Final jump on clock....

Final jump on clock....

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Denzy.6078

Denzy.6078

Like seriously???

I have got to the final jump like 9 times now. I have tried jumping from so many angles and still cannot make it. I hit the wall and then fall and die. Yet i clearly made the god kitten jump. I’m in an overflow server and my ping from Australia is not the best. This seriously cannot impact my chances.

Final jump on clock....

in Halloween Event

Posted by: rickets.1386

rickets.1386

Are you waiting until the clock glass breaks? You have to wait at least 2 revolutions.

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger
crickets 80 warrior – current main

Final jump on clock....

in Halloween Event

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

You have to wait until the clock shatters like rickets says, but you probably know that already.

If you do wait until its shattered and then still hit the wall while doing an inch perfect jump, then the instance is most likely bugged. Several people had the issue where they just can’t enter the Tower.

It’s annoying yes, but a relog or restart usually helps this matter

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

Final jump on clock....

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Denzy.6078

Denzy.6078

Well i moved away from the overflow and the first attempt worked. However, since then every time I get to the top for the final jump… it no longer works. Anet’s script is to restrictive. I can get to the top without a single error now and have done so for over an hour and still only made 1 successful jump.

Final jump on clock....

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Seid.2654

Seid.2654

You have to time your jump as soon as you see the clock face and see the cracking occur.

When I did it, I failed on the clock face jump A LOT. I’m assuming latency plays some (?) factor to it. (don’t quote me on this)

Final jump on clock....

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Are you waiting until the clock glass breaks? You have to wait at least 2 revolutions.

That is not true , you could reach the top with only 1 turn left if you go slow on the last part , you wont die and will get there yet.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch