Act 4 duration

Act 4 duration

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Caladrius.6594

Caladrius.6594

I noticed that Act 4 of the halloween event starts at halloween itself, 31st of october. I was wondering whether this event will be gone by november 1st or if it will stay till november 5th like the sales in the gem store.
I am asking this because I most likely will not be able to play the 31st and the 1st due to some academic responsibilities, and as I enjoy getting achievements, still really would like to be able to finish up the halloween achievements before they disappear.

(edited by Caladrius.6594)

Act 4 duration

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

Same worry here, i might be very busy on 31st.

Act 4 duration

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TheRabbit.9478

TheRabbit.9478

Looks like it really will only be for a day:

Be prepared for an epic adventure in four acts starting October 22 and running until October 31.

From here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/october-2012-release-highlights/

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Act 4 would last until Nov 2nd (Friday), but now I can’t find that anywhere.

Act 4 duration

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jaxichael.2590

Jaxichael.2590

Right now I would guess it will only be around the 31st. In the past ArenaNet has made the “finale” for their holiday events ore day and one day only.

Will they break from this? Idk. But I’d assume its only going to be that afternoon/evening.

Jaxichael, Sylvari Engineer of the Night Cycle

Act 4 duration

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ribkage.2685

Ribkage.2685

If it starts and ends on the 31st Im going to have to have my friend log in as me to get the last achievement then. We are just about to get hit with hurricane sandy so theres almost no way anyone in its path is logging in to get it themselves.

Act 4 duration

in Halloween Event

Posted by: djmckie.4876

djmckie.4876

The only achievement to gain from the 31st is to attend the party, you can probably spend very little time on GW on the 31st to get everything you need from Halloween, unless they add content which i doubt considering it’s only open for the day.