looking for PvE based guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Nicklin.3168

Nicklin.3168

I’m tired of my guild telling me to use the gw2lfg.com website when I ask if anybody is interested in running a dungeon. I’m tired of guilds that use the main lobby of vent for a WvW channel. I’m tired of pugging, rage quitters because they are in a pug group, getting to the end of the dungeon and having to quit without the reward because one pug can’t follow directions.

I am looking for a guild that is NOT focused on WvW. I’m looking for a guild that gives occasional game play tips. I am looking to play this game.

I’ve been in 5 guilds since the games release, and haven’t run made a single guild dungeon run. They have all been focused on WvW. The last two told me they were PvE based, but I haven’t seen any dungeon runs.

My main is a necro, with multiple builds. If you haven’t noticed, I am primarily a PvE based player. I am looking to help people as much as I am looking for help. Most of my play time is late morning and late afternoon/early evening in the central time zone.

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hello and greetings,

We may fit your bill in wolves. We are pvx guild and do many things. Not just one. If interested pm me in game and read below to see. Hope to hear from you.

Happy Holidays

Yes we are Looking for New people to recruit to our guild.

Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.
WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exists.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. . What would it hurt? The majority of our guild is 21 and older, but we also have down to 18 of age. We are all working class and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly American and Canadian time zones, but have a few Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.
We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are also looking for new officers. No promises we will have to talk about this.
If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Hello Nicklin,

I have read your post and wanted to reply and offer you a spot in our small cozy laid back guild, if you dont mind to change servers.
We have members from Europe, the US, and other parts of the world.

We have 91 members atm, and we are steadily growing, but we
still maintain to keep the family feeling.

We have a mature member base, I would not mind taking a few
younger members, as long as it wont be the majority of our roster.

Although we are small, we have a very active group of people
now, we play every day and mostly play together in party.

We have weekly organized WvW/PvP, Dungeon & FotM runs, and even Music Night, and our members do all those activities together with other guild members every day as well.

We use RaidCall to talk, and a lot of us are on there on a daily basis as well.

Please take a look at our forums: http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/

Guild name: We R In Style
Server: EU Underworld

I would say, give it a try, and who knows, you might like our little crazy bunch!

Note: if our server looks like its full, all of our members managed to transfer within 10 minutes, hope that helps:)

in game character: Xena Love/Luna Loves, whisper me any time.

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

in Guilds

Posted by: Nicklin.3168

Nicklin.3168

Thank you for the offers, but I am looking for a PvE based guild. I have found from the several guilds that I have been in that when they say PvX, they mean WvW is their primary focus. The last guild I was in was over 400 people, said they were PvE, but yet I never saw dungeon runs being formed up. I saw all sorts of chatter for WvW. The last time I asked them if anybody was up for a dungeon, they directed me towards a website to find a group. I am looking for a guild that I can run dungeons and other PvE activities, without going offsite to find a pug group.

in Guilds

Posted by: Tawyn.5691

Tawyn.5691

Hey Nicklin,

I didnt reply before as I can see you mention you are CST & at the moment we only have a few players in the EST timezone but I would love to get more time-zones covered to help all of our players so if you are interested in getting on board with a growing guild, we would love to have you.

ASq are a fun, friendly, relaxed & mature guild on the Gandara server. We are an English speaking guild, mostly European based with a couple of members in the EST time zone.

We are currently a small but growing player base especially following the unfortunate natural drop of initial players growing bored quickly of GW2 & becoming inactive but those of us that remain play every-day we are looking for active & regular players to help our guild grow & progress in all areas of the game. We also welcome casual players & solo players that are looking for a relaxed place to chat & group as & when they feel for it. We fully appreciate & understand that life always comes first & this is just a game to have fun in & so anyone that has reached member rank or higher do not lose their guild status even if inactive for any period of time & this is something I would only be forced to consider if/when we ever reached the maximum cap of 500 members.

We organise regular dungeon/fractal runs & monthly WvW runs (these will no doubt increase as the players require) & help each other as much as we can whenever & wherever needed. We use mumble & have a full website including forum & event calendar available for our members at www.asq-guild.org, feel free to check it out and/or whisper me in game.

Good Luck finding your guild-home & have fun wherever you may settle.

GL of ASq (Gandara, EU)

(edited by Tawyn.5691)

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Nicklin,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- Guild Boosts: 10% Magic Find & 5% Experience constant, 15% Karma on weekends
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 25-35 players during the week, weekends experience a higher influx of Jadites playing.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

in Guilds

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Hey Nicklin,

I’m not the leader of the guild that you may like (I hope that makes sense) but I’m in a dungeon guild that recruits people who do well in dungeons. If you want to join, hit me up and I can set up a run with our members and see if they would like you to join.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

Hello there!

I saw your posting looking for a guild. I wasn’t sure if you had found one yet. We have a good combination of friendly, casual and driven adult, 21+ years of age players. We are an all adult, laid back and funny, and maybe slightly wrong in all the right ways kind of guild!

We are a North American guild. Our guild name is Death Becomes Us [ZomB]. We are on the Yak’s Bend server.

We have a combination of east, central and west coast players so we have a variety of players on for a good range of hours of the day and night.

We are primarily pve but have a nice balance of pvp/wvw people too. We also have a lot of members who have gotten into crafting. We also help each other out with fractals, dungeons and getting monthly achievements. Because we are casual, we don’t have anything scheduled, but there always seem to be enough people game for a dungeon or fractals run or help on a quest if you ask!

We do have voice servers such as mumble and vent set up but never require people to use them if they don’t want to. In fact, we don’t require anything of our members except to have fun and enjoy the game!

You can check out out our guild website here: http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/.
The best way to contact me is to email/message me in game as Basher Barbie.
Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks, and hope to see you in game!

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

in Guilds

Posted by: tboeast.5317

tboeast.5317

Hey Nicklin
If you don’t mind changing server then maybe you like to join our guild.

[JHM] is a quite new guild on the server ring of fire.
We are a group of gamers who love GW2 and want to help other people when they need help with something.

Our guild is based on PvE, dungeons, map exploration and Ofcourse having fun.

[JHM] is looking for:
– Gamers who like to have some fun
– People who want to improve.
We offer our members:
- alot of help
– fun
– great gamers

If you like to join our guild:
– /w tbobeast or Ted Magnum in-game
– or leave a comment below
Extra info:
- Main Language: Dutch , english