Unrepentant: Like making love on a bearskin rug

in Guilds

Posted by: ironzerg.3196

ironzerg.3196

We don’t recruit often, but when we do, people hang on our every word – even the prepositions. When we pick up quest breadcrumbs, we use them to make beer. We once had an awkward moment with Lyssa’s twin, just to see how it felt. We can play Monks in Guild Wars 2. NPCs come to us for quests.

We are… The Game’s Most Interesting Guild.

Hello players. Look at your guild, then back to us. Now back to them. Now back to us. Sadly, your guild isn’t The U, but if you’re over 18 and drop an app with us, it could be. Look down – back up. Where are you? You’re in a drunken, pantsless run through Lion’s Arch with the guild your guild could be. Look at your hand – back at me. I have it – it’s your mouse, and you’re clicking this link to check us out. Look again – that website is now full of photos of your favorite celebrity naked. Anything is possible when you roll with The U. I’m in an Asuran Battlesuit.

Our guild hall smells of rich mahogany. We are kind of a big deal. Come cannonball in the pool of glory with us today.

Stay classy Tyria!

in Guilds

Posted by: Lahteedah.7615

Lahteedah.7615

The most fun you ever had gaming, period. Seriously we have all been there. We’ve had the hardcore raiding, we have had the hardcore pvp. Can we do it? Hell yes we could. But playing games should be fun. The U is that.. just plain fun. Relax, do what you want and enjoy yourself better with the U.

in Guilds

Posted by: ProbzAstig.2870

ProbzAstig.2870

They’re the only reason i still log in to this game lol

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Things are looking great from a guild infrastructure standpoint, too. We’ve been constantly researching all the upgrades, and will probably have most everything maxed in the next week or so. Then it’s just up to us to constantly research and deploy sweet, sweet bonuses for all the guild members.

in Guilds

Posted by: wikkavian.6345

wikkavian.6345

We have grown quite large in the last week, with over 200 members registered in the Guild. There are usually 50 or so of us on and actively gaming at any one time. So if you are looking for support while gaming, we can definitely do that for you. We are all about everyone having a good time, and do everything we can to ensure that happens. I personally love this guild, and am really loving this game!

in Guilds

Posted by: rsmith.9652

rsmith.9652

Ueys are da bomb. Not literally of course, that would make travel by air problematic…

in Guilds

Posted by: House.9176

House.9176

Hello gentleman, you had me haging on every preposition. It was so exciting I started swinging on your dangling participles. Here is my story, I am a 40 ish PE teacher and football coach who is looking for a guild to kick back with and have a few glasses of vodka. I do drink beer but I usually end up putting vodka in it for some reason. I will say I probably won’t be on everynight, totally depends on how much yellling and screaming I do at my players. Games are my escape for a few hours, well that and drinking. Don’t hold that against me… it’s only because it makes people way more interesting. I am the second most interesting man… in my own mind. So what server do you play on, I may be encouraged to switch, currently on Tarnished Coast server.

Cheers all!!

in Guilds

Posted by: slayerboy.7952

slayerboy.7952

House, we play on Stormbluff Isle. The more important aspect of the guild is a sense of community. Guild Wars 2 is one of MANY games we play, but currently it’s one of the more popular ones for the guild.

In fact, you can still remain a member even if you aren’t currently playing a game (let’s say you take a ill-advised break from GW2, for example) and interact with the community on the forums. In fact, before GW2 came out I hardly played any games with the guild, but they have had to endure my spamming and incoherent rants. I joined the guild for a lesser-MMO and ended up finding a really cool group of people.

Check the site out, throw an app in and join us in game!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

House, thanks for checking us out. The best thing about the U is we’re a gaming community. It’s more than just playing GW2…there’s other games, other guilds, lots of forum discussions on all sorts of topics, from brewing beer to cooking bacon, Diablo II and the latest Steam sale.

Plus, we’re a casual guild that gets into everything from the silly to the hardcore. Like this Sunday was the first official Naked Asuran Keg Brawl where a couple dozen of us made Asuran alts, and then beat the science out of each other on the ice in Hoelbrak. We also have Wuvwuv Wednesdays where we encourage as many people as possible to pop into the Mists and rampage across the map…well, rampage may be to strong of a word…more like running in one direction (mostly) and hope something falls on our swords.

Check out the forums, and if you lilke what you see, put in that app, get an invite to the guild and join us on our Mumble server!

in Guilds

Lahteedah.7615

I have to give props to Arenanet for throwing little gems like Keg Brawl into this game. If you have not tried it, well your missing out on some good fun. It is somewhat like hockey with kegs… except there are no sticks.. and erm well ok its different! It is however fun.

