looking for FUN guild

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: steveo.8302

steveo.8302

Hi i just got guild wars and am looking for fun, social, and mature group to play with. I already joined one guild but no one seems to play or even talk with each other. The guild must actually be active please! That being said it’s also important to me that the group be laid back and fun too. I don’t want a guild that will kick you for not being a serious enough player or not being on all the time.

i play on the tarnished coast server but I can switch to another server if i like the sound of your guild (as long as it’s not full).

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: voxmmo.3859

voxmmo.3859

Hi Steveo!
If you’re still looking feel free to check Aim To Misbehave [AIMS] on Darkhaven. We’ve got about 25 active members but are growing. We do a bit of everything: dungeon runs, WvW, sPvP, or just shooting the breeze in guild chat We’ve also been known to do some “just for the fun of it” stuff like trivia and scavenger hunts.

We have vent and our site is located at atmguild.com.

Here’s our recruit thread if you want more info:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Aim-To-Misbehave-AIMS-PVX-Darkhaven-is-Recruiting/first#post26765

Aim To Misbehave | Casual PvX guild on Darkhaven | Now recruiting!
atmguild.com

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Steveo,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs and players aren’t required to vent. We have some players who listen and participate by typing in party/guild chat.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online of 20 players give or take.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: voxmmo.3859

voxmmo.3859

Hey StarsLife, just FYI. We’re both on Darkhaven and it’s a full server (I just realized that), so you might want to keep that in mind when trying to recruit off-server

Aim To Misbehave | Casual PvX guild on Darkhaven | Now recruiting!
atmguild.com

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Turpenstein.8213

Turpenstein.8213

Hey Steveo – welcome to the Vagabond Daggers! It was great to chat with you this morning and I look forward to seeing you in-game soon. Thanks for coming on board – we’re a better guild because of you.

Turpenstein
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Cakewalk.2064

Cakewalk.2064

You guys need a moment?

Let Them Eat Cake!
Cakewalk-GM of Infernal Gamers
Darkhaven

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: mnwolfboy.9348

mnwolfboy.9348

Hello,
I am Silvian Grey the Creator of the Bestial Menace [BSTM] Guild, and most of the guild is on Ehmry Bay including my self. We are small but active guild always looking for new members. We have a Guild Emblem, Armorsmith, Guild Bank, and right now just saving the influence till we decide where we want to go with it. We are very laid back and friendly guild who enjoy PvE, some of us also enjoy PvP and the WvWvW. We do not have any major rules and we are pretty social on the game. We also happen to have a guild forum which we have just made this week. Note there is not many posts in it at this time, it was only just created and its there for when we decide we want to chat or discuss things as a guild/community out side of the game and even for planning events. We pretty much help each other, make friends, and have fun as a guild.

Http://bestialmenace.forumotion.com
We worked very hard on the buttons and banner to make it look good and official; so feel free to check that out if you wish.

Let me know if you are interested in checking our guild out or have any questions. You can contact me on here or you can send a mail to my character in the game as “Silvian Grey”, additionally you can contact me via skype as “mnwolfboy”.

Hope to hear back,

~Silvian Grey

PS: We are small sized guild but very active.

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

looking for FUN guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Dexter.1745

Dexter.1745

Hey,

we might have a guild and community with similar interests in the guild Diesel Power on Gandara-EU. Check out some details here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Diesel-Power-Gandara-EU-PvX/first#post260778
and if you see anything you like, feel free to contact us.

Seventh Seal