About the four acts thing

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Munrock.3092

Munrock.3092

Q:

If I happen to have a guest visiting for the weekend and won’t be able to play at all from 27th-31st:

1. Am I going to be able to finish what I start if I get involved in the Halloween events?
2. Am I going to be able to finish my monthly achievement? -Answered! (by Sherlock.4736)

(edited by Munrock.3092)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ArwenDarkblade.3829

ArwenDarkblade.3829

I’m curious about this as well. I’m going to be traveling the 25th – 29th. I don’t want to miss anything.

in Halloween Event

Munrock.3092

I wouldn’t mind so much as I’m not big on Halloween, but it is the first holiday event in the game! Hopefully there will be some system of catch-up for players that don’t log in every day. I don’t want Tyria to compete with the eventful times in my life, I want it to fill in the dull parts!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

monthly is eating a lot of candycorn it seems
so if you can buy a lot, then that’s set

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Sherlock.4736

Sherlock.4736

The monthly is just eating 150 Candy Corns which are fairly easy to mine. The candy corn nodes are found in all areas. Not sure about the other question though.

in Halloween Event

Munrock.3092

Yeah, I just found out about the candy corn thing myself, heh.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Shame there’s no reward for partial completions of Monthlies. None of my characters are really high enough level to take part in WvW, so even if I eat my heart out with Candy Corn, I still get no reward for it. Ah well. I’m pretty happy with the Karma buff for Daily/Monthly completion though.