Free tips for jumping puzzle (please use these on all other holiday events)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Loyheta.3754

Loyheta.3754

So the halloween jumping puzzle was … rage inducing to say the least… next time you do one of these hard puzzles where they are instanced… please reduce the number of people per server to 5 AT MOST… also have people have different models… say a skeleton for halloween… make them different colors so people know what they are.. this will make it so that people can actually see the platforms instead of them being blocked out by norn and charr. Also please don’t put a delay at the beginning… this is a cheap way of artificially adding tension by having the acid (or whatever it was) catch up… this has the nasty side effect of bunching up people on one of the most difficult parts (I hate whoever put that little block in). That delay makes a doable puzzle very difficult. I am sure that 80%+ of the people couldn’t do it… the rest probably took an hour just to perfect it (just about any error results in death)

So a recap
-everyone is a same small model
-different colors to differentiate
-reduce max amount of people
-don’t have bunch up areas (especially in front of tiny blocks)
-make it doable for everyone (add alternative paths for harder platforming but better rewards)

please put these in or keep them in mind so I don’t have an aneurism. Thanks… much love

in Halloween Event

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

Thanks for the feedback, Loyheta.