We did it, we played and we laughed and some folks actually tried to win. Darn you competitive people. I just loved sending the others smashing to the ice, that was what I liked to do. This is the joy of the U. Playing the game and actually enjoying the time you spend gaming.

in Guilds

Posted by: Spiderwick.1879

Spiderwick.1879

Heh, your guild sure does sound like a lot of fun. I would really like to join. On what server are you?

in Guilds

Lahteedah.7615

Hi Spiderwick! We are on Stormbluff Isle. Pop by our forums and pay us a visit. Tonights shenanigans included Uey on Uey Spvp. Yes, we enjoy beating up on each other. Unfortunatley I was otherwise involved getting pummeled in the face by lava shooting golems.

in Guilds

Posted by: Spiderwick.1879

Spiderwick.1879

Oh, you’re on an US server. :/ I’m from Europe.

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

We actually have a bunch of Europeans who play in the guild, too…since we’re a community, and not just GW2 focused, we tend to pick up people from all directions. I’m not sure if there’s been a moment since the game launched where the guild or chat was empty.

Plus, I haven’t heard anything from people about playing on the US servers from other locations around the world. Although I heard there might be region restrictions on some of the versions, perhaps?

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Unrepentant: We’re not just for hardcore 80’s (although we have a bunc). Nice thing is a lot of members are going back, running dungeons and completing zones with people who haven’t leveled quite as quickly.

We had a bunch of people running AC last night, some higher levels, some lower levels, helping members do content. So don’t worry if you’ve been more casual with your leveling, we have lots of people across all level ranges!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Woo! Rankings just came out and we’re number 2.

Can’t wait for the weeklong matches to start on the 14th. We’re in the process of building more guild siege equipment and getting more organized in WvW, especially now that a lot of our members are hitting 80, and we have even more who are hungry to get a piece of the action in WvW.

in Guilds

Posted by: viperjock.2069

viperjock.2069

I’ve been a member of Unrepentant for the past 4 years!

this is one of the coolest, most laid back bunch of people you could ever meet on the internet.

Not only is it a great place to play some GW2, but it’s a great place to get good recommendations for books, movies, food, and brews.

So stop by and say hi! www.unrepentantgaming.com

If you play GW2 and you don’t stop by to check us out

you are gonna have a bad time

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Oh, and just so all you potential applicants know…we WANT you to get your guild invite as soon as possible so we can start playing together. You don’t have to wait for approval on your application before joining us.

How else are we going to find out if we’re right for each other? If you’re looking to go through six rounds of interviews prior to even getting to play with the guild, that’s not us!

And all U members can invite to the guild…so check out the website, or ask around in Lion’s Arch or Divinity’s Reach…we usually have some one hanging out.

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Remember, we’re not just for hardcore level 80’s.

We still have a wide range of levels, and community members are picking up GW2 everyday. We’ve started organizing more events for our members, most of which are “come one, come all”.

Mondays we’re doing Zonemaggedon events, where we’ll grab a zerg of people to try and 100% a zone. Currently, it’s Charrmaggedon!

Wendesday Nights are Whiskey Wuvwuv, where all members are encouraged to come out and get a piece of action in the Mists.

Thirsty Thursdays are here to help get as many Ueys together for sPvP action. Last time we did this, we had an entire room with nothing but member on member action. Good times and hilarity ensued.

This Saturday, we’ll working on an organinzed dungeon delve night, for people to get into or get caught up on their dungeons.

And every other Sunday, in true NFL fashion, is Naked Asuran Keg Brawls.

So if you’re looking for a guild that takes advantage of all the different activities GW2 has to offer, look no further.

in Guilds

Posted by: Sirgleno.2679

Sirgleno.2679

Confirming The U is a great bunch of gaming enthusiasts (some of us are actually not half bad either), who know how to have a good time and are sure to never take themselves too seriously.

in Guilds

Posted by: skylatron.3807

skylatron.3807

Ran Citadel of Flame last night – it was the first time for myself and a couple other group members. You may say that the dungeon isn’t hard or that it isn’t an achievement to complete, but it was the most laid back dungeon run I’ve done. No one yelling at each other (maybe a few girly screams, but only at the bosses!), no stress when you get downed or die, and more importantly, just a good time.

And you want a good time too, right? You want to play with no stress, no time requirements, just enjoying the game and the people around you.

I’ve been in the U since Champions Online came out, and have been with them in numerous other games since. We’re a great community of folks who just happen to be gamers. Come take a look at the forums or ask for a trial invite to the guild!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

I’m leveling up an alt, and had the pleasure of running both AC and CM this week with guildies. For some reason, I remember those being really hard on my first character, but we breezed through them this time around.

If you’re tired of pugging, or getting halfway through a dungeon and having people bail, it’s time you looked us up.

