Anything useful from this event?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Is there anything that actually helps my character that I can get from this event? Not really into any of the skin/model stuff… I’m happy with just using a transmute stone for that.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

No. They don’t really add anything to game play. There’s some food consumables that give you buffs but that’s it.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

There will be mini omnombar-likes that will be super cheap for a while and actual omnomfood with a great life steal stat, and there’s also a sigil that increases night damage and a rune that increases condition damage and duration (especially bleed duration). Mostly necro stuff, appropriately.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If there is absolutely nothing you want from the Halloween event (I’m one of these players. None of the skins really appeal to me, and while I think the costumes are fun to see around town, I wouldn’t buy them myself), here’s what you do:

1. Mine Candy Corn/Open all ToT Bags you find.
2. Sell Candy Corn and all Halloween crafting materials on TP.
3. Enjoy your extra money.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

You might not want to open normal (not personalized) trick or treat bags as they are worth a lot at the moment and don’t give much special loot.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Good point, kaffa. I normally open all bags that I find, so it hadn’t occurred to me to simply sell the ToT bags themselves. I’ll have to check what price they’re fetching on the TP at the moment when I get home tonight.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Ok cool, just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I’ve been selling the candy corn/bags since the first day (expected the price drop). Thanks for the info ^^

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

we all learned a lot about gambling laws, forum policies and how to break records with pages of posts.
Does that count?

Me being silly aside, I could just say: there’s some fun to be had.
But I don’t see anything for your character either no.
Same for me by the way: not going for the skins, don’t think I even could seeing how I don’t play this game very long yet…

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…