Veteran MMO player LF Competitive Guild (Warrior) - Blackgate

in Guilds

Posted by: Bamfbear.5028

Bamfbear.5028

Hello all potential guilds/guildmates!

I’ve been playing MMO’s since 2004, and have been an avid competitive player since 2006.

Most of my experience with MMO’s comes from games like WoW (where I’ve been to the top 20+ US), Aion, SWTOR, Rift, Warhammer etc.

I have a extremely short learning curve so learning new classes to help the guild I join is no problem.
I excel at melee-type classes the most, hence my main is my Warrior.

I’m looking for a structured guild thats friendly, and does lots of group oriented activities in GW2. For example, sPvP, WvWvW, farming etc.

I’m super friendly, easy to get along with and always keep my attitude professional. I do like to joke around of course, and I never bring drama or cause problems.

I use Mumble/TS and Vent, have a top of the line computer and stable connection.

I’m currently on Blackgate but would consider switching for the right guild.

Feel free to whisper me in-game or on here for any questions you may have, I welcome them. =)

in Guilds

Posted by: Mwari.8016

Mwari.8016

Hey Bamf….

Just wondering what time zone you play in? I am guessing it is a North American time Zone due to being top 20 US in WoW.

Anyway, just thought I would post a little info for you to take a look at. If you are interested in a less hardcore playstyle, you may find you would like Disarray. We don’t require attendance at any function, as RL comes before the game, but most people find the game more fun by jumping right into some group content.

You can find [DiS] running DEs (Especially now with the new content), Explorer Dungeons as well as WvW. We normally have a small group of players (about 2 – 3 groups) every Friday for a WvW Guild Event (again, not required) that we try to get everyone interested to come out for a good time. We don’t yell at our players, unless they need it (joking).

We do a ton of stuff via Vent, as we would rather push one button and talk while playing instead of stopping to talk instead of playing.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to PM me any questions you would have, or visit our site at http://www.disarrayguild.com.

Thanks again for your time!

in Guilds

Posted by: Kalnarius.4270

Kalnarius.4270

hey as well bamf.

if you are looking to join a guild on another server. Onslaught Vanguard on Ferguson’s Crossing would be willing to recruit you. We do have a couple players playing cross realm right now. We are looking for active players that are wanting to do stuff more guild oriented.

We are looking at having a guild between 40-75 for easier to manage then large guilds. We do farm together, PVE (dungeons, storymodes, heart quests), we are looking to start here soon WvW and PvP. We have a vent and a guild website.

if interested let me know on Vladalus, or my guild officers Hyjinkz (co-guild leader), Butch Noir, Mergi Hammertime, or Gigin.4605 cant really remember how to spell his character names tho.