We also have a lot of level 80’s running explorable modes, too…it’s the perfect combination of getting things done AND having a good time doing it, because honestly, if it’s not fun, why play?

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

I can resist adding that while joking about guild incentives to keep people involved in recruting, the idea of mailing cookies came up…followed by the idea of a cookie bikini.

I’m proud to say that in our Kitchen forum, there’s now an indepth discussion going on about how to construct a cookie bikini, complete with three or four members making attempts at it.

I guess I’m really try to emphasize that there’s more to the U than just GW2.

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Rocked out in the Eternal Battlegrounds last night. Had about 20 people holding off zergs from BR and IoJ a couple times during the night, being able to capture, fortify and hold a couple towers on the front lines. We kept IoJ busy for about three hours trying to take a supply camp, and a couple towers.

Lots of kills, experience and loot earned by all…well, except for those poor guys on the other realms

in Guilds

Posted by: Grraver.7156

Grraver.7156

Ah yes ueys and guildwars.. what an adventure! Ladies and gentlemen with purple hats and hearts. If you want to find out why we have purple hats and hearts in this democratic community of gamers and sinners: click on the link in the first post. We are laidback, accept people for who they are.

We do like to find out if we could have a beer or cola together without annoying each other too much, basically have a good time.
As you can see and read we do all sorts of things, from dungeons to jump puzzles (i like jump puzzles for example), and we do not just live in the game.

Have a look, check us out, dont be nervous to meet us Unrepentant. We might pleasantly surprise each other!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Over the weekend we were able to pull together the last few gold for our first commander. During prime time, we usually have 10-20 people in WvW, so this is going to be an awesome way to keep ourselves even more organized.

I predict Uey participation in WvW going through the roof in 3..2…1…

in Guilds

Posted by: laffingseals.5934

laffingseals.5934

Ironzerg, whats up man this is Napolean! Were on sanctum of rall kicking it in wvw, hit me up sometime man! laffingseals.5934 or “Napolean”

twitch.tv/manaspell
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeULWbbiVWCuIzt-6EMq1Iw
twitter.com/manaspell0

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Hah, you should be on SBI kicking it in the top tier. With the community we have going, I think SBI is in it for the long-haul. We’re anxiously awaiting Anet to shut down free server transfers so we don’t get stuck going up agains the “flavor of the week” server…use to be HoD, now it’s JQ…who’s next, right?

in Guilds

Lahteedah.7615

Now that the initial rush of GW2 is starting to slow, many of the small impromptu guilds are fading. Are you finding yourself the only one in your guild and still love the game? Well we are still here and going strong. There is not a single time I have logged in and not found active Uey members.

Click that link in the first post and apply. We are not going anywhere. This game is meant to be enjoyed with others, so come enjoy it with us!

in Guilds

Lahteedah.7615

This Sunday evening is Naked Asuran Keg Brawl Wouldn’t you like to be there? I will.. so contact your nearest Unrepentant member and see about joining us!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Things keep on keepin’ on. Thanks to everyone who continue to fill our ranks with like-minded folks who are here to have a good time. The Halloween event was awesome, and it was great always having people around to do the activities with.

Hanging out in LA, listening to all the people spamming for MK groups made me happy I’m part of the U…it was a rarity to spend more than a few minutes in guild chat rounding up a grouping of people to go take a few shouts at the Mad King.

So, if you’re out there and find yourself getting bored with GW2 because you’re tired of doing everything by yourself, look us up!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

If you’ve made it this far in our thread and still haven’t applied, I have to ask, “What the hecks wrong with you? And why are you still wearing pants?”

Big new update dropping this week, wouldn’t it be nice to hang out with a great group of people, toss back some brews and get out there and play…and not have to hang out in LA spamming for a group all night.

in Guilds

Posted by: Dao Jones.6720

Dao Jones.6720

Tonight is “Thirsty Thursdays”, where we jump into PvP matches with drinks in our hand, and violence in our hearts. Sometimes we fight naked!

…well, not in game. That would be silly. In real life.

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Just a word of warning…if you enjoy hanging out in Lion’s Arch, spamming /map looking for FotM L1 group over and over and over and over, don’t check us out.

