Clock Tower norn size problem

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Levian.7683

Levian.7683

Hey,

Anet can you make everyone with same size on Clock Tower map.
Playing with few norn on map is imposbile to find right way. They are to huge to spot right way.

Levian,

Can You Keep a Secret?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

In fact, get rid of everyone, make it a solo instance. There’s nothing “cooperative” to do there (no shared buffs, nothing).

And it’s not like you’re competing for something (ex., a single chest at the end, available only to one player), so why my make the presence of other players a handicap for everyone?

The point should be to beat the jumping puzzle, not guess where your character is (or try to guess what the terrain looks like) in the middle of a mass of norn and charr, while your camera gets stuck in random pieces of geometry and bounces around madly (still haven’t fixed the bouncing camera…).

- Al Zheimer

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

How about everyone who attempts the puzzle with you is under the effect of “Madness: While visiting the clocktower, you have the appearance of a ghost to everyone but you” Everyone but you looks like a ghost… problem solved.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Feothyr.6072

Feothyr.6072

ArenaNet’s got to do something about this! It’s a huge issue, especially for Asura players. It isn’t fun at all and makes things more complicated for players with smaller characters.

I’m fine with the difficulty, other people being around and the speed, but norn players just ruin it.

Goroth – Necro | Valea – Mesmer
Naneth – Guardian | Brannoc Oakbark – Ranger
Is all that we see or seem just a dream within a dream?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Feothyr.6072

Feothyr.6072

As a norn, you are all racists.

Good day.

Not funny at all.

Goroth – Necro | Valea – Mesmer
Naneth – Guardian | Brannoc Oakbark – Ranger
Is all that we see or seem just a dream within a dream?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

Many mmo have the option to just turn off other people from view with a button.
Maybe it could benefit from this. This would maybe even help a lot in town when there’s too many people

in Halloween Event

Posted by: inforariot.7310

inforariot.7310

Seriously , this should be single player only … as Asura i can’t see my char 90% of the time on this puzzle with other ppl and the bouncing camera which zooms into my feet when I try to make the jumps after the first pause makes it nigh on impossible for me . It would be fun to see a chart of which race makes it to the top the most..

Glaeken Molasar

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Camhaji.9581

Camhaji.9581

I had this problem 90% of the time y only see the giant kitten and shoulders of the beefed up nord warriors or of the equally huge char i even coloured my character pink in an attempt to stand out! Eventually it all worked out i found after the first chest area most people fall and it clears out a little

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ATMAvatar.5749

ATMAvatar.5749

It is definitely painful to do as an asura. With all the quick, precise jumping required for the tower, it’s just a chore to do when there’s a norn or charr around.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Poor rats, I mean Asurans, humans etc.
All those puzzles you can do with ease, this is our (Norn/Charr)revenge ;p

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…