First ghost buged

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ozbaab.5021

Ozbaab.5021

There are tons of people who can’t see the first ghost, who’s supposed to give out the first book with clues towards the other locations..

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TerryLong.9561

TerryLong.9561

Tell people to move away from the spawn location. Likely can’t spawn if you are standing on top of it.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Melonamen.1275

Melonamen.1275

Our server (stormbluff isle) tried that, but it still wouldn’t spawn, we tried everything we could think of. I sent a bug report to Anet too. Hopefully they see this soon

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Bkwyrm.8413

Bkwyrm.8413

Afraid it’s like that on my server too. Sanctum of Rahl. Just spent 20 min spacing out my scans from the 2 candy corns and haven’t had anything appear yet.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: tweeve.3782

tweeve.3782

yeah its bugged on Henge of Denravi too, I happened to find it, but when I was helping a guild member it hasnt shown up

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: StormMcCloud.1587

StormMcCloud.1587

Bugged on Darkhaven as well.

Capt Insano
Getof Fenris
http://gof.enjin.com/

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

bugged on eradon terrace as well. The second ghost is also apparently bugged as well.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cezton.2415

Cezton.2415

Bugged on Ehmry Bay.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

Hey all, it’s not an issue with crowding, there’s just a bug that causes it to lock up when there’s 100 people hitting it all at once. It should be fixed real soon.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: XiaMae.9874

XiaMae.9874

Tarnished Coast here, there’s a bunch of people who seem to be afk on the first spot, even in Overflow. >:/

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks for the update!

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ozbaab.5021

Ozbaab.5021

Awesome, thanks

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Arcain.9106

Arcain.9106

Surely Anet foresaw this happening right? Glad that they’re fixing it though. Always comforting to see an admin post about current bugs.
Till its fixed I’ll sit here with my popcorn and watch all the people rage. Patience is a virtue and people just don’t seem to have any.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nemui.6753

Nemui.6753

Hey all, it’s not an issue with crowding, there’s just a bug that causes it to lock up when there’s 100 people hitting it all at once. It should be fixed real soon.

i’m on a german server (Dzagonur [DE]) and i was there at 6 AM local time. there were only a handful of people around the piazza (most of them weren’t even near Tassi) and it still wouldn’t work
hopefully “real soon” will be before act 2 begins.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: glacialphoenix.3160

glacialphoenix.3160

Ah, okay! Thanks for letting us know.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Siliconhobbit.4361

Siliconhobbit.4361

Yes. This is annoying. There is no way to get ANYONE at the inspect location to just WAIT. No matter HOW much you ask…people are just plain…..inconsiderate or ignorant.

The implementation of this particular event was just poor. A fix for it now would be appreciated.

OR…how about a way to transfer to an overflow server where no one else is so I can be alone and get this done now. Thank you.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

trying to tell everyone what Anthony said in the chat to everyone in Darkhaven and they just think I’m a troll >.> Man i’m only trying to help

hope they fix this soon!

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Day.4501

Day.4501

Thanks for the update Anthony, alot of people are left confused and end up sitting around waiting to no avail.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Final ghost is also bugged like this.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MrMT.4061

MrMT.4061

Broken on Gunnar’s Hold also.

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: alienfirst.6493

alienfirst.6493

Wasn’t working on Isle of Janthir either. Sort of. My fiancé was able to get the first ghost a few hours ago and then nothing. I couldn’t get anything, and people surrounding the area couldn’t get anything.

I went ahead and just looked up where the other ghosts were, so now I have five pages and am stuck again because I still need that first ghost. Still bugged as of 2:45 Pacific time. I’d stay up and get frustrated with it more, but I suppose I have work tomorrow…

First ghost buged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: waffflecakes.5347

waffflecakes.5347

That’s why I was so confused and had no idea where to start. I was pretty frustrated this morning, but when I get home I think it should be worked out. Hopefully!