!

in Guilds

Santus.3702

Flanking Arborstone zerg over and over (1 hour+), director’s cut:

Still recruiting serious wvw players. Especially looking for a decent Thief and 1-2 Necros (Wells). NO PVERS SCRUBS AND ZERGLINGS. Good wvw!

in Guilds

Santus.3702

We are still here, the most unfriendly wvw focused guild in Ruins of Surmia. Roaming every evening in primetime and in the afternoon during weekends. Now we are looking for a couple of Elementalists (staff) cause… pushing zergs requires a bit of healing sometimes. NO CAREBEARS of course!

in Guilds

Santus.3702

Still looking for serious wvw players, especially for mesmers and guardians. Ruins of Surmia ranked up so we need a couple of new players to face the increased number of enemies! Add me as friend and contact me ingame on Santus.3702. LOOKING FOR WVWERS ONLY.