Endless Halloween Tonic

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Trixstir.3956

Trixstir.3956

Q:

So is it confirmed that they come out of the personal tot bags? Just opened at least 3k+ of them and didn’t see it once.

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Irish.8190

Irish.8190

A:

I know exactly what your talking about its really random. A guild member of mine got not one but two in a five minute period after he opened 1600. Two! they are soulbound leaving one useless.

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

I’m at the same place, opening over 2-3k bags and nothing xD Well wish more luck for those of us who are still trying!

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ranies.8457

Ranies.8457

Any idea if you can only get them from personal tot bags or the normal ones too?

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Trixstir.3956

Trixstir.3956

Still have yet to see it think I may be done wasting gold on this one

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Parthhay.8371

Parthhay.8371

I have opened at least 15,000 Regular ToT Bags. In addition to that, I’ve opened at least 5,000 pToT Bags. I haven’t got a single Endless Tonic. That was the whole reason I was dumping money into to Bags and Candy Corn in the first place! But after spending 20+ gold, I believe that the bags don’t even contain the Endless Halloween Tonic anymore.

If I knew it would cost me more than 20gold to get nothing, or even to get the tonic. I never would have done it. However, I’ve seen all of these posts about people who opened like 50, or 300 bags and got the Tonic, and I just think; what the hell? Random number games suck.

TL;DR: I spent 20+ gold on 15k ToT bags and 5k pToT bags and didn’t get a single Endless Tonic.

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: HeavensGladiators.9537

HeavensGladiators.9537

I opened around 300 Personal ToT Bags and got an Endless Halloween Tonic At Bag 186. It Says Account Bound on the Tonic but haven’t tried using it on any other character yet. As far as it seems they are only attained from a Personal ToT Bag.

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Isopaha.8092

Isopaha.8092

I’ve opened around 2500 ptot bags and 500 tot bags and haven’t seen a sight of an Endless tonic yet.

Also opened 15 Black Lion chests without any special skins.

My question is? Why isn’t there 2 systems implemented for getting the items? A hard way of grinding and an “easy” way of opening bags and chests?

I’m really pissed off atm because of this kind of thing.

Endless Halloween Tonic

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

I’ve opened around 2500 ptot bags and 500 tot bags and haven’t seen a sight of an Endless tonic yet.

Also opened 15 Black Lion chests without any special skins.

My question is? Why isn’t there 2 systems implemented for getting the items? A hard way of grinding and an “easy” way of opening bags and chests?

I’m really pissed off atm because of this kind of thing.

They’re both “easy”, just one is longer and guaranteed.