Connection Failure after Event.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lovey.6159

Lovey.6159

Supposedly everyone got kicked out for a few minutes but a few of my friends are still able to get on the game now, except for me. I hit login and it continues to say Connection Failure, please try again.

Is it just a problem with me or are some people just fortunate enough to get into the game again? I wasn’t sure what to do.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ballior.4685

ballior.4685

Login and MK Dungeon issues

We are aware of the Login issues and issues with entering the Mad King Dungeon.

We are working to solve them, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience!

about 2 hours ago

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Taurethion.7302

Taurethion.7302

People being locked out seems to be a random bug with the log in servers. They’re working on it, whether it’s totally resolved now I don’t know. I wasn’t able to get in for awhile and finally was able to download updates and log in, so I can only suggest you keep trying.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cielo.3597

Cielo.3597

I am having then same problem. Since the game crashed, when I try log on it says “connection failure” so it’s not just you

in Halloween Event

Posted by: magicweaver.2695

magicweaver.2695

Nope, definitely not just you. My boyfriend, and his friend are both in and have been back in for over an hour and I still can’t get past trying to click on Login… fails everytime – just like buying gems, just like most of the events…

So no – you are not alone in this boat.

Piken Square

in Halloween Event

Posted by: DinoDoll.3682

DinoDoll.3682

for me and my friends it was annoying. the connection issue happened /just/ after we defeated the Pumpkin King… and so… we totally missed out on looting the chest. i think everyone was at least able to get the xp and stuff.. but sucked to get knocked out of the game right as we defeat him.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cielo.3597

Cielo.3597

What really sucks… is being one of the people that still isn’t able to log back into the game. While everyone else is doing chest runs and you are wasting your time at the log in screen. It’s pretty unfair honestly that not everyone is able to connect.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: RitheGuardian.9205

RitheGuardian.9205

I’m still having this issue aswell… got disconnected right as we killed the Mad King =\