ACT II Scavenger Hunt

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nepocrates.3642

Nepocrates.3642

Ok so far I have been able to do all the event with out the need to look up on the web. However, I cannot figure out where Act2 Scavenger hunt begins. Sure there are Youtube videos out there showing me the ghost location but I have not seen one that state go to this location to get the first hint for ACT 2.

Where is that first clue I have search lions arch and queensdale. what is the hint that will send me to research lore and such? I will be a sad panda if I must just go to you tube and run to all the ghost and not really do the event

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mantose.3294

Mantose.3294

I think the clue is on the first book you get? I could be wrong.

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

Yes the clue is indeed the cyan text in the first book you get for finishing act 1

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Nepocrates.3642

OK I will put my noodler back to work and see what I can come up with,

Thanks

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

Also beware that unless I am doing something wrong Matter meter no longer seems to change icon when you get close to the location you need to be, this scavenger hunt is substantially harder you need to trust your instinct!

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Nepocrates.3642

Also beware that unless I am doing something wrong Matter meter no longer seems to change icon when you get close to the location you need to be, this scavenger hunt is substantially harder you need to trust your instinct!

Wow the icon use to change. That would have been nice to know LOL. I just relied on what I learn from exploring and the clue. I am going to give it another shot here soon

Thanks for the tips/hints

ACT II Scavenger Hunt

in Halloween Event

Nepocrates.3642

Well I did it. Some clues were easy to follow other not so much. I think I know the map much better now.

Thanks Agian