Two Looking for a Home - NA PVE/WvW

in Guilds

Posted by: mouse.2019

mouse.2019

For all its faults, GW2 is my dedicated game as its still fun for me. Fun has disappeared from my current guild thus my brother and I find ourselves looking for a new guild with the following considerations:

- A decent ratio of members-to-active-daily-users.
- Dedicated Guild Wars 2 Players (no MMO/other game competition – this is killing GW2 participation in our current guild).
- Zero tolerance for drama.
- Players who aren’t elitists e.g. Toughness & Vitality is a must in every build or gear check guildies
- PVE (dungeons not spending all evening on dragons hunts or farming for legendaries), WvW oriented
- Guild Missions!
- 100% rep would be ideal.
- Life comes first, I work and have a family.
- Maturity

Located in Central time zone and willing to xfer.

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from interested guilds soon!!

(edited by mouse.2019)

in Guilds

Posted by: JaCKaL.3591

JaCKaL.3591

sounds like you guys are the type that im looking for. i dont have a guild at the moment, but i may be creating one due to the fact that i cant find a guild on my server, that has what i want. check out my post, and see if what i had to say applies to you guys.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/seeking-friend-guild/first#post1759302

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hello mouse,
Order of Shadows [OoS] is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We have just over 40 members with about 20 or so active regularly. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and we just unlocked the first guild mission and we’ll be scheduling those as well. We mostly run off of CST, however we have a large mix of time zones in the guild itself as well. We don’t expect attendance for anything since we all have lives outside the game which are way more important. We don’t require 100% rep given we aren’t big on sPvP and aren’t going to hold it against our members if they have a group for that; most of our members do rep 100% of the time though. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net to see our rules and officers or to even fill out an application. We do know most of our members on a first name basis so our whole website is not available for unregistered users to see in order to keep some privacy for our members. Please feel free to contact me here or in game if you have any questions. On a side note the applications are not always working and the website provider is working on fixing this issue. If that happens please let us know in game you are interested in joining to get an invite!

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!
-Bobomonkey

(edited by bobomonkey.3685)

in Guilds

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Hello Mr. mouse!

I think Decisive Action might be a nice choice of guild for you. I’ll do a quick post here regarding the topics in the order you mentioned them, so you can know if that’s what you are looking for:

• We have around 100 total members. During the evenings, with we usually have about 20 online at the same time.
  • Yes, atm we only play as a guild in Gw2
  • We do have zero tolerance for drama, but it’s something really really rare to happen in the first place.
  • We run builds that are group and support oriented (e.g: staff eles, shout hammer warriors, shout guardians, etc). We keep topics up on our forums with discussions of builds for basically every class and what we think is most beneficial to the group.
  • We are primarily a WvW guild, so that’s our main focus and strong point. But we do have groups that run FoTM, CoF, and other dungeons, just not as regular.
  • Guild Bounty (unlocked, we run it twice a week) / Guild Trek (will be unlocked tomorrow) / The other ones we are still working on.
  • We have 2 “guest” ranks, that don’t require 100% rep. (one for people that join to do the guild mission, and other for members in guilds with friends, or PvE guilds that run with us in WvW). These 2 ranks don’t require you to rep, or register on our forums, but you can’t move up in the guild ranks either. To be considered an actual guild member, you have to register on our website, and have 100% rep to gain promotions.
  • We understand that life comes first, and we won’t have any mandatory presence events or anything of the sort. If you go inactive for a couple of days we are completely fine with it.
  • We are an 18+ guild. I believe most of our members are around 30 or so, with jobs, wives, kids, etc.

We are on Jade Quarry, and if you wanna check out more, Here’s our recruitment topic There’s lots of videos of us in action there if you wanna take a look.

Finally, here’s our website

Cheers!
Use Your Illusion

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Guilds

Posted by: Bossy Bessy.3829

Bossy Bessy.3829

mouse, pls check your PMs before making a decision. just sent you a PM.

btw, i failed to mention that we do guild missions, and enjoy the heck out of ’em.

cheers

Goodbye Mr Anderson – Ranger | Ima Seamstress – Guardian
The Society [SCTY] on YB

in Guilds

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Legion Of Doom [LOD] is an active, high-end PVE guild recruiting on Sanctum of Rall. We are a 7 year old community that played Guild Wars 1 together and has stayed together into Guild Wars 2. About 2 years ago in Guild Wars we were known as Club of a Thousand Pandas [LOD?]. We were proud to be a DOASC guild and hold several records in Guild Wars 1 not only for DOA but most elite areas as both Legion of Doom and Club of A Thousand Pandas.

We are a high-end “speed clear” guild looking to re-establish ourselves as the elite players of GW2. Being the best-of-the-best is a passion for us, and our focus is on obtaining the highest level of performance. Don’t be put off by that though, as much as we’re interested in being rockstars in runs goofing around and having fun are just as important. Casual trolling and messing around on TS are practically constant with us.
We do daily FOTM 20, 30, and 40 runs and there are usually dungeon groups being formed for popular runs like CoE and Arah. We always have people that are looking for faster and more efficient ways to do Dungeons. We run Guild Bounties twice a week and plan to start including Guild Rushes into our weekly schedule this week!