Now, if you enjoy rolling face while enjoying your favorite adult beverage in FotM, then we can help.

in Guilds

Posted by: Arki.5230

Arki.5230

We have a lot brewing in the U today with WvW against Jade Quarry and Sea of Sorrows this week. Not into WvW thats ok we will have multiple dungeon groups rolling and we will be running the fractals for all the shiny new goodness they will bring to Tyria. Don’t like dungeons, not 80 yet no problem gotcha covered there too. So come on down and check us out, we aren’t just a GW2 guild we are a multi-gaming community that plays everything AND I mean everything. See ya soon.

in Guilds

Posted by: Jack.1469

Jack.1469

Submitted an application, awaiting a reply.

in Guilds

Lahteedah.7615

Now that we’re done with cracking a few Krakken we can get down to more srs bizness here. Diving goggles. Yes, those blasted little goggles. They are so hard to find! Oh wait, wrong thread here. This is the one where I am supposed to tell you how fabulous Unrepentant is. What? You don’t believe me? Well… then just click that link in the first post and come by and find out for yourself.

in Guilds

Posted by: Faction.4013

Faction.4013

^ What they said!

in Guilds

Posted by: VictoireStar.1062

VictoireStar.1062

Hi !

I’m just wondering if the guild is an international one where there will be members on at different times of the day? I play in the Oceanic timezone, and your forum looks pretty interesting.

in Guilds

Posted by: Faction.4013

Faction.4013

Hi !

I’m just wondering if the guild is an international one where there will be members on at different times of the day? I play in the Oceanic timezone, and your forum looks pretty interesting.

We have people all over the world. Matter of fact, we have someone in the UK working his way through the Application process right now.

Now, mind you, we don’t have dozens of people on at off-times, but we’ve still got a small group (about 5 or 6 people) on at 3:30 – 4:00am Central US Time, which I think is like 6:00pm your time. Best bet is to hit our Website and ask around, you can get in-touch with an officer with very little effort.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lyanis.2918

Lyanis.2918

Not only do we have international members playing at international times, many of our US-based members have flexible schedules. You’ll find Ueys playing GW2 – and the other fine games our community embraces – at all hours of the day, no matter your time zone. We look forward to seeing you in game and on our forums!

in Guilds

ironzerg.3196

Typically we’ll have about 10ish folks logged in almost around the clock…during evenings in the EST-PST time zones, we’ll see 30-50+.

Good news, there’s always someone around doing something!

in Guilds

Posted by: wikkavian.6345

wikkavian.6345

We are a casual guild, but no matter how you want to play, you will most likely find someone here who likes to play the same way you do. We do not require anyone to do anything they don’t want to. So whether you play a little or a lot, you will always find someone here you can play with. Our goal: TO HAVE FUN!

in Guilds

Posted by: skylatron.3807

skylatron.3807

So right now, you’re sitting in Lion’s Arch, trying to get a group for FotM but you’ve been busy and are only level 1. You’d really like to see this dungeon, but everyone is level 10 or more and won’t help out someone who is further behind.

While you’re waiting, how about you hop over to our website and take a look at what we have to offer – mainly, a bunch of casual adults who will gladly help a fellow guild member catch up. Whether it be story mode dungeons, explorables, zone clearing, crafting, FotM, sPvP, WvW…we do it all, without a bunch of negative nancies calling you a newb for putting real life first.

Just make sure you’re not wearing pants.

in Guilds

Arki.5230

What do you have to lose? Well besides your pants because they simply are not allowed. It’s just the way we like to roll…

FOTM groups for all levels….check, Dungeon runs…check, sPVP….check, WvW…um hell yeah!!! Know the best part? No pressure at all. That’s also how we roll.

Come and join the best casual gaming community. Come on now you know you want to.

And I’ll see you when you get there.

in Guilds

Arki.5230

Oh yeah sorry but I did forget to mention we are on Stormbluff Isle. You know that server who is playing Tier I WvW every week with Jade Quarry? Yeah that one..

Come on down and play pantsless with us.

in Guilds

Lahteedah.7615

Unrepentant is great. Full of all sorts of fun people. As you can tell Arki likes to roll a lot, without his pants. Ironzerg? Well he’s got his own specialness too, you will find that out when you apply. Skyla? She is the hello kitty princess of the cookie bikini crowd. Lyanis would be more of the chain mail queen of the cookie bikini. Thats just a few of us and as you can tell they are all unique.

So what are you waiting for? Come on by and visit this group of..well. Yeah.. those folks. Me? I’m just your average … I better stop right there.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lyanis.2918

Lyanis.2918

If you’re interested in the structural specifics of cookie bikini construction, Unrepentant is the place for you. We welcome all new theories and bakers.

in Guilds

Posted by: Bathien.4806

Bathien.4806

The cookie bikinis are nice and all but youll stay for the lemon loin cloths ALL the officers are required to wear.

in Guilds

Posted by: Sepoy.7295

Sepoy.7295

Bikinis scare you? Not excited about my lemons? Too attached to your pants?

It’s alright. Come’ere, let me help. What’s happened here is that you’ve fallen into one of the dark holes of Uey. They’re legion, and each more terrifying than the last, but at their heart they’re all just warm happy places to party with friends. So come give us a try! Worst case? You leave with a new found respect for the healing powers of breakfast foods.