As expected...

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Donutdude.9582

Donutdude.9582

The event is disappointing. I logged in after not logging in for approx. a month and I find all of these strange noises and big “BAM” and “POW” messages popping up all the time in Lion’s Arch. It all seems very botched and far too stupid compared to the enjoyable Costume Brawl PvP in GW1.

In addition, I much prefer GW1 for the decorations. I don’t know, maybe it’s just my PC not being able to run anything better than low for everything, but I’m just even more disappointed by GW2.

I might as well simply uninstall GW2 since I never play anymore. But hey, it’s not like ANet or anybody else will give a monkey’s – least they got my money, /sigh.

Well, whatever I guess. Read & laugh & say how much I suck … ‘cos I’m just passed caring now. It’s the biggest waste of £130 I’ve ever spent. I’ll quite happily stay in GW1 ’til the eventual closing of it.

Peace.

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Azarul.2064

Azarul.2064

I by no means will say how much you suck, but what about the people who do like it the way it is? Maybe I wouldnt like it the way you would. To expect everyone to like exactly the same thing is just plain crazy. You do have all the right in the world to come here and express your dislikes without being flamed though.

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

I thought they did an amazing job, and I’m not in the habit of just backing ANet without reason. I have been tired of PvE for a bit now and WvW for us at SF is awful this week due to a huge mismatch, so I’m thrilled that they gave me some awesome decorations with some awesome events to keep my interest. So to stand by my statement of not just backing ANet without reason, I’ll say this, ANet, what a fantastic job you did with the Halloween events/decorations, I love it! But I will also say, PLEASE fix the free world transfers, it’s killing WvW (Not saying that’s why we are getting stomped, just saying it’s an obvious issue).

Just six and a half hours longer at work until I can go get me some more candy corn!

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: theerrantventure.9185

theerrantventure.9185

The event is disappointing. I logged in after not logging in for approx. a month and I find all of these strange noises and big “BAM” and “POW” messages popping up all the time in Lion’s Arch. It all seems very botched and far too stupid compared to the enjoyable Costume Brawl PvP in GW1.

In addition, I much prefer GW1 for the decorations. I don’t know, maybe it’s just my PC not being able to run anything better than low for everything, but I’m just even more disappointed by GW2.

I might as well simply uninstall GW2 since I never play anymore. But hey, it’s not like ANet or anybody else will give a monkey’s – least they got my money, /sigh.

Well, whatever I guess. Read & laugh & say how much I suck … ‘cos I’m just passed caring now. It’s the biggest waste of £130 I’ve ever spent. I’ll quite happily stay in GW1 ’til the eventual closing of it.

Peace.

I am going to resist the urge to “Can I have your stuff?” and instead ask what you’d like to see? Do you want it to be the same as GW1? What were your expectations?

Trolls are like stray cats.
Feed them and they multiply.
Please do not feed them.

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TheUndefined.1720

TheUndefined.1720

@Donutdude,

I’m a few pages away from where you’re at. However, I also remember how much I h.a.t.e.d. GW1 Prophecies. Personally I didn’t think the game was refined by any measure until Nightfall. So many glitchy monsters, and the jobs just felt weak. I also didn’t care about the seasonal events until later expansions as well.

I guess what I"m getting at is, giving up this early may be good for you, but I’m expecting ANet to pick up the pace with their later expansions.

Particularly for this event the later Acts. This is just Act I mind you, there will be much more to do.

So I’m not ready to throw in the towel on this event until Act IV is done

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mechrophilia.6987

Mechrophilia.6987

Donutdude,

I might as well simply uninstall GW2 since I never play anymore.

If/when you do, don’t forget to un-bookmark the GW2 forums as well. This is just a friendly reminder.

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Rehero.7821

Rehero.7821

The only thing I find disappointing is the fact that they didn’t add a costume brawl similar to the GW1 costume brawl. I enjoy the one we currently have its fairly interesting just popping into a form and having at it with another person but I would have liked to have an actual pvp costume brawl.

As expected...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Peace.

100% with you , fail event ! GW1>GW2 ! Still waiting for another major update of GW2 to make my decision to stay or leave ! This event and patch ruinned the game :
1. 100000 time thief is nerfed
2. spam 1 or 2 key to win something
3. win the lottery in boxes
4. events in cursed are messed , mobs are vulnerable then invulnerable etc. ( wasting my time with them )
5. why a lazy person that plays 2h/day can make same amount of money almost than 1 that plays 10h i dont really understand (play=farm)
6. Dagger Storm of thief is broken ( hope they look into it , mobs get you out of it even tho you’re immune to most of stuff idk what happen)
7. Have a fun weekend (if you can) !!!