looking for a nice RP Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: BlakThornArrow.2389

BlakThornArrow.2389

recently i started to take some interest in role playing ….

so i would like to join a guild for that (im on the piken square server)

anyone have a nice rp guild who do lots of rp events????

~ Blackthorn Arrow

White Lions Claw , dungeon, Living Story ,
Personal Story, WvsW , Guild Missions, Living Story and so much more.
(We have Teamspeak and a forum ) join us!

in Guilds

Posted by: Mesmash Emup.6839

Mesmash Emup.6839

hi,I have a vey small guild,we came from GW1,I do rp and events daily.as of now I am one of two that like rp and the events(so you would be very welcome).We have a ts3 server and a guild bank.we are on all the time,and are helpful.most of us are in the Us and cst.We have people on almost 24/7. http://jmandf.enjin.com/ that is our website,which no one has registered for yet,but it does have our ts3 info and other contact info if you are interested,we would be glad to have you.
Mesmash Emup

in Guilds

Posted by: Carroll.3951

Carroll.3951

Hey pal I’m here to represent my guild the Order of the Silver Dragons. I am a RP Officer in the guild so I think Ill brag about the RP section for a bit. We have an deep RP guild history stretching from Age of Conan to now Guild Wars 2 telling why we fight and how our order came to be. Currently we have a PbP RP thread going on in our forums between some of our RP members and we would enjoy having you join us. We are a fairly large guild on the Isle of Janitar server where we have groups active in PVE and a weekly gathering of members storming the battlefields in WvW. So to wrap things up I hope you’ll give us a look over and we’ll be happy to help you out anyway we can.

visit us at http://silverdragons-lair.net to learn more

in Guilds

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Hey, I help run one big guild and I have recently started a new RP guild to try to give it a try. We are called Ebon Blade. I am planning on doing events and I’d really like this guild to get involved in personal story of characters and getting involved with the world. PM me if you’re interested and i’d love to go into it more. We’re on yak’s bend though, so if you want to switch servers that would be awesome, if not sorry.

in Guilds

Posted by: ranger zed.3270

ranger zed.3270

Our guild was born in the days of guildwars 1 , with a few key members and slowly grew to a guild of 30 strong, with many guilds in alliance with us, we are mainly pve based and always try to be helpful and polite to all our members, we always try to help each other if possible! We accept all lvls of players , from all walks of life, we try to recruit members that are mature, as this is the core of our players, however if you are a young player, try us out, you never know! We have some core rules, which we feel are in place to make good team building and make for a nice gaming, We do not allow swearing, racist, sexual chat, and also dont go begging for freebies, earn respect from us..and you will be helped any way we can if you wish to join is in guild wars 2, please add Ranger Zed to you buddy list in game and contact me

leader of growing pains [PAIN]
gandara server
http://growingpains.forumotion.co.uk/