in Guilds

Posted by: bosty.7603

bosty.7603

sorrows furnace

active player LF pretty chill social guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Suzaku.6308

Suzaku.6308

We’d like to offer you a spot in our small cosy laid back guild if you do not mind switching servers. We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 44 members at the moment, and we are steadily growing, but we still maintain to keep the family feeling.

Most of our members are 18+ right now, we would not mind taking

younger members, as long as it won’t be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have RaidCall and all actives are there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

You can contact us in-game at any time: Ryouki/Suzaku or Xena Love/Luna Loves

in Guilds

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

Zealot Gaming [zG] wants YOU

We are a new-ish PvX oriented Guild and are part of an established and structured Gaming Community, and we are looking for active, friendly players. We’ve just started our upgrades and currently working toward the basics so we can put up some banners for our members. Every Sunday we have our ‘official’ WvW event and we group up for dungeon runs almost daily. We have TS3!! I’d also like to add that we follow the quality > quantity rule for our members and we play on Ehmry Bay and Aurora Glade. Right now we’re a bit small (~8 core players that play every day), but we gotta start somewhere right? : D

We do have requirements on our forums for activity, but they are very, very minimal, and pretty lenient (we understand people have lives offline too ^.^)

If you’d like to join for up to a week to hang out before you apply, we welcome you! Take a look [HERE] for more info. Questions? PM me!

in Guilds

Posted by: HoboLyra.4908

HoboLyra.4908

I won’t give you the normal copy and paste treatment everyone else wants to give you Bosty. I replied to your “Necro looking for guild” thread, and still am welcoming you to join our little family at the Northern Wolf Clan. Give me a shout in game if you have any questions, and I would be more then willing to answer. =)

(normal spiel follows)
Looking for awesome people to talk to, play with, help and get help from?
Want access to a VENT server that allows even non-guildies to join when dungeoning?
Want guild magic Find + Exp buffs on all the time?
Then the Northern Wolf Clan may be what you are looking for!

We are a casual guild looking for active players to add to our rosters. The Guild is based in Sorrows Furnace primarily.
Featuring:
VENT, Dungeon runs, lv400 crafters, Friendly and helpful members, Constant guild buffs, and awesomeness.
Interested in joining our pack? Give me a Shout in game via PM or mail:
Character: Alagra
Tag: HoboLyra.4908 (Use this to mail in game)

-Tarnished Coast-
Obsidian Spire OS / EXS