seeking friend guild

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: JaCKaL.3591

JaCKaL.3591

no, i didnt misspell and miss the y, im not looking for just a friendly guild. im looking for a guild of people that want to be friends, and game together. im sick of having friends here, and friends in WoW, and friends in BF3, and so on and so fourth. im looking for a few of like minded friends, that want to make a guild and game together. i am 28 years old, male, and live in West Virginia, USA. i have one friend and we game together, and always get the same games, and i think it would be awesome to have more people on the same page as us. if your interested in this, and your mature, like other games than just Gw2, hit me up. ill be checking this often.

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

JaCKaL.3591

also, we are currently on henge of denravi.

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Rafiee.2935

Rafiee.2935

I’m not on the same server as you guys here, but I am in a gaming community that plays a ton of different games. We’re called Fever Clan. Our website is www.feverclan.com if you want to check us out!

http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html
LvL 80 Ranger on Sea of Sorrow’s
Fever Clan[FC] Guild Leader

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi Jackal,

If you can’t find what you are looking for on your current server, I’d like to recommend Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing. What you wrote in your post is almost exactly what we have posted in our guild “rules” section on our web site.

We’re a small guild and plan on staying that way; we want to be large enough to do things together but small enough to know the people we are playing with.

We have a casual, mature atmosphere and never let the game interfere with that atmosphere. But don’t take my word for it, check out our website at http://hedo.guildportal.com and see if you agree. I think you two would fit i well with our goals as a group.

If you have any questions, please message me in game at myenchantedlife.3729 or via PM.

Thanks for your time and good luck wherever you find your new home!

Vel/Nichole
In Game: myenchantedlife.3729
Guild Portal Home: http://hedo.guildportal.com/

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

if you need a guild to grow and make new friends from check out Crimson Guards United

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-Gaming-recruiting/first#post1737106

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Raven Verakie.4128

Raven Verakie.4128

The Heroes Of Legend is recruiting on Sea Of Sorrows Server!

Guild Information:

We are a med sized guild that participates in all aspects of the game. We enjoy everything from PvE to WvW. We are building a great base of friendly, helpful, laid back, easy going members to have fun with in game. We are putting a structure in place to teach new players how some of the mechanics work and we are seeking more veteran players as well. We run dungeons on a daily basis including fractals and hope to build a powerhouse WvW presence. We currently have a TS voice server and welcome the use of it as well as active use of guild chat. We run guild missions every Thursday and Sunday in the evenings and Wednesday and Saturday in the evenings with our alliance. Our alliance is growing all the time and will offer many oppertunities to party with some cool people to get things done. We do require our members to Represent the guild and to join our alliance guilds as well to make doing guild missions and alliance events easier. We have a Mature member base and couple friendly. We DO NOT TOLERATE RACISM OR PREJUDICE OF ANY KIND!! and we ask that you treat members as you would want to be treated.

We currently have a guild website (www.holgw2.com)but are in the process of building an alliance website so the guild site is not really used that much.

if you have interest in the guild please pm me in game ( Raven Verakie.4128) or leave me a pm here or reply to this post

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

Cool I am looking for some people to play with. I also have a mumble we can use. add me
I usually play late night 11pm GMT Colorado.

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Heya Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

LOL, well we have ppl all over USA and more.
I am leaving info on guild
We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades. We have started our GUILD MISSIONS/BOUNTIES. Guild Treks is next. We are having fun with these.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there.
Jaded[Jade] is a fairly well established PvX guild on Darkhaven recruiting active, friendly, and mature members!

We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a forum (check us out there jaded.boards.net ) and a vent.

Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly Guildies
-dungeon parties
-PvP, both WvW and Structured
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-5% Experience boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Saturdays
-Guild Stash, Treasure Trove, and Deep Cave all unlocked

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings.

Guild Co-Leaders:
- Vecuu Raine
- Raelin Flameseeker
- Shira Nolar

Officers:
-Duh General
-Lucien Blackmoon
-Luto locke
-Takiya Delyll
-Arentide Delyll
-Kaira Zuki

Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

JaCKaL.3591

i really appreciate all of the replies, but im not looking to change servers. if there is someone on henge of denravi server, please get a hold of me.

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

JaCKaL.3591

Cool I am looking for some people to play with. I also have a mumble we can use. add me
I usually play late night 11pm GMT Colorado.

i tried to send you a pm, but it says i must wait 2 days to send you a pm, idk. anyways, do you play on my server?

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi there Jackal,

I might just have the solution for you I would like to introduce you to the PMS|H2O Clan Guild Wars 2 Division.

Below is some generic info about the guild/clan.

The Clan it self is a very international clan and we are looking to expand our numbers in the GW2 division.

If you have more questions, do PM me in the forums or in game for more information.
You may wish to join our forums at www.pmsclan.com and see if PMS|H2O is the community for you.

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~
Best,
PMS RevX
————————————
Here is a quick low down on us:-

Home World: Yaks Bend
Guild Name: Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan)[PMS]
Guild Website: http://www.pmsclan.com
In-Game Contact: revx.4378 (though the website is the best way)
Focus: All aspects of GW2
Quick Notes:
Who We Are:
The PMS Clan is the largest and most competitive all-female Clan to-date. PMS stands for Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers, and the Clan is a diverse population of women gamers from all over the world, playing multiple platforms.

Guys, don’t worry, we have the H2O Clan too! The H2O Clan is the male counterpart and brother group to PMS clan, housing some of the most respected and best gamers on the planet.

The GW2 Division was rather recently set up and currently consists of about 16 members. We might be small, but we are a group of core players, and we are really close~

The guild is currently based in Yaks Bend.

What We Do:
We play all aspects of this game.

Where Are We From:
We are from all over~ We have players from the US, UK, even Singapore!

What Can I Do?
*Well first, consider if this is the community for you~
*You may wish to head over to our website PMS Clan and read our member handbook for more information.
*If you feel that you would like to recruit with us, do head on over to the application forums and submit an application .

I hope to see you in game real soon and the best of luck in finding your home in GW2~

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

seeking friend guild

in Guilds

Posted by: AllHailFred.7892

AllHailFred.7892

Hi JaCKaL,
my name is Fred, and i recently just started a guild called Epic Butter Fingers with a few of my college friends, its a very small guild for now. but hopefully it will grow in numbers in the future. we are all new to the game, but would really like people who would like to join us to do the dungeons.

we are mostly from AZ, and we play whenever theres no class or assignments to do. you can pm AllhailFred and im on the same server as you.