Clock Tower Achievement not counting towards emissary?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Toasty.5014

Toasty.5014

Now, I understand it’s 5 halloween achievements which, being 7 available, should mean reaching the goal isn’t difficult. Being pre-occupied most of october I came on to see what I could wrap up before it ended. The clocktower was the first thing I completed but it appears that upon completion, the achievement didn’t actually count towards emissary.

I’m hoping that this is a bug and not on purpose. As much fun as I had on the clocktower, I don’t think just some level 80 slippers were actually worth it…Mainly because I don’t have enough time available to grind the pumpkin carver/trick or treat bag achievements out. >>

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

It is on purpose. The pumpkin carving one doesn’t count either.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Dash.7108

Dash.7108

Pumpkin carver doesn’t count either, and you can just buy 100 trick or treat bags if you don’t have time to get 100

in Halloween Event

Posted by: NightShadow.1429

NightShadow.1429

It’s not a bug… they removed it from the achievement because of the difficulty of the Clocktower. The Clocktower was designed with the though of only 5% of the people trying it would make it, and so decided to remove this achievement from the batch needed to get Emissary. I agree with their decision to do so as they wanted emissary to be something everyone could achieve. Also, the pumpkin carving one is the only true grind (but it doesn’t count towards the title either anyways). You can buy the ToT bags you need, as it’s fairly cheap to do so.

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Toasty.5014

Toasty.5014

Boo. Okey Dokey thanks.
I’ll see what I can manage.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Seth.1079

Seth.1079

Then how do I get the Emissary Title, I’m not sure what you have to do to finish “Attend a Party”

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

Attend the party isn’t available yet, that’s the Act 4 event