Top 10 GW1 Player LF tPvP Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: squishmeplzz.9824

squishmeplzz.9824

Hi guys. I’m formerly Soren from GW1 where I led Kinetic Fusion [kF] to top 10 and a couple of tournament spots.

I have a long history of competitive play in GW1, WoW, CoD4, DoD:S, BF2/BC2, HoN, and decided I want to get back to my old GW PvP roots.

Recently picked up the game and looking for a structured tPvP team to join. I play primarily condition ranger or spartan warrior.

I’m typically on 9EST+. Message me in-game, thanks!

squishmeplzz.9824

in Guilds

squishmeplzz.9824

Bump and happy New Years!

in Guilds

squishmeplzz.9824

Bumpity bump!

in Guilds

Posted by: Chun Jae Lee.2751

Chun Jae Lee.2751

ah kF old school guild^^
you must don*t know us – We are The Last Pride EvIL –
if you don*t see who we are , we won Gw World Championship and were 1st guild with 3 goldcapes.
Then we came back in 2008 with The Return EvIL (where i played).
Im in this guild since 2008 and now im manager of The Last Pride International EvIL in gw2. Danjang is leader (in main guild too)
we play tournament every day to train together and arent very serious atm because of lack of competitive games.
so we are looking for international people to join inter team.
now ill give you more info in game.

ps _ you mate ohara was in guild but kicked because of fake and lies then blame in gw1

Manager of The Last Pride International [EvIL]
Member of The Last Pride [EvIL]
EvIL FoREvER ~

in Guilds

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

Hi mate,

I’m one of the officers running the SPvP side of our guild [EU] The Unnamed, which is a dedicated WvW/SPvP guild. If it involves PvP we’re there!

We have three teams running at the moment and have 20+ members that focus only on SPvP and TPvP. We have three dedicated officers running this side of things and would love to offer you the opportunity to apply:

http://www.the-unnamed.com/spvpapp