Devs Hanging out in Lion's Arch

in Halloween Event

Posted by: fernandinajazz.4068

fernandinajazz.4068

It’s great to see the developers out enjoying the Halloween Festivities in Lion’s Arch!
I personally have enjoyed the content a lot (collecting candy corns, chasing haunted doors, and the costume brawl! The map looks amazing too! It makes me feel like they care about the game when they are hanging out like normal players (even if we are in the overflow).

Thanks for letting us chill with you!

Attachments:

Jazzy Turrets [SoF] – Engineer

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Esturk.2183

Esturk.2183

Anet playing a Warrior. :P I knew it.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: fernandinajazz.4068

fernandinajazz.4068

At least the Dev’s aren’t sporting T3 cultural armor and waving around eternity.
I appreciate that they are in blended into the community and not showing off. He/She even did the Scavenger Hunt too!

Jazzy Turrets [SoF] – Engineer

in Halloween Event

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

I think they’ve mentioned before that they don’t allow themselves to have the ability to spawn in weapons/armour, etc. in the live client, and have to get it like the rest of us do.

Now the dev client is another story!

Still, I like seeing ‘em too! When I was leveling my thief in Queensdale, I saw one helping us out in an event. Always respectful (well the ones I’ve seen) to say hey to players and answer questions that get relentlessly thrown at them from some.

Also, not gonna lie, I killed one in WvW and it felt good. I’m sorry to whoever that was!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: dalendria.3762

dalendria.3762

That is cool. I think they really enjoy playing their game. That bodes well for all of us. A happy development team is a creative, long-lasting one.

Now Arenanet players, please don’t get offended if I pounce you in the costume brawl. I gots to get my title.

Can you feel it? HOT HOT HOT

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Noyala.1496

Noyala.1496

I would love to see one sometime Haven’t come across any yet so far…
But it’s really nice to hear they are ‘normal’ players like us in the live client and not some kind of gods

[GAOS] Golem Army Of Surmia —- Desolation

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Silver Halliwell.4735

Silver Halliwell.4735

Talked to Wide Charr last night…great guy/gal. Down to earth and even joked around with me.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

“Wide Charr”

Love that name. So geeky.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Misentro.9723

Misentro.9723

There was a dev playing costume brawl on my server, I made it my mission to constantly harass them with my Mad King joke skill. Was only vaguely worried about being banned for kittenitude.