What we require is that you have at least 1 level 80 character geared in full exotics that can be used for Dungeons (builds + gearing standards will be explained if you are accepted). Additional character diversity is desirable and we really like to see professions that are particularly useful for group play (Elementalists, Guardians, Warriors, and Mesmers are top notch ^__^). We expect members to represent LOD and to participate in Guild activites. We have a Teamspeak server that we expect all members to use for guild runs.

If you are interested in joining LOD please PM an Officer and fill out the application on our forums (http://lodgw.com/). After reviewing your application our officers will bring you on a trial dungeon run before making a final decision. Hope to see you ingame!
E R I S
Dezerved
Xentera
Li Devi
Errant Venture
Bright
Carra S Midown

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Guilds

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Not going to make you read a long boring recruitment message. Will let my guild speak for itself.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/SoR-HL-Looking-for-WvW-ers-With-a-Vision/

Message me in game so we can chat.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I’m not sure how big a guild you’re looking for, but I figure I’ll pitch in because your opening post sounds really good and really aligns with what my guild is seeking in players.

[VZ] is a medium-sized, PvX guild on the Stormbluff Isle server. We have guild bounties unlocked and do them every Wednesday night. We are primarily PvE, but I am also a commander in WvW and lead on weekends and on weekdays time permitting. Most of us have careers and work a lot during the week, so we’re primarily active on evenings EST weekdays, but all day on weekends. We have many dungeon masters in the guild, and many players who run high-level fractals as well if that interests you. When we run a dungeon, we really don’t care what class or setup you bring, we only ask that you be willing to listen to feedback and be willing to learn if you don’t know the ins and outs of a particular run. We’re more than happy to help people who want to learn as well. Lastly, I want to mention that we’re 100% drama-free, which is (really!!) good for me, but seems to be something you were particularly interested in as well.

If you’d like to know more, check out the link to the guild’s recruitment post in my signature below. Also, feel free to contact me if you’d like to chat or would like to ask any sort of specific questions. I respond to all contact via PMs, whispers, in-game mail, or what-have-you. I hope to hear from you!

Regardless of what transpires, however, I hope that you find what you’re looking for in a guild. It goes a long way to making the game more enjoyable.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey there mouse! Some quick details:

[UM] is a PvX guild. 50 members, 20 active daily. On from (5 PM est – 2 AM est) during weekdays and anytime during the weekends. We run Guild Missions twice a week, Dungeons twice a week, WvW twice a week (however, we have members running WvW every day) and Fractals every Sunday. Majority age of [UM] members is between 20-35. We all understand real life comes first so with that, most of our members are casual to semi-hardcore and we come together as friends to enjoy the game and to have a good time.

I sent you the full details about us in a PM. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask one of [UM]‘s staff members, we’d be happy to help. Good luck

Contacts:
Rits.4036 – GM
Slipstream.6405 – GM
Jinxey.4173 – Officer
Moriarty.6809 – Officer

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Rits.4036)

in Guilds

mouse.2019

A lot of nice responses and PMs so far – thank you to everyone who has reached out. At this time, we are still looking.

Thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi Mouse & Mouse’s Brother!

I remember you were looking for a guild 3 months ago, and remember posting on your thread then as well. Hopefully you will consider us this time around

I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com. You guys sound like you would fit in perfectly, and we definitely hit all your requirements 100%.

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 140+ players on the Tarnished Coast server, currently a T2 server in WvWvW. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 50+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule PvE Events throughout the week, as well as Guild Missions, WvWvW, and Spvp as well.

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Dedicated nights to PvE/Guild Missions + Wv3( Guild Events each night!)
    *Guild Missions: Bounty, Trek , and Rush (Currently queued up to open)
  • Structured PVE, Wv3, Spvp, Questing, and Dungeon Groups
  • (PST & EST) Dungeon/Fractal Groups & Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Runs
  • Special Holiday Events & Contests
  • Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
  • Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
  • Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
  • A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
  • Guild Mentoring Program & Inter-guild crafting
  • Guild Lottery, Contests, and Raffles
  • Full Guild Buffs & 250 Slot Guild bank, including M/F and gathering 24/7 (once guild missions are finished building)

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:

• Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
  • Members who are absent for more than a month with no forum post are removed
  • Members agree to rep CYN 100% of the time(personal Guild banks are allowed)
  • Members MUST have a microphone and use Mumble voice chat in Guild Groups
  • Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once a week. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild.
  • Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
  • Members will refrain from making racist or sexist remarks on Mumbe, or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.
  • Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Chaosx.2471)

in Guilds

Posted by: Oronis.2014

Oronis.2014

Hi Mouse,

Check us out, and if you think we can fit your needs feel free to apply.

Tribe[TRB] is an established gaming community, that is always recruiting additional players for WvW, PvE, and PvP. If you are looking for a home, check out, and apply at tribegaming.com

Oronis Tiltowait
Tribe
Stormbluff Isle

in Guilds

mouse.2019

Thanks for all the great posts and PMs!

in Guilds

mouse.2019

I’ve talked to some great people and it wont be easy to make a decision. As of today (Saturday) a choice hasn’t been made yet but we hope to finalize everything by tonight. If any other guilds are recruiting, please PM me on this forum.

Thanks!

in Guilds

mouse.2019

Thanks everyone who posted or sent PM – guild search over.